ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Wahey! :five:
    Get me, applying to the same unis as a Cambridge applicant :eek3:
    You have good taste
    Soon to be ex-applicant no doubt :p: .
    We picked good'uns!

ReputationRep:
    ....Twitch....I think i'm already addicted to track...twitch....lol...hurry up Unis!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xx-Samantha-xx)
    ....Twitch....I think i'm already addicted to track...twitch....lol...hurry up Unis!!!
    This. Track should be banned, I'm so addicted and it's quite annoying it says the same thing over and over again. It hasn't been updated since the 10th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fahadalhasan)
    This. Track should be banned, I'm so addicted and it's quite annoying it says the same thing over and over again. It hasn't been updated since the 10th.
    No neither has mine I really hope I get something today.

ReputationRep:
    Some Universities prefer to leave their selection process until near the end, so that they have received most of their applications. This allows them to judge students more effectively against their counterparts.

I'm hoping I have a third lucky offer Monday in a row .

ReputationRep:
    My name's Katie and i'm a UCAS Track aholic!!

Can't stop checking it, I just want news!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jellynubbin)
    I really really want an offer off Leeds
    Hey, I saw in your sig that you have an offer from Aber! How long did it take for them to send you your offer once you sent your UCAS off? I'm dying to hear from them lol. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Quick question im constantly on track, but do ucas send an email when something is updated? Or is it a matter of checking track over and over :P

ReputationRep:
    I believe its a matter of checking track :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conorf199)
    Quick question im constantly on track, but do ucas send an email when something is updated? Or is it a matter of checking track over and over :P
    UCAS well send you an email at either 1200 or 1700, to say your track has been updated (they do them in batches)

ReputationRep:
    I got my first acknowledgment today (from Exeter), yay me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    mee too! I was soo excited lol even though its just an acknowledgement ... when did you send your app in?

ReputationRep:
    It really should be banned because of how addictive it really is, and same just checked it now from getting back from college and nothing I'm like damn it!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milliondollarcorpse)
    Yay me too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessKSmith)
    mee too! I was soo excited lol even though its just an acknowledgement ... when did you send your app in?

(Original post by silencehurts)
    Yay me too!!!
    :woo: I don't know why it got me so excited, I guess because it's one step closer to them making a decision :p:

JessKSmith: It got sent on Thursday evening, yours? Oh and I also got that sports scholarship email...I saw in my inbox I had another email from Exeter a few hours after my acknowledgment and was a bit disappointed when I read it

ReputationRep:
    Sent mine in a week ago, haven't got any offers yet, applied for English Lit and Archaeology joint honours at Nottingham, Cardiff, Lampeter and Birmingham. Fingers crossed I'll get some offers soon, it's driving me round the bend having to wait this long!

ReputationRep:
    yes me too! i always keep my msn running so if i get an email from ucas i immediately check the track, but on my first offer i accidentaly opened the tracking system and saw there was an offer there and there was no email until the next day - after that ive lost my confidence on email! so after i was checking the tracking system 2-3 times an hour! and the thing is that i still am..... lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conorf199)
    from my experience, email doesnt always come instantly!!!!! on my first offer, i saw the offer on the track and the email only came a day after! but on my second offer though ive got email instantly... i wouldnt take any chances and id rather check both.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.