Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Its still snowing outside told "ya all" it would snow
      (no im not American lol)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SAK.A)
      Ok I've heard it's could snow in my area and I am really dreading it. And the reasons why is as follows:
      1.I have to walk to school, in my suit shoes which have no grip whats so ever so I'm going to either slip and fall and crack my head open or ice skate to school.
      2.There is a chance school will get called off. I have exams coming up and not going school is not the best idea.

3.After the initial first footprints in the snow when the snow turns into slush and ice it's disgusting and dangerous.
      4.I have to shovel the snow out of my driveway shoveling snow is not easy trust me(I remember last year).
      5.Sure it is fun for like the first few hours but after that it's just downhill.
      I bet most of you are thinking :eek:

Hermione Granger. Ever heard of self-study?

ReputationRep:
      It's been snowing like a ***** for the last hour and a half here just like the weather guys predicted

(Original post by PapaShmurff)
        It's been snowing like a ***** for the last hour and a half here just like the weather guys predicted
        Same here It looks pretty but I know it's going to piss me off when I have to shovel the drive later

Very deep here in the valleys in south wales, this is about the depth:

yesterday:

ReputationRep:
          Omg so much snow...in London!

:woo:

Time for snow fights!!!!

ReputationRep:
          It's snowing here now. It was a bit yesterday too and was quite slippery when i was walking back. I had to help an old lady who had slipped over.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Ministerdonut)
          There should be an unwritten rule that snow only falls from the 24 of december and then magically clears by 2 jan.
          So much agreement for that <3

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Escriba)
          Hermione Granger. Ever heard of self-study?
          Emma Watson is HOT!

ReputationRep:
          Fck snow

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by commandant)
          Very deep here in the valleys in south wales, this is about the depth:

yesterday:

Holy damn.

Epic snow fights to be had then?

(Original post by lukejoshjedi)
            Holy damn.

Epic snow fights to be had then?

the snow is fluffy, can't be shaped at the moment

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by SAK.A)
            Emma Watson is HOT!

Really? I thought you'd all be absolutely freezing with all that snow! But if I'm to take your word for it then I must also conclude that she's inhuman. There's no other explanation for it!

ReputationRep:
            How the **** am i going to get home for xmas london is covered in snow.

ReputationRep:
            I've just come in from playing in the snow! Revision can wait...

ReputationRep:
            Three weeks on from the original snow, & I've got 12 inches! Woop woop! I'm happy with it now though, as there's literally no need for me to leave the house until New Year We have lots of food in the freezer, loads of cereal, rice, pasta, long life milk.. we're sorted

ReputationRep:
            Can someone explain to me why the snow here in London is like tiny balls?
            Like the stuff you get inside IKEA packaging :p:

ReputationRep:
            I'm going to build another igloo :ahee:

ReputationRep:
            It may look pretty but the snow is damn annoying. After watching numerous cars stopping in the middle of my road or struggling to move, I'm not going to even attempt to drive until it all clears. Which is irritating, given that there isn't much food in the house and I wanted to go shopping today.
            • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
            We haven't had a single flake yet, whilst London and Norwich both under an hour away are being obliterated by snow. I'm certainly hoping it stays like this!

Submit reply
          TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
          Useful resources
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.