Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

(Original post by babygirl110)
      Exactly!!

Guys can be so blinded by looks at times.

I really respect the ones who are able to suss out high maintenance girls.
      Agree. It's the type of girl that pisses me right off. :woo: Don't realise they have got a good thing until it's gone.....

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hidden_desire)
      Peggy seems like a right bimbo tbh. Seriously.
      I don't know where she's from but she reminds me of a typical Essex girl (who you'd see on The Only Way is Essex)

ReputationRep:
      Sad to see Natalie (the redhead)'s date didn't go very well! Shame the guy turned out to be a bit creepy and weird, haha...

Also the new one (the one on the end taking Luissa's place) reminds me of Jenna from 30 Rock... Anyone else agree?

ReputationRep:
      JoJo got a date? Well blow me!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by QwentyJ)
      JoJo got a date? Well blow me!
      That ***** needs a thesaurus!

"I like being mint doing mint thing in mint places and having a mint time!!!"

STFU Retard!

ReputationRep:
      I hope their date is a tour of the Fernando's Polo factory followed by a mint choc chip sundae.

ReputationRep:
      Gotta say Luissa best looking girl there, stunning, she made a good couple with the other guy.

ReputationRep:
      I thought that Peggy was alright at first. Tall and beautiful etc but the more she opens her mouth the uglier she gets :l

That Krista (?) who got a date was so :coma:

ReputationRep:
      Guuted about JoJo going, I was planning a Take Me Out drinking game for next week, with 2 fingers of alcohol being drunk every time JoJo said "MINT!!!" We'd have been hammered in no time!

Also considered the rule "while Lucy is saying something cringe-worthy, you have to be drinking", but this was ruled out due to being too dangerous - she talks at length!

ReputationRep:
      that awkward moment when Lucy STILL has her light on in the final round even :/

Kinda pissed that guy didn't take Kelly but Jojo instead, I still think he didnt actually like her... he just took JoJo cos she's more popular for her one liners rather than the hot, obviously better looking Kelly

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by thisisnew)
      I thought that Peggy was alright at first. Tall and beautiful etc but the more she opens her mouth the uglier she gets :l
      Have you SEEN the make-up / hair?

I keep expecting her to get to a final two and Paddy to say "One of these girls is David Beckham's long-lost twin."

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by thisisnew)

]That Krista (?) who got a date was so :coma:
      The chick is dangerous.

ReputationRep:
      Does anyone else get really pissed off with Paddy?

No likey
      No smiley
      :|

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by _xAnonymous)
      Gotta say Luissa best looking girl there, stunning, she made a good couple with the other guy.
      was she the first gal who got a date last saturday yeh? she was fitt!

ReputationRep:
      anyone ever think about a gypsy version of take me out? Gypsies are the in-thing right now thanks to my big fat gypsy wedding....so maybe in the next series of take me out there will be at least one gypsy contender??

this article goes into a bit more depth about the idea, and is actually pretty funny

http://www.sickchirpse.com/2011/02/2...ikey-no-likey/

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ibs137)
      was she the first gal who got a date last saturday yeh? she was fitt!

Think so brunette with silky wavy hair ?

definition of beauty for me!

ReputationRep:
      That Laura one used to go to my school XD

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by why-hello-there)
      That Laura one used to go to my school XD
      Oh really, she's really sweet.

One of the guys from the first episode of this series went to my school.

ReputationRep:
      did he manage a date?

ReputationRep:
      jojo.. got a date? an actual date?

..the end is nigh

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.