Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It Polls for Thee: Secretary General Election Time! watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Vote for your preferred SG. YOU HAVE SEVEN DAYS.
    Nightowl
    60.00%
    Wootcannon
    6.67%
    Brimstone
    30.00%
    Ahmed
    0%
    ABSTAIN
    3.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    No Im not high, I double posted but my browser said I double posted thirty times and we were up to post 800 :/
    México has a headache.

ReputationRep:
    Kofi could you edit the first post to say 6+6 is no longer in the running? Someone voted for him today.

ReputationRep:
    I amz Back again. Has Agent ..Sorry I mean Kofi joined in the fun?

ReputationRep:
    He has but we cant tell him the result of either of these polls so far, he wants it to be a suprise :p:

ReputationRep:
    Regarding removing candidates, Nightowl:

It's not my decision. He didn't break any of the MUN's own rules, and it's not my place as a mere mini-mod to start jumping all over the normal TSR disciplinary process. We've got real mods for that, who actually know what to do. Their decision seems to be to take 6+6=6 out of the poll, but they're still deliberating. As far as I can tell. It's still a case of "watch this space".

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thank you Agent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nightowl)
    He has but we cant tell him the result of either of these polls so far, he wants it to be a suprise :p:
    Yup. So if anyone does the equivalent of yelling "1-0 to the Ar-se-nal" at someone watching a videotaped match, I will be most irate. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I thought he withdrew though?

ReputationRep:
    That French Poll is getting too Close, Me and ElWilson only have 2 votes seperating us, I wish the votes would freeze at this moment then fastword to tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Stoppit!

EDIT: Anyway, what do you mean fast forward? You who was talking about freezing time and all that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    I thought he withdrew though?
    I think he means take him from the French rep poll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    Yup. So if anyone does the equivalent of yelling "1-0 to the Ar-se-nal" at someone watching a videotaped match, I will be most irate. :p:
    Do you not get to see who's winning then?? Do you get to vote?

ReputationRep:
    He hasn't voted so he cant see the results unless he clicks "see results", which he has had the restraint not to click :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Stoppit!

EDIT: Anyway, what do you mean fast forward? You who was talking about freezing time and all that?
    That would be me.

But I was talking about the French Poll and I'm not sure which poll you dont want to know about so I'm shutting up now

ReputationRep:
    Do you not get to see who's winning then?? Do you get to vote?
    I am allowed to vote in all the MUN polls, but since the real SG doesn't normally have a vote on UN resolutions I didn't think it was appropriate to do so. With the possible exception of the apparently imminent Carrot thread. Similarly, I can as Nightowl says click the link as easily as you can, but I need some mystery in my life so I'm refusing to do so. So far.

I suppose some people might think it irrational to refuse to vote for my own successor, but (a) it might be seen as an attempt at nepotism, although such an attempt would be both useless and pointless, and (b) it's not going to be my problem! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnaChance)
    That would be me.

But I was talking about the French Poll and I'm not sure which poll you dont want to know about so I'm shutting up now
    I never got round to looking at the results for either of them, so I'm keeping myself in suspense for both!

ReputationRep:
    You have to vote on the carror thread.

*Stops to think of something meancing*

Well, usually I'd say 'If you dont vote in the carrot thread I club you with a mallet, but I'm a pacifist so I have to be worse so...

If you dont vote in the Carrot thread then I'll put you in the Kofi Bunny Picture

ReputationRep:
    I am allowed to vote in all the MUN polls, but since the real SG doesn't normally have a vote on UN resolutions I didn't think it was appropriate to do so. With the possible exception of the apparently imminent Carrot thread. Similarly, I can as Nightowl says click the link as easily as you can, but I need some mystery in my life so I'm refusing to do so. So far.

I suppose some people might think it irrational to refuse to vote for my own successor, but (a) it might be seen as an attempt at nepotism, although such an attempt would be both useless and pointless, and (b) it's not going to be my problem! :p:
    So you're not going to be involved in the MUN after you resign?

ReputationRep:
    So you're not going to be involved in the MUN after you resign?
    Oh, probably, but what I meant was that I'm not going to be so bothered who the SG is, as long as the MUN doesn't actually curl up and die.

Actually, yes, I will be active in the next MUN, because I have a wager to win with Nightowl. SOMEBODY didn't think I was serious about representing the International Seabed Authority. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Some people may not like to visit the main MUN subforum right now..

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.