Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beccabarrow)
    thank you so much! have you got a social and economic one for health and wealth?
    Nope sorry, that's the only essay I've got for Health and Wealth worth sharing

ReputationRep:
    anyone have evidence of improvement from government policies in the USA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sghc)
    the average IQ has halved now your here... right jade revise in this order
    1. social and economic change
    2. opposition to the CCP
    3. human rights extended
    4. democracy improved
    Thats not nice! But thanks haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youjustburnkid)
    Nope sorry, that's the only essay I've got for Health and Wealth worth sharing
    in the essay you posted, do you have to write in depth about the actual government policies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinyroof43)
    anyone have evidence of improvement from government policies in the USA?
    Dropout rates amongst ethnic minorities and whites fell from 2005 to 2010
    Hispanic – down 4.4%, Black – down 4.4%, White – down 1%
    As a combined result of: NCLB, Race to the Top, Head Start

That's the only one I can think of right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaLee123)
    in the essay you posted, do you have to write in depth about the actual government policies?
    The question asks about the success of the policies, rather than the policies themselves, so I don't think so. I did a 1/2 line description (at most) for the policies and still got a pretty good mark.

ReputationRep:
    The question asks about the success of the policies, rather than the policies themselves, so I don't think so. I did a 1/2 line description (at most) for the policies and still got a pretty good mark.
    oh right okies. swore i saw somewhere that the SQA were more concerned about the knowledge of the government policies than the improvements, ill just write less about the policies and more about the improvements but thanks for helping/replying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmissi)
    What's everyone doing next year after we all (hopefully) pass Moddies?
    AH Moddies! :eek: why? I truly have no idea!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone able to give me a list of cultural benefits of immigration to the USA? My mind has literally gone blank and I want to finish this essay plan before I go to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skier16)
    AH Moddies! :eek: why? I truly have no idea!
    Haha I'm doing advanced modern too! Well that's assuming I pass this exam -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone able to give me a list of cultural benefits of immigration to the USA? My mind has literally gone blank and I want to finish this essay plan before I go to bed
    say that although America enjoys learning about new cultures, as many descended from immigrants themselves, many feel uneasy due to many immigrants, particularly Hispanics, who struggle to integrate.

eg, taco now more popular than American Hamburger
    Spanish road signs
    spanish tv shows
    etc

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on to do Geography at Glasgow Uni :-)

ReputationRep:
    If I pass my highers: Law at Edinburgh uni
    If I don't coming back for s6 doing AH mods, English & Spanish and H German

ReputationRep:
    Critically examine the success of recent government policies to reduce poverty. Does anyoneone have an essay or an essay plan they can give me or send to me for this type of essay? Really need help with Health and Wealth. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Today is my last day of revision since I've got admin tomorrow.
    WAAAAAAAAAAH SO NOT READY YO. everyone else in my class is at school for last min revision/homemade cake but I said I'd better do some admin revision.... serious regrets.

ReputationRep:
    To what extent do ethnic minorities influence the outcome of elections in the USA?

could someone please help with this?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone revising South Africa politics. People say it won't come up but the SQA could surprise everyone and do politics for two years running.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any essay plans for individualist vs collectivist approach on welfare provision?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    any STV or Party List essays?

ReputationRep:
    For the introductions of Voting system essays, how much do you have to write about how the voting system works?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.