Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For everyone freaking out on our portal it does say interviews are given out from november to april ! so just chill out theres nothing we can do!

ReputationRep:
    So before when i tried to click the interview acceptance it went grey when i submitted but if i refreshed or returned to the page it would give me the option to click accept again (ie like it hadn't gone through)

Just found this:

Acceptance of interview

Thank you for accepting the invitation to interview and we look forward to meeting you at King’s College London.

Full details are found on the ‘Interview invitation page’. If you have any questions or have any specific needs due to a disability or health condition, please let us know as soon as possible.

on the home page - so check that if you think it hasn't gone through

As for the pdf - error on mobile and on computer it opens a blank pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razer_M)
    So before when i tried to click the interview acceptance it went grey when i submitted but if i refreshed or returned to the page it would give me the option to click accept again (ie like it hadn't gone through)

Just found this:

Acceptance of interview

Thank you for accepting the invitation to interview and we look forward to meeting you at King’s College London.

Full details are found on the ‘Interview invitation page’. If you have any questions or have any specific needs due to a disability or health condition, please let us know as soon as possible.

on the home page - so check that if you think it hasn't gone through

As for the pdf - error on mobile and on computer it opens a blank pdf
    Bud as long as u know ur interview rime and location i doubt the pdf letter has anything more than that . Secondly do u mind PM me the pdf about the intervieq information ( its the weekend the general one which says what to expect in the interview if u dont mind it will help a lot ).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone going to prepare for the essay in the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is an essay? How do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    How is everyone going to prepare for the essay in the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    "The essay question will be about the values and attributes of doctors, you will not need any advanced knowledge or preparation."

Perhaps we should start a new thread (or on here) and just brainstorm stuff relating to it?

ReputationRep:
    "The essay question will be about the values and attributes of doctors, you will not need any advanced knowledge or preparation."

Perhaps we should start a new thread (or on here) and just brainstorm stuff relating to it?

lol isn't that basically UKCAT sjt

ReputationRep:

Where is this from? I've for an interview in December but haven't read all the information sheets yet- is it on there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlfredChin)
    lol isn't that basically UKCAT sjt
    Ahhh yeah, can't hurt to throw ideas about.

This will help: http://www.gmc-uk.org/guidance/10058.asp "What makes a good doctor"

(Original post by Katemcmurrugh)
    Where is this from? I've for an interview in December but haven't read all the information sheets yet- is it on there?
    Go to the bottom of the interview page and there are 2 documents - on is the document of interview information (where this info is) and the other is a criminal something disclosure form :

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kcl2009)
    Yep, heard nothing yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Snap nothing for me so don't think any grads going for undergrad have heard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemon_sherbert123)
    Snap nothing for me so don't think any grads going for undergrad have heard
    I've heard, have an interview on the 11th :s I'm sure they have invited other grads for A100.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PAT330)
    I've heard, have an interview on the 11th :s I'm sure they have invited other grads for A100.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same day as my grad imperial interview. U probably have a higher UKCAT score

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PAT330)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are your stats if you don't mind inc degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I may be being really stupid but what interview format is it at King's guys?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone receive an interview offer and is an undergraduate doing a-levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hurry up kings, i sent my application on the 12th september 10A*s gcse AAAAA stunning ps but lower ukcat (725)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solarplexus)
    hurry up kings, i sent my application on the 12th september 10A*s gcse AAAAA stunning ps but lower ukcat (725)
    Whoah there tiger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Whoah there tiger.
    this made me chuckle, definitely brightened up my time in the uni library!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam-jam)
    this made me chuckle, definitely brightened up my time in the uni library!!
    Ahahahaha me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSE-help)
    Maybe Kings are looking at the Bands achieved in the SJT. Anyone with an interview who hasn't achieved Band 1?
    I got band 3 and have got an interview on the 4th of December! I'm so glad it hasn't affected my chances uptil this point (touchwood haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.