The Student Room Group

What have you eaten today? Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Breakfast: weetabix
Lunch: nothing
Dinner: homemade pizza

Water and tropical juice throughout the day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Breakfast - 3 cheese and onion rolls from Birds.

Lunch - a Greggs meal deal: Tuna Crunch bloomer and a bottle of Coca Cola.

Snack - Cadbury's Banana Caramel Crisp Marvellous Creation

Tea - smoked haddock fish cakes, sweet potato chips, peas, BBQ sauce and parsley sauce.

Snack - key lime pie cheesecake.

Drinks - water, coke, squash and Florida Orange juice :smile:
Skipped breakfast since I got up late

Lunch - 10p Tesco super noodles

Dinner - Chips and egg and a homemade banana and chocolate smoothie

Night time snack - probably going to be more noodles or toast

Drinks throughout the day - blackcurrant diluting juice
Original post by Study
Never gave a **** about cheaters, never will.

Shouldn't you also be having a go at the Jews for their law?

DUDE. You're so evil.

It's called Karma
Original post by janicee
DUDE. You're so evil.

It's called Karma

You replied to this on the wrong thread...
Original post by Holby_fanatic
You replied to this on the wrong thread...

I was doing it to him and posting on lots of random threads (: I'm pretty sure he's blocked now anyway
Kinder bueno and a lucozade
Lunch: Crepe with spinach filling, green smoothie (leaf lettuce, coriander, pineapple, lime, coconut water)

Dinner: might be crepes filled with sausage and cheese and with ketchup :coma:
I'm not working this whole week as want to stay home to do some work on the house and also spend some time with all my kids.

My kids tend to think of it as an absolute treat when I cook for them as it isn't often that I cook for them as usually I always take them out for their meals so to them going to a restaurant to eat isn't really something unusual.

Today :

Breakfast : Omelette with spinach, tomatoes and cheese. Rye toast and I made them apple, celery, grapes and beetroot juice.

Lunch : Fried chicken, marinated the chicken with the herbs and spices used by KFC, then fried it in a pressure cooker. Also had coleslaw and made a special mashed potato which consist of sweet potato, swede, white potato, garlic, sage, cheese and cream. Also had it served with a bread roll I had made. Then brought them for ice cream at one friend's house.

Dinner : We are having tortillas, pieces of chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and salsa. Will then make a chocolate soufflé for dessert.
B: bowl of cornflakes, marmite on toast
L: egg and cress sandwich, large handful of sultanas
D: Quorn chicken burger, salad
S: Banana, bowl of vanilla ice cream, orange
Drinks: Tea, orange juice, water
breakfast: a slice of toast
dinner: chilli and rice
i had a few more slices of toast and 2 ice cream cones as well.
dinner:10 smilies,a slice of toast and a portion of beans
tea:2 Yorkshire puddings,a portion of beans, 4 sausages and a lot of small potatoes(40-50 at an estimate)
snack: one whole packet of digestive biscuits

I eat this virtually every non-college day,where I eat Chips and Beans and sometimes a sausage or a chocolate muffin but I sometimes eat chicken legs as well about once a week.
Yesterday:

6PM: 1 slice of apple pie, 2 champagne truffles
9PM: a few pieces of white chocolate

5 beers

Today:

Nothing until beers
B: Toast with pb, banana
L: Chicken kabob
S: Two crackers with pb
D: Balsamic salad w/ steak

I also snuck in 2 oreo cookies... :eating: I'm so hungry today but have no idea why.
Yesterday:

Breakfast : I made a Nasi Lemak with beef rendang and calamari sambal. My eldest daughter's favourite meal.

Lunch : Claypot chicken rice and banana fritters for dessert. My 2nd daughter's favourite.

Dinner : Steamed seabass with ginger, soy sauce and lime. Green curry with beef, peas and spinach. Tomyam with chicken and prawn. Cucumber and carrot salad and steamed jasmine rice with garlic and cardamom butter. Chocolate souffle with raspberry sorbet for dessert.

Today won't be much cooking as the elder 2 has left for their holiday.
Breakfast - Toast with chocolate spread (not nutella, but this deliciously mixed spread with both light + milk)

Lunch - tesco ploughman's sandwich and cheese & onion crisps

Dins - I haven't had it yet, but planning to have a homemade pizza and some waffles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
breakfast: 2 slices of soya & linseed toast with some blackcurrant jam

i didnt eat lunch

dinner: 2 mini stuffed mushrooms, some milky stars and 2 packets of crisps
Original post by deedee123
breakfast: 2 slices of soya & linseed toast with some blackcurrant jam

i didnt eat lunch

dinner: 2 mini stuffed mushrooms, some milky stars and 2 packets of crisps

I really like soya+linseed bread. My brother hates it but it feels so healthy.

Anyway.

Brunch. 1 apple

Snacks inbetween. One minicheddars.

Dinner. Rice and spinach stew.

Wondering whether I should have a late night snack or not. Been trying to lose weight but I can't get to sleep being this hungry. Haven't eaten since 7pm.
yesterday I had
breakfast: an apple, banana and peanut butter smoothie
lunch: 2 baked (aka microwaved) sweet potatoes with half a bag of florette salad and homemade mustard & balsamic dressing
dinner: leftover naan bread with lots of hummus and fresh basil and a squeeze of lemon

today I had
breakfast: a slice of granary bread with marmite
lunch: big bowl of fruit and nut muesli with milk and large serving of fresh blueberries and strawberries
snack: 2 carrots
dinner: spinach and ricotta tortellini with black olives, sundried tomatoes and green pepper

yum!
Breakfast: Bowl of crunchy nut with skimmed milk
Lunch: Tomato soup and 2 pumpkin & oat ryvita
Dinner: Huge roast with pork, roast potatoes, parsnips, peas, carrots, kale, stuffing, yorkshire pudding, apple sauce and gravy....
Snacks: A kitkat and lots of tea

Quick Reply

Latest