The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
My insurance was updated before my firm too, i think its just done by when they get your grades
What do I do if I don't know my password? Arghhh
Reply 782
Yay, got into my firm! :smile: Am sooo happy after all the stress! And thank you track for actually working!!!

vultac
my ucas thign changed from conditional to unconditional both my firm and insurance wad does it mean?

Means you met your offer from both, so you'll be going to your firm!
Reply 783
Just checked my track...says unconditional for both my offers so i am assuming i got in =D MMU here i come!!!
Reply 784
What about unconditional against both??

My firm updated on the 14th and my insurance on the 16th
Yes! :cool:
Reply 786
I'M TOO SCARED TO PRESS LOGIN!

i want to cry... again.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I'm in at Brizzle :tongue: for French and Music joint honours

Means I've got ABB minimum for results - next target: fingers crossed for AAA... :smile:
Reply 788
Im in clearing arrrhh!
Anyone know anywhere good to study politics or english??

First choice was newcastle ABB second edin BBB

think i got C a level in history

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Straas
What about unconditional against both??

My firm updated on the 14th and my insurance on the 16th

Means you're a very popular person :biggrin:
Reply 790
I keep being all smily then I start thinking 'What if it's wrong? Or what if it doesn't really mean I'm in?' Then I feel ill...
Then I tell myself I'm being silly and the cycle starts all over again!
My insurance and firm are for the same grades(stupid medicine, and high offers), but only my firm has changed to unconditional. :confused: This takes the worry out of collecting results anyway! Temptation to call boyfriend and start getting hysterical is becoming too much...7.35..better wait for a while..
Reply 792
Sophistress
What a nice surprise. I didn't think it would be open till 8am. Nottingham, here I come!! :biggrin:

Congratulations, Sophistress - hope to see you back in D&D after you've come 'back down to earth'! :biggrin:
Reply 793
yorkshirelass
What do I do if I don't know my password? Arghhh

Find the password!
Reply 794
amina19
I'M TOO SCARED TO PRESS LOGIN!

i want to cry... again.

I'M THE SAME! I HAVEN'T PRESSED IT YET!!! :frown: :frown: :frown:
why are so many people asking that? it's like DUH
Reply 796
nuttymimi
yay!!! Im going to Leeds!!!

ME TOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I'm paranoid and don't actually believe I've been accepted even though it says I have been offered a place. At least going to school to face my teachers won't be so bad now...
Reply 798
jaijai
Im in clearing arrrhh!
Anyone know anywhere good to study politics or english??

First choice was newcastle ABB second edin BBB

think i got C a level in history

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hull... They'll probably let you in with ABC or BBC. They city motto is 'where students come first' The uni is nice too. That's why I'm going there!!

Oh could you tell me what your UCAS looks like? How it differs?
It looks like it might be right. I just got a letter through saying congratulations, just like it says on my track! X

Latest