Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    talks of ospina too

ReputationRep:
    I think most people criticising Khedira have only seen him for 1 or 2 matches he managed to be fit for in the CL this year

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone here name what Southampton's XI would have been had they not sold all their young talent over the last 7-8 years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I think most people criticising Khedira have only seen him for 1 or 2 matches he managed to be fit for in the CL this year
    Lol most people criticising him hate anything to do with Arsenal. Wait till the big games and then we will have our answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    Can anyone here name what Southampton's XI would have been had they not sold all their young talent over the last 7-8 years?
    Boruc
    Clyne Fonte Lovren Shaw
    Ox Schneiderlin Lallana
    Walcott Rodriguez Bale

Although it wouldn't be because without selling the players they did they couldn't have bought the other players, in fact they would have gone bankrupt without the Walcott sale.

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how over a period of 2 years Arteta went from being one of the first names on the team sheet, with a 0% win rate without him. To straight deadwood, I don't think he can be too disgruntled that he's being sidelined tho, he's had a good run tbf. Such an upgrade on his Everton career, he's gotten to play for his 2nd dream club after Barca, win the a FA cup and play Champions league football consistently. He's no Andre Santos, he will be remembered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.Almasy)
    Lol most people criticising him hate anything to do with Arsenal. Wait till the big games and then we will have our answers.

Actually loads of Arsenal fans here have also been doing the same.

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how over a period of 2 years Arteta went from one of the first names on the team sheet, with a 0% win rate without him. To straight deadwood, he can't be too disgruntled that he's sidelined tho, he's had a good run. Such an upgrade on his Everton career, he got to play for his 2nd dream club after Barca, win the a FA cup and play Champions league football consistently.

Age has hit him and will hit everyone else too at a point lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Actually loads of Arsenal fans here have also been doing the same.
    You do realise BaconButty is a troll account right?

ReputationRep:
    One thing is for sure, I am personally NEVER going to use any BT services again (already use none of them), clearly controlled by northern morons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Boruc
    Clyne Fonte Lovren Shaw
    Ox Schneiderlin Lallana
    Walcott Rodriguez Bale

Although it wouldn't be because without selling the players they did they couldn't have bought the other players, in fact they would have gone bankrupt without the Walcott sale.
    Would be the best counter attacking side in the league :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how over a period of 2 years Arteta went from being one of the first names on the team sheet, with a 0% win rate without him. To straight deadwood, I don't think he can be too disgruntled that he's being sidelined tho, he's had a good run tbf. Such an upgrade on his Everton career, he's gotten to play for his 2nd dream club after Barca, win the a FA cup and play Champions league football consistently.
    I don't even think he's that bad 2011-12 & 12-13 season he was good. Just this season admittedly he has been poor and caught out many times. Now our fans want to get rid of him, personally I'd like him to stay we can use him in Carling Cup, Fa Cup and against the smaller where he's less likely to get caught out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.Almasy)
    You do realise BaconButty is a troll account right?
    Yeah but he wasn't the only one

ReputationRep:
    The club that has been haunted by the special one, just to remind you all, Mourinho 6, Wenger 0.

ReputationRep:
    Wilshere smoking again, I reckon Wenger's getting very tired of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdenHazard)
    The club that has been haunted by the special one, just to remind you all, Mourinho 6, Wenger 0.
    nibble nibble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alittlehelp)

Get rid of him or loan him out to some mid table/ team lol, will teach him a lesson, if not he can go

ReputationRep:
    Ffs what's happened to wilshere! I swear he's pissing me off what happened to all his talk of buckling down and getting on with it. It seems like he's happy with where he is and that's sad to see considering the potential he has and the influence he can have on the arsenal and England team.

I feel his position has moved from a cm to more of a cam/wing hybrid player in the mould of iniesta ie his playing style as he's no where near iniesta. Though there's no point having this discussion if he's not gonna take it seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How he and Ramsey have gone two different ways. Fulfil the potential you had, Jack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.