Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!! Watch

mlwhittick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by olivialochhead)
im booked into cherry, flat C
That's cool I think I want to book Ash because it looks onto the fields haha - thought it'd be nice to have a view x
Sezena
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3076207

^^ I've created a page here to discuss accommodation!
Tammy279
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
yeah il be on the sociology course come september, where are you going to live?
Amanda-Rose
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Tammy,

I live in Radford with my boyfriend. We're in private accomadation in linen mills beside student accommodation cotton mills. Are you gonna live in halls? We have a cheap spare room going. Not looking to a tenant but we're more than happy to help out anyone who needs it. We're sound that way. x
M1711
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
booked glasshouse - 6 bed ensuite
monsterly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So apparently there's a high chance I'll be booking Gill Street North.
broadcasthopeful
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by court111111)
I was supposed to go to that one but I had an interview somewhere else so they rescheduled for tomorrow. How long does the test take?
I think they had half an hour, we had half an hour for broadcast to write an essay and also then record a bulletin but most people were finished by 3/3.15. Good luck!
Ronhaar
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How long did everyones student finance take to complete? i.e. when did you receive the figure showing how much maintenance loan you'd get?
I defo should have started this sooner! :'(
Sezena
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronhaar)
How long did everyones student finance take to complete? i.e. when did you receive the figure showing how much maintenance loan you'd get?
I got one but I didn't apply for income assessed by mistake so I had to send some stuff in the post and they said it would take up to 20 days, before that thought it literally took a week!
Ronhaar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sezena)
I got one but I didn't apply for income assessed by mistake so I had to send some stuff in the post and they said it would take up to 20 days, before that thought it literally took a week!
Hmm... :/ I've heard different things - my mate didn't get his until a week or two after he started
gert797
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i hold a conditional offer at trent for philosophy & international relations, anyone else chose that? im torn between trent, swansea and bournemouth. heard nightlife at bmouth n nott is quality sooo??
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronhaar)
I applied for mine on Tuesday and it already got approved last night so I can see how much maintenance loan I will get and when I will get it

Posted from TSR Mobile
broadcasthopeful
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I applied on tuesday and just logged in and my finance has been approved already too (25+ though so they don't assess parents income)
EBastos
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got a conditional offer for 2nd Year Computing
Anyone doing this course?

What can you tell me?

Looking for housemates as well. So are any of you guys/girls looking for someone to share house with?

Thanks
Hannah135623
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rasele888)
Im applying to do Business Management and Marketing what are you guys applying to do? have you been to an open day? Offers?
business management and entrepreneurship, looovee how it looks at NTU, gym and sports facilities look so good too night life is meant to be superb, very excited. What are you're thoughts on accomodation?? i remember liking ones when i visited but can't remember what they were called hahaha woops
katherineljones
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've had a offer from special and inclusive education and early years ? any one else got offer from education?
Ronhaar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Shanbon)
I applied for mine on Tuesday and it already got approved last night so I can see how much maintenance loan I will get and when I will get it

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by broadcasthopeful)
I applied on tuesday and just logged in and my finance has been approved already too (25+ though so they don't assess parents income)
Thanks guys

Somebody needs to sort out those Facebook groups! There's too many :eek:
GeekingItOut
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys! I'm just here to see if there's anyone that is thinking about going to NTU to study Psychology combined with Sociology? It would be great to speak to some of you about it,

Thanks,

Lucie
olivialochhead
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mlwhittick)
That's cool I think I want to book Ash because it looks onto the fields haha - thought it'd be nice to have a view x
Awesome, i booked cherry as its closer to the equestrian centre and im going to have to be there every morning at 8 ish as im taking my horse
mlwhittick
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by olivialochhead)
Awesome, i booked cherry as its closer to the equestrian centre and im going to have to be there every morning at 8 ish as im taking my horse
I can understand that then, always wanted my own horse but I'm allergic to horse hair in large amounts although if there's opportunities to ride the university horses or the horse of a friend if love to get back into it while at uni ! X
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.83%
No - but I will (115)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (699)
47.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise