The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
BCU had their last interviews yesterday and now the wait begins, so nervous!
Reply 781
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Kings? Getting a bit nervous now because i've spoken to lots of girls with offers!
Reply 782
Original post by kcc92
Is anyone else still waiting to hear from Kings? Getting a bit nervous now because i've spoken to lots of girls with offers!

I'm still waiting for Kings! I had my interview on the 15th Feb and it has been an antagonising wait since! When was your interview?
Reply 783
Original post by OG94
I'm still waiting for Kings! I had my interview on the 15th Feb and it has been an antagonising wait since! When was your interview?

Thats the problem! I haven't had a rejection but I haven't been invited for test/interview either! I was under the impression Kings tried to get all offers out before April so I have no clue :frown:
Reply 784
Original post by kcc92
Thats the problem! I haven't had a rejection but I haven't been invited for test/interview either! I was under the impression Kings tried to get all offers out before April so I have no clue :frown:

Have you tried contacting them? I think they are still interviewing so it may be worth asking them if there is any update on your application!
Reply 785
Original post by kcc92

I haven't heard anything from them and havent had an interview. If you do contact them can you let me know what they say? Thanks
Reply 786
Original post by LC1996
BCU had their last interviews yesterday and now the wait begins, so nervous!

I'm not sure how they can have had their last interview? I phoned them yesterday and they told me I was in the gathered field and that I would receive either an interview or a rejection by the end of March...?
Reply 787
Original post by kmcscc
I haven't heard anything from them and havent had an interview. If you do contact them can you let me know what they say? Thanks

I'm also in the same boat. I haven't contacted them yet as I had heard that they had over 4500 applicants this year so I'm expecting a wait...
Reply 788
Original post by Aerith
I'm not sure how they can have had their last interview? I phoned them yesterday and they told me I was in the gathered field and that I would receive either an interview or a rejection by the end of March...?

I was told by a current student on SMNET that the only interviews left were those for the 18 month conversion courses. The admissions tutors at this weeks interview told everyone there that everyone should hear back in about 2 weeks because they were all done.
Original post by kcc92

I still haven't head anything from them yet. I contacted them and they said that they're still considering my application and they have so many applications that they have to rank them
Edge Hill have sent out some offers to check track if you are waiting for them! :smile: over the moon with my offer!!! :smile:
Reply 791
Original post by LC1996
I was told by a current student on SMNET that the only interviews left were those for the 18 month conversion courses. The admissions tutors at this weeks interview told everyone there that everyone should hear back in about 2 weeks because they were all done.

Oh dear. I guess I'll be expecting a U any day now :/ I was really hoping for an interview as they are my top choice. If they haven't got any dates left then I am bit concerned as to why I haven't heard from them :/
Reply 792
Original post by Danni_Rutherford
Has anyone heard from Edinburgh Napier?

Hi,
I applied to Edinburgh Napier as well and haven't heard anything! I read on an Student Midwife.net that they aren't sending out any replies at all until the 15th of April, so a long wait! Have you applied anywhere else?
Reply 793
Just got an unconditional offer from Staffordshire, over the moon!
Congratulations! 😄
Hello all, I have got a condition offer to study Midwifery in a year (March 2017)! looking forward to meeting any other applicants on here
Sorry to add my application was for Greenwich Uni conditional offer if anyone else is applying or anything :smile:
Reply 797
Unconditional for Robert Gordon! Anyone else heard from there yet?
Reply 798
Unconditional from BCU too! 2 offers in 2 days can't believe it!
Original post by Xavi'
Hey I also have an interview at Cumbria on Wednesday! xx
Hi , I have an interview at Cumbria next week, what are the tests like, I did the practice one and it was quite easy so I a expecting pass mark to be quite high, nervous about it all.....do you find out on the day if you pass or not x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending