Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who applied for operational delivery heard back yet??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miyata)
    Have you guys worked for 3 years straight with same manager? Because it states that referees must have known you for at least 3 years in work or educational environment.
    No, silly me!! Just realised that I didn't put down my manager, I forgot that point where you have to know them for at least 3 years. Thanks for reminding me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eviebings)
    No, silly me!! Just realised that I didn't put down my manager, I forgot that point where you have to know them for at least 3 years. Thanks for reminding me!
    To be honest I think it should be okay if they have known you at least for around a year. Though I didn't want to risk so ended up using people who knew me for over 5 years just to be safe xD

I only stayed 1.5 years in same school, 2 years in college, etc, no place same for 3 straight years, so I had to use my friends who attended same school and college classes with me, no one else knew me for 3 straight years in work or educational environment. As I only stayed in uni for a year before I left, and worked for a year. So yeah xD Hope that will okay as well xD

Who did you end up using by the way, if not work?

ReputationRep:
    Eyes down and fingers crossed for 5pm again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonkid2015)
    Eyes down and fingers crossed for 5pm again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    story of my life

ReputationRep:
    This is the email that everyone who has been accepted has received. Agreed that its strange it doesn't show up in the portal but still a good sign.

ReputationRep:
    Is there anybody that has been told they've been successful but hasn't been told what framework they're on?

ReputationRep:
    Do they work / send emails on Saturdays and Sundays? Or we going to have to wait until Monday for another wave of emails if it doesn't come today?

(Original post by rafanadal)
    Is there anybody that has been told they've been successful but hasn't been told what framework they're on?
    I have. I have been told 7th of May, after that I received that other generic email reminding me about documents, which I sent out straight away yesterday and they should've gotten them today. Sent every single piece they asked for, even the ones they seen before.

But I still didn't get confirmation with the framework or location.

ReputationRep:
    Do they work / send emails on Saturdays and Sundays?
    As this is crapita we're talking about I seriously doubt it. In fact I'd be surprised if they didn't clock off early on fridays as well

ReputationRep:
    Do they work / send emails on Saturdays and Sundays? Or we going to have to wait until Monday for another wave of emails if it doesn't come today?

I have. I have been told 7th of May, after that I received that other generic email reminding me about documents, which I sent out straight away yesterday and they should've gotten them today. Sent every single piece they asked for, even the ones they seen before.

But I still didn't get confirmation with the framework or location.
    Monday i imagine.

ReputationRep:
    lol. That would be kinda a bummer, having 2 days pass knowing there will be no updates during them. Kinda hard when you are almost at the last hurdle.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you've gotten it from your posts. I wouldn't be too worried now.

ReputationRep:
    lol. That would be kinda a bummer, having 2 days pass knowing there will be no updates during them. Kinda hard when you are almost at the last hurdle.
    at least you have peace of mind in the sense that you actually know you have been successful...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rafanadal)
    at least you have peace of mind in the sense that you actually know you have been successful...
    Did you attend the assessment centre and still haven't heard back? I hope you get the good news.

But yeah, I still don't know what location since it is pretty wide, and especially framework. My 2nd preference is completely different from 1st, and my actual 2nd preference was not available in my region sadly, so I am afraid if they offer me 2nd preference not 1st...

ReputationRep:
    Still no reply for the operational delivery positions..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne4G)
    Still no reply for the operational delivery positions..
    Where was your assessment centre ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moon25)
    Where was your assessment centre ?
    x
    In Manchester in May, yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne4G)
    x
    In Manchester in May, yours?
    Edinburgh 6th of May! I wonder if anyone from operational delivery has heard back yet? What a horrible wait it has been

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moon25)
    Edinburgh 6th of May! I wonder if anyone from operational delivery has heard back yet? What a horrible wait it has been
    I know, I'm hoping to hear back soon, the wait is a killer. I don't know anyone who has heard back yet so fingers crossed 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, just a quick question, I am most likely going to be relocating for this position and was just wondering if anyone else was looking at relocating and if so what the main options are? I take it house sharing is likely to be a big possibility if there are multiple applicants all relocating to a certain area?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.