Yeah, Reculver's on the coast.
Birkenhead
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Green_Pink)
Looking at a lifetime membership?
What? Is this supposed to be a joke or an invidious comment?
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by O133)
It'll be a long wait yet...
What is that supposed to mean?
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by O133)
Yeah, Reculver's on the coast.
Yes but it's all on a cliff.
Green_Pink
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Birkenhead)
What is that supposed to mean?
Methinks somebody has yet to read the official statement just posted...
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think someone is confused.
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
Yes but it's all on a cliff.
Not really.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's all so quite in here:ninja:
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by O133)
Not really.
Just after the castle it is, before it isn't but you have the lagoons.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
It's all so quite in here:ninja:
Wait for the update.
Birkenhead
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Green_Pink)
Methinks somebody has yet to read the official statement just posted...
A statement which makes the same mistakes as the first. Even you said you believed me.

'Birkenhead did indeed use the accounts Glyx and _Lycanthrope, and these are not accounts that are primarily used by his housemates. Birkenhead's explanations are not consistent with the available evidence, as gained from an analysis of login records and the accounts' post histories. It is beyond reasonable doubt that these accounts are under his personal control.'

No explanation at all. I continue to protest my innocence and will see this through, involving members other than a mod who hates my guts.
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by O133)
Wait for the update.
34 people have read it though, so I'd have thought Birkenhead would've at least launched a defence by now.
InnerTemple
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aph)
34 people have read it though, so I'd have thought Birkenhead would've at least launched a defence by now.
To late for that surely?

Anyway - see above...
Aph
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by InnerTemple)
To late for that surely?

Anyway - see above...
He won't take it lying down, we all know that:sad:

yep, read it.
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh dear.
miser
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
A statement which makes the same mistakes as the first. Even you said you believed me.

'Birkenhead did indeed use the accounts Glyx and _Lycanthrope, and these are not accounts that are primarily used by his housemates. Birkenhead's explanations are not consistent with the available evidence, as gained from an analysis of login records and the accounts' post histories. It is beyond reasonable doubt that these accounts are under his personal control.'

No explanation at all. I continue to protest my innocence and will see this through, involving members other than a mod who hates my guts.
Birkenhead, you logged into the accounts one after the other, on the same device - it is all recorded. You even identified yourself in a post in AAM as Birkenhead. There's no question of innocence so I would advise you to gracefully accept the consequences of your actions, and I would personally appreciate any efforts you make not to spin this into a narrative about my emotional indiscretions.
Green_Pink
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I did, because I thought having dupes over two years old, one of which was set up even before you joined the party once I investigated the matter, was pretty low even by my expectations of you. I also like to side with caution - innocent till proven guilty, and not rule out the possibility you were telling the truth and it was all a mistake. But the TSR staff obviously have access to evidence I didn't that proves pretty conclusively that you not only duped, but have lied to and deceived me and the rest of the party.
Saracen's Fez
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by miser)
Birkenhead, you logged into the accounts one after the other, on the same device - it is all recorded. You even identified yourself in a post in AAM as Birkenhead. There's no question of innocence so I would advise you to gracefully accept the consequences of your actions, and I would personally appreciate any efforts you make not to spin this into a narrative about my emotional indiscretions.
Can't be much clearer than that. Case closed. Let's hope Petros is a better Chairman.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All this laundry being aired in public, can it be kept private?
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by meenu89)
All this laundry being aired in public, can be kept private?
Laundry would be ok - dirty laundry however...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.53%
No I haven't decided yet (59)
22.96%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.51%

Watched Threads