Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview via track! Not through the uni yet.

4/4 interviews! So happy 😬😬😬😬
    16th March at 9am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)

16th March at 9am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When did it come through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)
    When did it come through?

Anyone who received an interview, do we get any info from Keele themselves? And what do we need to take with us?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Anyone who received an interview, do we get any info from Keele themselves? And what do we need to take with us?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! Yeah you should get an email from Keele fairly soon with info on what to bring (ID, Certificates and what not). Also some info about the interview process itself but this is mostly just the same as what is on the website/ applicants area section. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Big Fat CONGRATS!!! you really deserve it!! Hope I hear back soon too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    Big Fat CONGRATS!!! you really deserve it!! Hope I hear back soon too.
    They've had my form marked for the past couple of weeks but haven't let me know still , it's painful

ReputationRep:

16th March at 9am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!! let's hope everyone else hears soon!! I'm going to give them a call tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    They've had my form marked for the past couple of weeks but haven't let me know still , it's painful

is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccaaaxx)
    is it?
    Have you heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Have you heard back yet?
    oh fack off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Oh what?! No way. I thought as soon as its been processed they'll le us know! It's really hard not knowing. Keele is my only chance left for this cycle. I really hope you hear back soon.

ReputationRep:
    Oh what?! No way. I thought as soon as its been processed they'll le us know! It's really hard not knowing. Keele is my only chance left for this cycle. I really hope you hear back soon.
    Same! Hopefully soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Same! Hopefully soon
    Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deviance)
    I am a graduate in Biomedical Science, my UKCAT was not great it was 635 but I think it was still higher than the threshold I think? I'm broken hearted.. oh well guess I wasn't good enough
    Literally the same as you - biomed graduate, same UKCAT and also a HCA. But I'm still waiting to hear back I haven't been asked to send them a transcript either so not sure what to think...
    I hope they give you some valuable feedback regarding your application!

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah they have a boundary so surely they can just tell me whether I have an interview or not 🙄 Unless I'm going to be kept in the dark waiting because I'm a borderline applicant 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WALMO)
    Well yeah they have a boundary so surely they can just tell me whether I have an interview or not 🙄 Unless I'm going to be kept in the dark waiting because I'm a borderline applicant 😩
    Exactly!! I was thinking the same tbh but it is better than a rejection so just keep positive for the next couple of weeks! Saying that I am constantly refreshing my email page.

ReputationRep:

16th March at 9am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations, well deserved!!
    Other than Manchester where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone still waiting on interview emails? Got an email from Keele a few days ago saying they're now reviewing my application. Does it seem likely that I can get an interview this late? Is it common?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morotibaby88)
    Congratulations, well deserved!!
    Other than Manchester where else did you apply?
    Thanks!

Keele
    Manchester
    Sheffield
    Liverpool (GEM 4 yr)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by academia123)
    Anyone still waiting on interview emails? Got an email from Keele a few days ago saying they're now reviewing my application. Does it seem likely that I can get an interview this late? Is it common?
    Yeah, everyone waiting got that email. People got interviews up until March in the past, so I wouldn't fret too much just yet. I'm waiting to hear back too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.