Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Haha I know what you mean XD some of the answers were these super long monologues which I'm pretty sure nobody could come up with on the spot :lol: And then some of them were just weird XD
    I liked the one that was selling italian gourmet food online :laugh: plus yeah they were often so long..

ReputationRep:
    thechemistress yo since you're done with all your interviews, would you maybe be willing to sell me your ISC medical book at a TSR discount price XD?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.)
    thechemistress yo since you're done with all your interviews, would you maybe be willing to sell me your ISC medical book at a TSR discount price XD?
    Tbh, I could give it to you for free? I really don't need it anymore, plus I've highlighted bits of it so I doubt it's in a good state to sell XD

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I could give it to you for free? I really don't need it anymore, plus I've highlighted bits of it so I doubt it's in a good state to sell XD
    HEy I have that book, is it good for MMI?? Also, did you go on any courses for MMI interviews, and were they useful? Thankss

ReputationRep:
    Really :O??? I'd be so grateful haha!! PM me?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone already had interviews at king's and Leicester?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What happens if two people have the same interview score for Kings? Do they look at the UKCAT to find a difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingmaker247)
    What happens if two people have the same interview score for Kings? Do they look at the UKCAT to find a difference?
    There will be a minimum score to obtain an offer. It doesn't necessarily matter if two people have the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please tell me whether the course at King's is subject-based? I assume it is but couldn't find definitive info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hze11dhu)
    I've got the holidays but also got exams to revise for and coursework to do. What time is yours? Mine is 3.15
    Mine is also on the 25th at 3.15 haven't started preparing yet but will probably start when I get back to college

ReputationRep:
    I have a question to those who've already had their interviews. How much prep do you think is necessary? Will 1-2 weeks be enough? I have my interview on 21st January and I'm just unsure about how much to learn for it as I've heard it's impossible to prep for MMI :confused:
    The thing is that I'll probably start proper preparation after 10th January as I have tonnes of other important school stuff and assignments to hand in the next week :/ do you think that will be enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffeelover345)
    my interview on 21st January
    What time is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    What time is your interview?
    2:15 pm and when is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    I have a question to those who've already had their interviews. How much prep do you think is necessary? Will 1-2 weeks be enough? I have my interview on 21st January and I'm just unsure about how much to learn for it as I've heard it's impossible to prep for MMI :confused:
    The thing is that I'll probably start proper preparation after 10th January as I have tonnes of other important school stuff and assignments to hand in the next week :/ do you think that will be enough?
    My interview was on Monday 14th Dec and I pretty much started prep on the Friday before that :lol: I felt it went fine, and all of the prep I did was absolutely useless. MMIs are really hard to prep for unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    My interview was on Monday 14th Dec and I pretty much started prep on the Friday before that :lol: I felt it went fine, and all of the prep I did was absolutely useless. MMIs are really hard to prep for unfortunately
    ok then xD this really gives me hope that it will be fine hahah thanks

ReputationRep:
    2:15 pm and when is your interview?
    Ah okay mine's before that xD Good luck !

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay mine's before that xD Good luck !
    Thanks and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    ok then xD this really gives me hope that it will be fine hahah thanks
    Yeah to add to this - I also only started preparing a couple of days before. Whilst there were things that could have gone better in hindsight (and I think there will always be things that could have gone better), realistically, doing more prep wouldn't have made a significant difference. Just let your personality shine through and you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyberchibii)
    Yeah to add to this - I also only started preparing a couple of days before. Whilst there were things that could have gone better in hindsight (and I think there will always be things that could have gone better), realistically, doing more prep wouldn't have made a significant difference. Just let your personality shine through and you'll be fine!
    Yeh. I have to agree. I only started preparing the Friday before my Monday interview and only seriously preparing the day before. 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the info cyberchibii hopefulmedic97 yeah I've heard that it's rather hard to prepare for it, this really helps as despite having my interview in 3 weeks I'll probably have little time to prepare ehh :/

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.