Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drandy76)
    Nice, do you know how many maths modules you take first year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We take 6 maths modules and two economics ones

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm an offer holder for September 2016 entry for Biomedical Science at Kings, I just want to ask whether if anyone has been let into their courses despite missing their offer by one or 2 grades? How lenient are the King's admissions?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I just got my firm. I haven't been able to do anything for the past few days as I have been ill. I must ask, on UCAS, if your firm accepts you, is there anything more one would have to do? On the UCAS website, I couldn't see an accept button anywhere in sight. I wasn't sure if I had to confirm that I still want my firm or if it was already implied. As stupid as my situation may sound, may I have some advice please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Archurus23)
    Hi. I just got my firm. I haven't been able to do anything for the past few days as I have been ill. I must ask, on UCAS, if your firm accepts you, is there anything more one would have to do? On the UCAS website, I couldn't see an accept button anywhere in sight. I wasn't sure if I had to confirm that I still want my firm or if it was already implied. As stupid as my situation may sound, may I have some advice please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, you're in.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here doing maths?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for PPE or any of the singular disciplines?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone studying neuroscience here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarriiiee)
    Anyone here doing maths?
    I am doing Maths! what maths are you doing?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    The 2017 thread for KCL will be up and stickied shortly.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.