Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me and difeo had a few quality games after everybody left.
    Got myself 5 goals in 2 games so i'm catching you Dirtybit

Lúcio = 119 goals/assists in 111 apps
    Dirtybit = 135 goals/assists in 112 apps

So all i gotta do is score 17 goals in my next game and i'm beating you

Not gonna lie, our stats are at Messi levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Me and difeo had a few quality games after everybody left.
    Got myself 5 goals in 2 games so i'm catching you Dirtybit

Lúcio = 119 goals/assists in 111 apps
    Dirtybit = 135 goals/assists in 112 apps

So all i gotta do is score 17 goals in my next game and i'm beating you

Not gonna lie, our stats are at Messi levels
    lol'd

Messi would have about 155 goals and assists. Since 2009 he's got 459 goals/assists in 331 app which is incredible.

Your more Suarez and I'm Ronaldo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    lol'd

Messi would have about 160 goals and assists. Since 2009 he's got 459 goals/assists in 331 app which is incredible.

Your more Suarez and I'm Ronaldo
    True - i can't believe some people try to argue against him being the best footballer in history...

Haha yeah that's a good comparison.
    One is better than the other but neither are to be taken lightly
    As long as we're involved in the games, something's gonna happen amirite :cool:

Last night was mental though. We had bloody 7 people on at once!
    We ran out of freaking attacking positions so good old Lúcio took one for the team and went CB.
    Instantly conceded a penalty...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Like a boss.

ReputationRep:
    7 was way too many people, I dunno about you guys but it felt like we were getting in the way of each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    7 was way too many people, I dunno about you guys but it felt like we were getting in the way of each other.
    Doesn't matter really, we're only on for a laugh. Course winning and playing well is nice but if there's 7 people on, 7 people it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Doesn't matter really, we're only on for a laugh. Course winning and playing well is nice but if there's 7 people on, 7 people it is!
    Don't tell me it's the participation that counts!

Anyways, I'm really ****. I can't defend and I can't attack. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The.Joker describes her first sexual experience

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell me it's the participation that counts!

Anyways, I'm really ****. I can't defend and I can't attack. :lol:
    Normally in sports I think the whole taking part argument is BS yeah.

But this is a video game...

ReputationRep:
    You aren't as bad as you think you are
    It isn't a proper representation when you have so many people.
    It happens with us all - I find myself hindered with a second striker but improved with wide players.

Dirtybit/Difeo were right in saying that 4 is the magic number. Has enough players for the creativity but not too many that it's crowded.

Pretty sure the next game we play is a must win by the way

ReputationRep:
    FFS just waiting to get my PS4 back then I'll be straight on FIFA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    FFS just waiting to get my PS4 back then I'll be straight on FIFA
    Das it mane

Amazing how many people we've gotten to regularly play clubs in such a short time! Could do with a few more defensive players but at the same time it's fair enough that most people aren't bothered with such an attack-focuses game.

It's rare we'll have 7 people again though. Clearly we all have boring Wednesday evenings

ReputationRep:
    I normally don't like coming on in the evenings as I have work the next day and I like to go running most nights. However, I'm off this week lads (and lasses ofc) so you're stuck with my clumsy runs from deep.

I have changed my player to a CDM now though and aim to just be a shorter passer of the ball, rather than running through the middle looking for a pass.

#Serious #ssnqsanchez

ReputationRep:
    I normally don't like coming on in the evenings as I have work the next day and I like to go running most nights. However, I'm off this week lads (and lasses ofc) so you're stuck with my clumsy runs from deep.

I have changed my player to a CDM now though and aim to just be a shorter passer of the ball, rather than running through the middle looking for a pass.

#Serious #ssnqsanchez
    Oh yay. We're doomed :/

Yeah, OVR really doesn't matter and if you're gonna play CDM you're better off having improved defensive stats to go with it.

You may not like it either but I would seriously advise making your pro 6ft or taller.
    Putting it in perspective, Matic and Busquets are two of the best in the game and they're both over 6'2

Basically being taller and stronger means that you'll be a significantly better defensive player but you'll also be an aerial threat too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Oh yay. We're doomed :/

Yeah, OVR really doesn't matter and if you're gonna play CDM you're better off having improved defensive stats to go with it.

You may not like it either but I would seriously advise making your pro 6ft or taller.
    Putting it in perspective, Matic and Busquets are two of the best in the game and they're both over 6'2

Basically being taller and stronger means that you'll be a significantly better defensive player but you'll also be an aerial threat too.
    I might do, I based my pro on what I look like though and I'm 5'9

Ironically, I tend to play like my pro too!

ReputationRep:
    I might do, I based my pro on what I look like though and I'm 5'9

Ironically, I tend to play like my pro too!
    lol manlet

yeah i'm the same - my pro looks very similar to me but he's slightly taller just for gameplay purposes.
    i think that simply because (with the exception of me) everybody in our team is pretty small, having a tall CDM would be very beneficial for us.
    You'd lose a little agility but your passing stats would still be top notch. In your position i wouldn't expect you'd need to be as agile as a CAM anyway so i don't think that's an issue.
    Worth trying out at least?

ReputationRep:
    Can't go on too late tonight - got my starting day tomorrow so i'll be off to bed at 11pm sharp

ReputationRep:
    Try around 10ish.

ReputationRep:
    Dirtybit
    difeo
    SA-1
    Rk2k14
    FFTypoCorrector
    zKlown
    The.Joker

Anyone on tonight?
    I have until about 10:30pm at the latest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Dirtybit
    difeo
    SA-1
    Rk2k14
    FFTypoCorrector
    zKlown
    The.Joker

Anyone on tonight?
    I have until about 10:44pm at the latest
    That'll do.

ReputationRep:
    Probably be on at some point, just got in so I need a shower then food.

Maybe 8/9ish

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.