Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Nah I got rejected aha, quite glad for it actually! Much prefer the focus of the courses at Sheffield and UCL!
    ah ok, with the department being only 40-45 people, it might have got a bit insular, well congratulations then!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else have an interview tomorrow (11th Feb) for Bartlett? I've seen on TSR that the interview is 'casual' but I'm seriously so nervous (I'm dreading the "so why architecture?" question )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nairline)
    Oo dude did u get an interview at UCL!
    Yeah, it's tomorrow!! eek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Yeah, it's tomorrow!! eek!
    How long did it take to you to finish the task? I'm having such an hard time. Mine is due the 17 and I do not like the work I did! I'm afraid that if I'll send that they won't like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadabannana)
    Does anyone else have an interview tomorrow (11th Feb) for Bartlett? I've seen on TSR that the interview is 'casual' but I'm seriously so nervous (I'm dreading the "so why architecture?" question )
    Yes it's quite casual hate to break it to you but the 'why architecture why bartlett' would most likely be asked:'D but i'm sure you'll do fine, just be confident and be yourself

ReputationRep:
    Guys, nobody replies to me, so I will try to ask once again...
    I've sent my task for UCL like a month ago, do you think longer they take to reply, lower the chance i have??? (((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akeakeake)
    I've sent my task for UCL like a month ago, do you think longer they take to reply, lower the chance i have??? (((
    It took me even longer for an invite for the interview so don't worry. They sent an email saying they've received in at the end of Oct and I received the interview invite at the start of Dec

ReputationRep:
    They gave me a rejection after 2 weeks so I think that the time they take to answer has nothing to do with it. If it means something it is probably that they are still deciding and might consider you so do not worry...

Did they send you a confirmation email though saying that they received it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boum)
    Do they email you to confirm that they've received your task? I sent off my task to UCL Bartlett this Monday. The tracking record shows my post has been delivered and signed on Tuesday morning. But I'm still quite worried whether it was correctly delivered, because "140 Hampstead Road" was somehow not printed onto the tracking label...
    Got an email from the Bartlett confirming receipt of my work.

ReputationRep:
    Got offered an unconditional place at westminister on the spot at my interview today !

ReputationRep:
    Got offered an unconditional place at westminister on the spot at my interview today !
    Well done!!

ReputationRep:
    lol same XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grewsters)
    Well done!!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raimonds)
    lol same XD
    Think you'll take it up? I'm still waiting to hear from UCL. I wonder if I saw you today... 130pm interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys had an interview at UCL today! Anyone know roughly how long they take to reply? And do they update track or send you an email to let you know? Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys this is a question for all those ones who already had an interview at UCL. They ask you further details about the task ?

ReputationRep:
    Think you'll take it up? I'm still waiting to hear from UCL. I wonder if I saw you today... 130pm interview?
    Yeah i was there. Sitting at the front and one of the first for interview

ReputationRep:
    no. means you have got an interview as they send out rejections quicker but don't want you to over prepare for an interview if they give you two months notice. i had to wait 2 months (over christmas period) to find out and had my interview on tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    how did everyones bartlett interviews go anyway? did anyone get offers on the spot?

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about Kent actually? because I got conditional there and don't know how good is the uni... Anyone has opinion on that??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.