Turn on thread page Beta

Ask the TSR Government - 22nd Parliament watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LibertyMan)
    It's native population will. Quickly. And when you reach a point where 20 % + of the population isn't native, you will begin to have significant racial tensions. Why would you wish that for the UK?
    Define "native" though. I know of some people who would suggest that if you aren't pure Celtic then you aren't native.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Define "native" though. I know of some people who would suggest that if you aren't pure Celtic then you aren't native.
    spoiler alert: he means "white"
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    spoiler alert: he means "white"
    Psst. I know that really.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    What are these health benefits? Genetic diversity already exists given that we are a country of millions rather than a small inbreeding town.

The best way to get rid of ethnicity is to push for genetic engineering and allow people to purchase improvements and probably produce 'designer babies' who are white even with non-white parents.
    There are some races who posses a genetically greater immune system and natural immunity to certain Pathogens. Also some which have a much lower cancer rate.

Not a fan of 'designer babies' but I do see some benifit to eugenics...

ReputationRep:
    Psst. I know that really.
    The problem with your view is that some ethnic groups do pool together so to speak and so would start affecting the wider landscape beyond opening an exotic small business. Look at how Galloway was elected in Bradford where there are also high crime rates and racial tension.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    The problem with your view is that some ethnic groups do pool together so to speak and so would start affecting the wider landscape beyond opening an exotic small business. Look at how Galloway was elected in Bradford where there are also high crime rates and racial tension.
    But Your argument is "because they do it we should too" and then they would use the same argument as us being the subject. There are 2 very good adages here.
    1) 'Treat others how you wish to be treated'
    2) 'People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'

If you open you heart and mind to others then they will reciprocate.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    That's not a question of ethnic groups though, that's a question of cultures and a lack of integration into mainstream British culture.

ReputationRep:
    They pool together because that's what they had to do when they first came to this country to avoid having to deal with the racist reception they were getting from a lot of us Brits.

ReputationRep:
    You might as well argue that Germans, Poles and Zulus don't exist.

You're being ridiculous. FWIW we don't all agree, it's patently obvious to me that in a perfect world there would only be a single government and the notion of a state wouldn't exist.
    Yeah, that's a perfect world. But having a single legislative government =/= flooding certain regions of the Earth with people and =/= destroying ethnic groups and cultures. At least from a practical point of view.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's a perfect world. But having a single legislative government =/= flooding certain regions of the Earth with people and =/= destroying ethnic groups and cultures. At least from a practical point of view.
    Ethnic groups are not a good thing (n.b. distinguish 'ethnic groups' from 'ethnicities'). Ethnic cultures would be maintained and shared (think about where ska comes from, for instance). There is absolutely no evidence for your 'practical' point of view.

ReputationRep:
    Ethnic groups are not a good thing (n.b. distinguish 'ethnic groups' from 'ethnicities'. Ethnic cultures would be maintained and shared (think about where ska comes from, for instance). There is absolutely no evidence for your 'practical' point of view.
    I mentionned evidence several times in this thread. Look around the world you live in. Nobody endorses racial violence, but it happens nontheless.

You have some kind of idealistic, utopian view of ethnic relations. Let me surprise you, so do most intellectuals. Yet when it all comes down to practice noone knows how to make it happen yet. Dividing Europe into a mix of misunderstanding cultures and races, all at the expense of one will breed you jealousy, anger, bitterness and that will lead to civic divide and violence.

I would support a global government, but is it not more reasonable to start with a stronger UN and global cooperation of countries, rather than this morbid birth rate free fall idea and ethnic washovers?

Post-modernist ideals that have lead to White people becoming worthless enough to breed themselves out don't go well with Islamic ones. That will be your first clash when Europe is 50% muslim and the laws and ideas that pass so well with White people will be thrown out of the window, and there will be nothing you can do. All plans for global unification, through this path, will disappear.

Don't think I am islamophobic though. I admire their community spirit and ability to grow in strength, which Westerners don't have. They are doing what is right and because of the issues I brought up being neglected they will win fair and square.

ReputationRep:
    Mr Speaker, will the government commit to sending our security forces to the Balkans in order to reinforce the European border and keep out the third world horde.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Mr Speaker, will the government commit to sending our security forces to the Balkans in order to reinforce the European border and keep out the third world horde.
    Did you read the Defence Review?

ReputationRep:
    I mentionned evidence several times in this thread. Look around the world you live in. Nobody endorses racial violence, but it happens nontheless.

You have some kind of idealistic, utopian view of ethnic relations. Let me surprise you, so do most intellectuals. Yet when it all comes down to practice noone knows how to make it happen yet. Dividing Europe into a mix of misunderstanding cultures and races, all at the expense of one will breed you jealousy, anger, bitterness and that will lead to civic divide and violence.

I would support a global government, but is it not more reasonable to start with a stronger UN and global cooperation of countries, rather than this morbid birth rate free fall idea and ethnic washovers?

Post-modernist ideals that have lead to White people becoming worthless enough to breed themselves out don't go well with Islamic ones. That will be your first clash when Europe is 50% muslim and the laws and ideas that pass so well with White people will be thrown out of the window, and there will be nothing you can do. All plans for global unification, through this path, will disappear.

Don't think I am islamophobic though. I admire their community spirit and ability to grow in strength, which Westerners don't have. They are doing what is right and because of the issues I brought up being neglected they will win fair and square.
    I dunno whether to laugh or cry (with laughter).

ReputationRep:
    How can you call yourself "LibertyMan"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    I dunno whether to laugh or cry (with laughter).
    Are you incapable of arguing anything of validity?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    How can you call yourself "LibertyMan"?
    He wants Liberty for our 'native population' to not have to live with the 'non-natives'

ReputationRep:
    so is he the new kipper?

ReputationRep:
    Are you incapable of arguing anything of validity?
    I am more than capable, there is just no point trying to persuade you to change your views when you're so entrenched in your world of white supremacy. I see no problems with mixing of race, you do. No amount of arguing is going to convince you otherwise. What I found amusing though is that you are seemingly under the impression that white people are intentionally going out and knocking up foreign chicks because we hate ourselves so much. I myself am with a latina girl and I can assure you I made no conscious decision based on her race, she just happened to tickle my pickle.

Regardless, the initial issue you brought up was the 1.9 fertility rate and our ageing population. I agree this is an issue, which is why immigration should be actively encouraged (rather than having migrants ostracised) so we can avoid a shortfall in being able to pay for pensions and the healthcare system. In a developed country like ours where contraception and abortion is readily available, the only thing we can do to increase fertility rates is to improve the economy and expand the middle class so that families have more financial security and confidence that they will be able to provide a comfortable upbringing for a higher number of children. That's easier said than done, especially when you have bloody neoliberals in charge who are intent on destroying the middle class.

What won't help is forcing 'natives' to only bang white chicks. And despite your concerns, there is really no risk whatsoever of this country being anything other than majority white for a very long time (not in our lifetimes at the very least, and I would wager much longer after that too). As if it even matters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    I am more than capable, there is just no point trying to persuade you to change your views when you're so entrenched in your world of white supremacy.
    You don't sound very promising if you already somehow assume I'm a white supremacist, when I have never stated anything of the sort! This just goes to show how fuzzy your view of the world is. You're on some witch hunt for Nazis and White supremacists and assume everyone is one.

I see no problems with mixing of race, you do. No amount of arguing is going to convince you otherwise.
    I see no problem with it. I never said I am against it, or personal freedoms at that- but if personal freedoms compromise a country / community of people I am. If there was significant racial mixing, en masse, forced on people, that would be a problem.

But you're missing the underlying issue that racemixing on large scale never happens because people tend to associate with their own race / culture / ethnicity. And this is precisely the reason multicultural countries have problems - you are grouping together people with inherent biases towards each other. While I don't suggest segregation, it is clear to anyone with a right mind that significantly changing Europe's cultural demographics and destroying it's original culture in the process won't go down well.

What I found amusing though is that you are seemingly under the impression that white people are intentionally going out and knocking up foreign chicks because we hate ourselves so much. I myself am with a latina girl and I can assure you I made no conscious decision based on her race, she just happened to tickle my pickle.
    What won't help is forcing 'natives' to only bang white chicks. And despite your concerns, there is really no risk whatsoever of this country being anything other than majority white for a very long time (not in our lifetimes at the very least, and I would wager much longer after that too). As if it even matters
    Are you even replying to the right person? What? Maybe you came up with that out of thin air because you have a race fetish for this girl you say you love so much?

Regardless, the initial issue you brought up was the 1.9 fertility rate and our ageing population. I agree this is an issue, which is why immigration should be actively encouraged (rather than having migrants ostracised) so we can avoid a shortfall in being able to pay for pensions and the healthcare system. In a developed country like ours where contraception and abortion is readily available, the only thing we can do to increase fertility rates is to improve the economy and expand the middle class so that families have more financial security and confidence that they will be able to provide a comfortable upbringing for a higher number of children. That's easier said than done, especially when you have bloody neoliberals in charge who are intent on destroying the middle class.
    The issue here is WHITE, EUROPEAN FERTILITY, and how it is being neglected (or surrendered) and the future Europe it will lead to. And not even financial / practical implications, but the implications of White ethnicity breeding itself out and becoming a minority!

There is nothing you can do to restore the middle class. Don't blame "neoliberals" or economics. White people have become incapable of forming families because they are hedonists and post-modernists, they choose to not reproduce because of their "careers" or "global overpopulation" or wanting to "have fun". This has happened several times in great empires when they are about to collapse, and this trend has never been reversed. That is the scale of the problem that this TSR 'government' is faced with, and which it has no slight hint of an idea on handling!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.