Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_Winters)
    I think some of the liberal I have had the chance to talk to a little more than others are nice, intelligent and thoughtful people
    Seems at odds with them being liberals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Seems at odds with them being liberals
    People can be nice ,intelligent and thoughtful while having poor political views, for example my closest friends in college are both tories :laugh:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I've seen better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    I've seen better
    This was one of the only ones without any swearing, and I don't want to risk a card.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Never know Tim Farron earns over £500k .... he paid over 120k in tax last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    People complain the government is'nt doing enough on tax avoidance / evasion however the government has just agreed to share data with France , Germany , Italy and Spain
    Get Switzerland, the Caymans and Monaco, then it will be significant.

ReputationRep:
    27 years today since 96 people died at Hillsborough. Let us hope there is justice for the families before the 28th year is up.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This was one of the only ones without any swearing, and I don't want to risk a card.
    Try me.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    27 years today since 96 people died at Hillsborough. Let us hope there is justice for the families before the 28th year is up.
    Hear, hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think I figured out the reason for NHS waiting times being so long, it probably has something to do with the fact that we only have 12 doctors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Damn Fez, I didn't know you were at Cambridge, thank you for enlightening us several times, being so humble about it, whilst you offloaded the blame for everything not right on other people whilst engaging in autofellatio.

As an aside, as if we need any more reason to #voteleave, Ken Livingston has claimed he will leave the country if we vote to leave, then again, I'm still waiting for all the people who said a Tory government would be so bad they're all leaving.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    I must agree - the AdHoc article certainly is an extremely optimistic outlook on what happened this last term - whilst I agree it hasn't been as bad as the term before, it certainly hasn't been great... The budget was never just set for January, but kept on being delayed multiple times (you didn't bother including that in the article Fez...), there was nigh on no activity from any of the Cabinet for a long time, and then a small surge right at the end of the term...
    Hear, hear!

He's not man enough to accept responsibility and acknowledge failures which we all know happened but I didn't expect anything more from a person who starts a ‘prime ministerial AMA’, goes to ‘Cambridge’, not ‘a university’, and makes me use an ad blocker to browse TSR without having to scroll through his enormous signature! :laugh:

AdHoc has become a landfill for biased columns.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    Hear, hear!

He's not man enough to accept responsibility and acknowledge failures which we all know happened but I didn't expect anything more from a person who starts a ‘prime ministerial AMA’, goes to ‘Cambridge’, not ‘a university’, and makes me use an ad blocker to browse TSR without having to scroll through his enormous signature! :laugh:

Write your own article then

I'm thinking of writing one on last term too, fully honest and only a little biased

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)

I'm thinking of writing one on last term too, fully honest and only a little biased

Posted from TSR Mobile
    CBA.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PetrosAC)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can anyone write an article ?

I Have a few ideas

My times in the tories by hazzer1998
    The Defection : My story by hazzer1998

................................ ................................ ..

Feel like i'm near death .....thats man flu for you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hear, hear!

You csn also autohide sigs, but you should #adblock anyway
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Can anyone write an article ?

I Have a few ideas

My times in the tories by hazzer1998
    The Defection : My story by hazzer1998

................................ ................................ ..

Feel like i'm near death .....thats man flu for you
    Anyone can write and then submit them to Birchington, and he'll post them

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    CBA.
    Actually, maybe we should do one - maybe it could be titled:

"What the Government actually do - a view from outside the Government. A view of truth."
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Actually, maybe we should do one - maybe it could be titled:

"What the Government actually do - a view from outside the Government"
    It would be a two word article: very little.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I know that an army leader suggested that if he won the army would stage a military coup against him.
    Woudn't be the first time

*cough*Harold Wilson*cough*

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.