Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keyadeb)
    Thank you, you clarified everything
    Also, do you think that examiners would reward marks even if i didn't outline the disorder on the evaluation qs?
    i did not see a blank space for disorder
    If all you forgot was to write the name I doubt they won't count the marks, a lot of people are rushing and probably forgot to put it down

ReputationRep:
    I used gottesman and shields for my procedure explanation and then evaluated twin studies, is that correct?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken1234)
    I used gottesman and shields for my procedure explanation and then evaluated twin studies, is that correct?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sallaaaayy)
    yes
    Thank God! I've been worrying about that all afternoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tillybikky)
    Please help!I was rushed while doing the 18 marker and chose the 9b about the officers. I read the question as using 'psychodynamic' key concepts how can it help. So did my essay on that. I evaluated with biological and learning saying they oversimplified? What do you think I will be capped on?
    What psychodynamic concepts did you write about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jablonski)
    Why wouldn't you do the second essay?? It was a dream! The clinical section was beautiful, although I evaluated interviews as the main research method for Mumford and whitehouse, and someone pointed out its main meas a questionairre. I imagine that if that matters, there's preobably still a 3 mark cap for evaluating a research method, but the wrong one.

The science questions were eh, as was the content analysis, but overall I'm fairly confident I've got my A star. Note to future self that if when the grade boundaries come through its 60/90 for an A star again I've probably certainly got it. Haha thanks student room
    What theories did you write about??

ReputationRep:
    For the health contribution could you use aversion therapy as opposed to Frank?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an unofficial mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles66)
    oh sugar, im not definitely sure but i thought that it was about psychological theories that could help the officers job :/ tbh those theories still apply so its fine! i did agency theory and social learning theory, im worried that SLT isn't right
    Omg thank god I'm not the only one! I did agency theory and social learning theory too, but let's just pray it's right 😭😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sallaaaayy)
    I mentioned soldiers and how they should learn to be good soldiers and effective at their roles (using psychological theory obviously)

was that the right way of doing so?
    i did this as well i did sfp and slt, so should be labelled as good soldiers or watch others, is that the correct way ? im terrified

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lillah)
    What psychodynamic concepts did you write about?
    Erm free association, gender development (Oedipus and Electra) and personality development. So. Random 😭

ReputationRep:
    Wow some people are really confident on how many marks they got, I didn't even have time to count how many I thought I got
    I'm just trying to repress this exam now:laugh: Clinical was great but on my issues and debates I didn't finish a lot of questions, I had to rush and move on and leave some unfinished

ReputationRep:
    could someone please help im currently panicking, i dont think i answered 9b correct, i wrote methods officers could implement to make soldiers better like slt and sfp. is that correct ? if not will i gain any marks at all, because im currently terrified

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyPlatypus)
    Wow some people are really confident on how many marks they got, I didn't even have time to count how many I thought I got
    I'm just trying to repress this exam now:laugh: Clinical was great but on my issues and debates I didn't finish a lot of questions, I had to rush and move on and leave some unfinished
    Which questions did you miss?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julieplec)
    Which questions did you miss?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It wasn't really 'missed' as such, more I started them and needed to move on. I remember my evaluation for the research method for the study only had like 3 points (I think it was a 5 marker?), the compare biological and social as a science only had like 3 points and I think that was a 5 marker too.

I'm not exactly too upset over it because at least I didn't miss out an entire question but I mean if I miss my grade by a couple of UMS I'll be upset hahah but I guess I have till August to find that out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rrayhan)
    could someone please help im currently panicking, i dont think i answered 9b correct, i wrote methods officers could implement to make soldiers better like slt and sfp. is that correct ? if not will i gain any marks at all, because im currently terrified
    I wrote about how the soldiers should be good at their jobs so i'm not sureee,

I'm scared I've answered the question wrong

Your theories seem fine though

ReputationRep:
    For Mumford & whitehouse I wrote about interviews instead no idea why, will I get no marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyPlatypus)
    It wasn't really 'missed' as such, more I started them and needed to move on. I remember my evaluation for the research method for the study only had like 3 points (I think it was a 5 marker?), the compare biological and social as a science only had like 3 points and I think that was a 5 marker too.

I'm not exactly too upset over it because at least I didn't miss out an entire question but I mean if I miss my grade by a couple of UMS I'll be upset hahah but I guess I have till August to find that out
    Oh right so at least you've got some marks then and not completely missed them out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiebarrett)
    For Mumford & whitehouse I wrote about interviews instead no idea why, will I get no marks?
    Interviews are a research method, that's fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julieplec)
    Interviews are a research method, that's fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    but the research method for mumford & whitehouse is questionnaires

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.