Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Labour MP Jo Cox killed in shooting incident in West Yorkshire Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    They will come out of prison one day, even though they should have been hanged in the first place, thanks Labour party.
    I haven't found anything on them being able to leave jail?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...d-9900515.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Oh yes, you're the one who doesn't like people speaking foreign languages in case they might be discussing something bad.

Tommy Mair wasn't talking in a foreign language, and yet he DID something bad. Very bad.

Do you see the difference...?

Eejit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This has no relevance to my post

I never said people who talk foreign languages are doing something bad I said they could, could being a probability and I also never said that people speaking the same language wouldn't be doing something bad

So either you're mistaking me for someone else or you just putting words in my mouth, you're almost as bad as those people who are gender fluid
    Degenerate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sun_Bear)
    It seems to me like a very similar situation. It was an attack on a solider as well so could be seen as an act of war. Look, I'm not a criminal lawyer and don't have any access to evidence they used during the trial so it's best let the lawyers and judges decide on the technicality of these issues. Maybe they thought let it be when they found him guilty on enough crimes that they will never come out of prison.
    Well, assuming Tommy Mair has no significant psychiatric issues, I have no issue calling both terrorists. Both attacked for Political causes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Well, assuming Tommy Mair has no significant psychiatric issues, I have no issue calling both terrorists. Both attacked for Political causes.
    Terrorism is to suppress a population, assassinations are just assassinations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EuanF)
    Terrorism is to suppress a population, assassinations are just assassinations
    Sounds like something out of a left wing Islamic terrorist sympathizer.

Lol.

Next, AL Qaeda sympathizer Roshonara Choudhry must be just a political assassin. All she did was stab an MP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roshonara_Choudhry

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything but I bet a politician who wants UK to remain paid the bloke to do this and false promised he would get off, and then went back on the promise last minute to make it seem like it was a one man thing And then...it would look like he represents the Leavers smh.

ReputationRep:
    ^ You sure about that man? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything but I bet a politician who wants UK to remain paid the bloke to do this and false promised he would get off, and then went back on the promise last minute to make it seem like it was a one man thing And then...it would look like he represents the Leavers smh.
    Except that's obviously just a crazy conspiracy theory with absolutely no basis in reality. For one, how long ago did they pay him to do this given the long standing links with pro-apartheid and neonazi groups - before the referendum was even going to happen? Why?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Mail has plumbed new depths this morning, trying to pin the murder on a tweet by her husband the day before against Farage's poster, which he called (rightly) "vile".
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-s-death.html

Apparently, in Daily Mail land, one is in the wrong if one provokes a neo-Nazi terrorist thug by critiquing public racism and he then goes on to murder one's spouse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    The Mail has plumbed new depths this morning, trying to pin the murder on a tweet by her husband the day before against Farage's poster, which he called (rightly) "vile".
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-s-death.html

Apparently, in Daily Mail land, one is in the wrong if one provokes a neo-Nazi terrorist thug by critiquing public racism and he then goes on to murder one's spouse.
    Wow can that paper be any more gutter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    Wow can that paper be any more gutter
    I think the owner and editor of it (both posing as offshored for tax purposes but living in the UK under cosy HMRC arrangements) should be charged with harassment of the Cox family.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting that even Nigel Farage has called the murder an act of terrorism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viddy9)
    Interesting that even Nigel Farage has called the murder an act of terrorism.
    I don't even know why people can dispute that. It's clear from we have been told that he targeted her and he had right wing views. The fact that her views were the opposite of his also points to this.
    The guardian if true have said that they found loads of material regarding Jo Cox in his house. That tells you everything you need to know.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.