The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Well this week has been a complete disaster. Don't even want to log in and see how badly i've done.
    Same..unless captain Hazard scores I'm ****ing done with this gw

ReputationRep:
    My gameweek rank must be close to 3 million ffs, 21 points with Bolasie and Kone left, literally 70 points of the leader in friends mini league

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1 point from Hazard and Terry yet I feel okay. Costa doesn't get any bonus points and always gets booked, but he is quite tempting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    1 point from Hazard and Terry yet I feel okay. Costa doesn't get any bonus points and always gets booked, but he is quite tempting...
    I finish on 62pts in the end which looks to be a good score.

Personally I think Fer is a guy to look out for - he was awesome today and will be a key player for Swansea this season.

ReputationRep:
    I played my WC in week two for a laugh and ****ed it up. Just pulled a blinder, basically took my transfers and a 12 point hit and pretty much did a second wildcard. 50 points with Barkley and Baines to play. Seems I wiped off that wasted WC with a lucky pick (KdB, Cazorla and Ibra (C) raking in 32 points).

Cazorla is death to Ozil and Sanchez atm. I'm loving it. And KdB is the man to have, free kicks, corners, and he's just a monster at crosses. Sod Sanchez, would rather see the points come rolling in week in, week out, now he's up and running.

Absolutely no idea how to get Aguero back in though. Could do with another WC

ReputationRep:
    Not for me. Never gets BPs or assists, always gets booked and has Liverpool and Arsenal as his next two.

Besides, Aguero & Ibra are essential so where does he fit in?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty average week but I think I'll climb in my friends mini league, but expect to drop considerably in this league. 36 with Lukaku and Holgate(?) to play.

My defence had so far had a net contribution of -1. Thank god for Costa and Snodgrass.

ReputationRep:
    If Terry isn't injured, I'm doing Gray to Nacho and then wildcarding on Friday.*

ReputationRep:
    ffs, I had Mane as my captain until the last min when I changed it to Hazard.

I totally ****ed up my team with the wildcard too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Not for me. Never gets BPs or assists, always gets booked and has Liverpool and Arsenal as his next two.

Besides, Aguero & Ibra are essential so where does he fit in?
    Looks like he got 3 today. Only got him due to Aguero's suspension so going to get rid after next week sometime.

ReputationRep:
    Ffs hazard. So what I've learned is... Don't put a midfielder as your captain unless they're at home. Ibra Costa would have been fine, but I still think Costa is a constant yellow card risk and if he doesn't score u get screwed. Only short term for aguero anyways, but expect hazard to get more points in next home game

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    44 points with Williams to play.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh Hazard you useless ****

ReputationRep:
    37 with Williams and mirallas to play...watch Sunderland win now, Everton have to lose soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My brother needed exactly 2 goals from Lukaku to manage to beat me in H2H this GW....so of course he does it.
    I'm actually going to lose on 62 points

After a goal drought of over 1000 minutes of football, he just HAD to get his goals today.

I hate this game

EDIT: he has a hattrick now. You just couldn't make this up 😂

ReputationRep:
    Completely forgot I owned Lukaku :lol: Maybe this GW won't be so bad after all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    completely forgot i owned lukaku :lol: Maybe this gw won't be so bad after all!
    Attachment 579788

ReputationRep:
    I must say I was regretting my decision to swap Aguero for Lukaku rather than Costa this time yesterday but for once the guy delivers. Well worth the 4 point hit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Completely forgot I owned Lukaku :lol: Maybe this GW won't be so bad after all!
    FFS.

ReputationRep:
    FFS.

What's funny is I didn't even want him, there was literally nobody else to pick.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.