The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
wottabout
I once had a dream involving the people from Pirates of the Caribbean, but that doesn't have anything to do with Arty. Still a cool dream, though. :biggrin:

I LUV PIRATES OF THE CARRIBBEAN!!!!!!!!! jack sparrow is so funny!! johnny depp's an awesome actor!

the 2nd movie comes out in 2006 :frown: so far away..well,better than whats happening with the arty movie.
and if you're wondering whats happening with the arty movie,the answer is NOTHING!!
*stomps off in a huff*
Reply 781
Katranat
Cooooooooooooooooooooooool! ^______________________^ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:rolleyes:
*can't think of anythng else to say so resorts to extreme mesures* :tsr:

*wise grave tone;* yes,when people are in my presense they tend to become temporarily speechless.its because of my radiating glory.don't worry,you'll get over it.look at Ignotus and Wottabout,they're ALMOST back to normal now :biggrin:

*wonders how everyone's going to respond*
Reply 782
yo-less
*wise grave tone;* yes,when people are in my presense they tend to become temporarily speechless.its because of my radiating glory.don't worry,you'll get over it.look at Ignotus and Wottabout,they're ALMOST back to normal now :biggrin:

Er.... *looks exasperated* ...... *well I actually am speechless now* :eek:
Reply 783
Katranat
Er.... *looks exasperated* ...... *well I actually am speechless now* :eek:

yes,ofcourse you are.don't worry,it'll wear off :rolleyes:

i understand that you are exasperated to be in the presense of someone so superior,but you mustn't feel to jealous.we all have our strengths.you must be better with numbers and stuff :biggrin:

(wow,i'm thinking of keeping this superiority complex forever.its very fun)
yo-less

I'll never be back to normal.
By the way, thanks for saying when Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is coming out. It's been bugging me, but I'm too lazy to look it up.
wottabout
By the way, thanks for saying when Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is coming out. It's been bugging me, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Yeah, it's called the Curse of the Black Pearl or something. I forgot a bunch of stuff. Look it up at yahoo.
yo-less
yes,ofcourse you are.don't worry,it'll wear off :rolleyes:

i understand that you are exasperated to be in the presense of someone so superior,but you mustn't feel to jealous.we all have our strengths.

So what's mine? (*gasp* I'm acctually good at something?! :eek: )
Reply 787
I notice that we're advancing off the Artemis Fowl topic which is dreadfully bad, and stop leaving us abstracted because that is excruciatingly dreadful so let's advance back to the legitimate Artemis Fowl topic, and stop advancing off the topic to a completely new un-essential subject.

You may have noticed that my vocabulary was ridiculously big in that sentence
Reply 788
wottabout

GO JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 789
Ignotus~Veritas
Yeah, it's called the Curse of the Black Pearl or something. I forgot a bunch of stuff. Look it up at yahoo.

you idiot,curse of the black pearl was the 1rst one. :biggrin:

about your strength,its probably html.or babysitting. :rolleyes: or finding awesome books.fanfic,writing in general.
Reply 790
FOALY
I notice that we're advancing off the Artemis Fowl topic which is dreadfully bad, and stop leaving us abstracted because that is excruciatingly dreadful so let's advance back to the legitimate Artemis Fowl topic, and stop advancing off the topic to a completely new un-essential subject.

You may have noticed that my vocabulary was ridiculously big in that sentence

hmph!give us a new arty-related topic and we'll gladly discuss it.that is,if it wasnt already mentioned in one of the 40 pages of this particular thread :eek:
btw,hi to you! :biggrin:
yo-less
you idiot,curse of the black pearl was the 1rst one. :biggrin:

about your strength,its probably html.or babysitting. :rolleyes: or finding awesome books.fanfic,writing in general.

Oh yeah . . . . . Hmm. Well, I forgot what the second was called.

WOW! Four strengths! Unless the whole babysitting thing was sarcastic. Actually, I won't start for a couple of weeks.
Okay, I've got an idea. We're going to nominate all the major posters on this forum as people from the Artemis Fowl cast. In the end, it must all be unanimous.

Rules:
+You can't nominate yourself
+When you nominate someone, it has to be the character you think the person most resembles.
+You can't be mean.
+You can use charactors from all of the books, including the Artemis Fowl files.

Savvy?

Anyway the first nomination is Yo-Less; I nominate her Captain Holly Short.
Reply 793
Ok I nominate [INSERT NAME HERE], to be [INSERT CHARACTER HERE], because [INSERT REASON HERE].

I hope you all agree with me. If not you can email be at [INSERT EMAIL HERE]
FOALY
Ok I nominate [INSERT NAME HERE], to be [INSERT CHARACTER HERE], because [INSERT REASON HERE].

I hope you all agree with me. If not you can email be at [INSERT EMAIL HERE]

Do you think you're being funny?

Besides, we're not all stupid. Just weird.
Reply 795
i agree with Ignotus;Foaly you should be more sociable!
yo-less
i agree with Ignotus;Foaly you should be more sociable!

Hi! We're on at the same time.
Reply 797
ok,i should stop preaching and advance with my nominations.

Ignotus - Foaly,because she knows html and lives half her life on the computer etc

Wottabout - Trouble Kelp! i dunno why exactly,it just popped into my head
yo-less
ok,i should stop preaching and advance with my nominations.

Ignotus - Foaly,because she knows html and lives half her life on the computer etc

Wottabout - Trouble Kelp! i dunno why exactly,it just popped into my head

Okay! Who do we have left?
Reply 799
Ignotus~Veritas
Hi! We're on at the same time.

*grins* yes,i noticed but i didnt mention it cos that would jinx it. :rolleyes: so,who d'you think Foaly should be(as in the Foaly who is criticizing us) :p:

Latest