Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Sorry CG I'm only kidding. love you really :love:
    Uhuh you better be * zombie machine back*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Bee. Sorry CG but Bee admits she loves me :cry2:
    Huh but I thought we were just friends am I missing something here:erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Pubs do sell non alcoholic stuff as well :holmes:
    Da*** is this? :hmmm:
    indeed but by law she wouldn't be allowed to sit/drink near us if we're having alcohol and she's under 18 :sad:

you 2 aren't monogamous, she's with me too :smug: :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    indeed but by law she wouldn't be allowed to sit/drink near us if we're having alcohol and she's under 18 :sad:

da fack

ReputationRep:

Isn't the drinking age 16? But the age to purchase one 18? :beard: And I believe as long the under aged individual is with someone of age, s/he may do as she pleases, within the law of course. I'm 21, as is Ranbow we can say she is our daughter :mmm:

I must have a chat with Bee about this :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Bee haz a lost explaining to do :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Isn't the drinking age 16? But the age to purchase one 18? :beard: And I believe as long the under aged individual is with someone of age, s/he may do as she pleases, within the law of course. I'm 21, as is Ranbow we can say she is our daughter :mmm:

Drinking age is 18, not 16 :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    No you are allowed to drink at age of 16 but you have to be accompanied by an adult but you are not allowed to purchase it. That is only allowed at the age of 18 +

I don't drink and I know it :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

no 18 is the age limit for drinking, restaurants CAN serve under 18s with meals but in pubs it's 18+

na, if they think we're just a group of friends (which would be pretty obvious by the numbers coming :mmm:) They should ask us all for ID even if one person is drinking, not to say they will of course, but they should...

It's the same in supermarkets, I worked in one and it's the same kind of rules...

haha yeah if you could get away with her being your daughter it would be fine but good luck with that :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Drinking age is 18, not 16 :lolwut:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    No you are allowed to drink at age of 16 but you have to be accompanied by an adult but you are not allowed to purchase it. That is only allowed at the age of 18 +

I don't drink and I know it :mmm:
    What she said :yep:

I was at Pizza Hut when I was 16 and a sister of a friend purchased alcohol for us :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    What she said :yep:

I've to the pub when I was 16 and a sister of a friend purchased alcohol for us :yep:
    that's illegal

edit: pizza hut is different, it's a restaurant so they can serve under 18s if they want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowWithAnI)
    that's illegal

edit: pizza hut is different, it's a restaurant so they can serve under 18s if they want
    Twas Pizza Hut :yep: But they had a bar or someth in it :holmes: In Central Lundun :holmes: The waiter - flipping Italians :grumble: - did ask us all for I.D. but the sister made sure to let him know that 16 was legal as long as there was an adult present :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    You telling me I have to bring ID on the meet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

LOOOL

yeah, I don't think I'm even allowed in a pub
    Edit: oh apparently I am
    Choose one! Bee or CG

She ain't coming coz were going pub to get drunk wooooooo
    yeah, I can't sit with you losers (I'm joking, not)

Edit: awks that was supposed to be in stevos reply
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Are you actually coming to said meet? Has anyone explained where it be happening and such? Would you like to receive the top secret PM? :ahee:
    Can't come cos y'all are getting drunk and I'm a little kid and can't drink. Send me the PM anyway

Fine...

You haven't replied to my request on Skype :hmmm: you chickening out? :beard:
    I haven't read your last reply, haven't logged on lately :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :yes: unless you look over 21 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :yes: unless you look over 21 :lol:
    Nope, he looks about 8/9

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My NUS card has yet to fail me :holmes: Besides at night clubs where the bouncers take their job too seriously :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

I don't flipping look old enough to have a 16 year old daughter :huff:

Isn't it that if you don't look 25 you have to show ID? :holmes: That's what i've seen in shops and stuff anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    I don't flipping look old enough to have a 16 year old daughter :huff:

Isn't it that if you don't look 25 you have to show ID? :holmes: That's what i've seen in shops and stuff anyway...
    In shops yes, you have to look over 25 not to get asked for ID :yep: Or you must know the cashier :mmm: I don't buy alcohol in supermarkets because I don't like to carry my driving license with me unless I'm driving, I've lost it before :sigh: The corner shops accept my NUS, I shop there so many times they don't even ask anymore :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Two guys pretend to be gay, and say you adopted her... :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.