The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
It's so annoying to ask for 5p after I'm done selling a phone contract.. Like, I feel as if I'm scraping the customer for more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I once saw a diamond ring on Amazon that cost a few million quid but you also had to pay £6 for delivery
Original post by cerlohee
Not ur "m8" soz xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brb crying
Not ur "m8" soz xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ouch
Apply to queenssssssss they really like gap year people :smile:))
Maths Chem physics bio and AS fm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love King's, but I guess I could investigate that avenue :tongue:
Apply to queenssssssss they really like gap year people :smile:))
Maths Chem physics bio and AS fm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can back this up there are loads of gap year students on the queens' offer holder page, particularly engineers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not ur "m8" soz xx

lol Burn L'evil.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Red Fox
Currently not but it isn't a huge problem. I Got AABC in my mocks but when combined with my AS results it's 4As. I need an A* in Maths or Physics though.

Oh okay :smile:. Things are going awry again for me this year. I'm hoping I can cram from this week :indiff:.
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Can back this up there are loads of gap year students on the queens' offer holder page, particularly engineers

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're vet med???

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're vet med???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Econ m8
Finished all of my coursework entirely. Vacation time :cool:
loljks a month and a half until my first exam
You're vet med???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like I've outed myself on here now ahahah it's econ

have you got an offer from Queens'?
Original post by Bude8

I don't I'll have anything which can be defined as a proper 'break' or 'holiday' until the 5th of June (my last exam)
Original post by Bude8

Lucky bum..

I have to write up my min. 3000 word physics investigation in two weeks, finalize my 2 French essays and do some NABs (mandatory unit assessment - failure means you get kicked off the course).

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel like I've outed myself on here now ahahah it's econ

have you got an offer from Queens'?

Yea for natsci :biggrin: love meeting queens people haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yea for natsci :biggrin: love meeting queens people haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phys natsci right? I'm pretty sure I've worked out who you are, you'll obviously know who I am seeing as I'm the only economist there, please excuse my awful tsr name I made it in year 10 #regretz
Phys natsci right? I'm pretty sure I've worked out who you are, you'll obviously know who I am seeing as I'm the only economist there, please excuse my awful tsr name I made it in year 10 #regretz

What's wrong with your name? :tongue: I've seen it for years and have never thought it was awful :lol:

I'll have to check out Queen's if it's super gap year-y (I still love King's so much tho).
Original post by MangoFreak
What's wrong with your name? :tongue: I've seen it for years and have never thought it was awful :lol:

I'll have to check out Queen's if it's super gap year-y (I still love King's so much tho).

the amount of abuse I get in school for it is unreal, I think it's the combination of ninja with the double a in panda ahhaha :frown:

yeah it's really gap year-y seemingly the gap year engineers are all meeting up at college shortly to given a presentation on what they've been doing and there's at least 4 people who are on the group who are going, so presumably there will be more than that in actual fact

Do look at Queens' it's so pretty and it's right by Kings, ngl I'd never seen it before my interview so I was pleasantly surprised :biggrin:
the amount of abuse I get in school for it is unreal, I think it's the combination of ninja with the double a in panda ahhaha :frown:

yeah it's really gap year-y seemingly the gap year engineers are all meeting up at college shortly to given a presentation on what they've been doing and there's at least 4 people who are on the group who are going, so presumably there will be more than that in actual fact

Do look at Queens' it's so pretty and it's right by Kings, ngl I'd never seen it before my interview so I was pleasantly surprised :biggrin:

If I get a work placement in Cambridge I'll probably have no problem checking out all the colleges I want to before applying :biggrin:
Hey guys!:awesome:
Original post by MangoFreak
I love King's, but I guess I could investigate that avenue :tongue:

You really should! Stole me away from Christ's haha
You can check out videos by jake wright on youtube if you're interested! He's a compsci vlogs his time at Queens' (and cam in general) which I found mega useful :smile:)

Yeah! You're the only economist there so I'm pretty sure I've found you. It's totally cool for me to send a friend request right? Cos already done :cool:
Haha dw not judging your TSR name :tongue: #noragrets
You really should! Stole me away from Christ's haha
You can check out videos by jake wright on youtube if you're interested! He's a compsci vlogs his time at Queens' (and cam in general) which I found mega useful :smile:)

Yeah! You're the only economist there so I'm pretty sure I've found you. It's totally cool for me to send a friend request right? Cos already done :cool:
Haha dw not judging your TSR name :tongue: #noragrets

yeup accepted :biggrin: do you know many other people who have offers for Queens'?

Latest