Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Borini ffs...

ReputationRep:
    Why is Borini on the pitch? Was Lalanna injured or is Rodgers just being typically stupid?

ReputationRep:
    Ffs, Sterlings decision making pisses me off at times.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    We had a **** bench today.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be surprised if we lost now

ReputationRep:
    Wtf was that Gerrard. **** sake, this is why I hate the Gerrard- Lucas midfield, we look so **** in midfield and lose control over the game from the first minute, see the Burnley game as an example.

ReputationRep:
    I hate gerrard honestly, brings absolutely NOTHING to the team with his ****ing ****ty 60 yard passes all the time. Wish he was just left out of the team completely from now on. Don't even know who the blame is on for us conceding 2 goals.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting. How did we let a 2-0 lead slip?

We really needed to win today if we were going to try and finish top 4 where Man Utd, Swansea and West Ham drew and Everton/Arsenal both lost.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Let's all laugh at Leicester...

Can't even beat Liverpool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The team was so bloody sloppy and lame after we were 2-0 up they acted like the game was won and had no intensity or anything. Fair play to Leicester to get the draw in the end, they deserved all 3 points tbf.

The Lucas and Gerrard combo is the ****tiest pairing ever, everyone a part from Rodgers knows that it seems. Last game we played really well but BR just had to change it up didn't he.

I gave up hopes of reaching 4th spot a good while ago, I still don't think we'll get it. I doubt we'll be able to win the EL either. Best place we can get is 5th/6th I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Let's all laugh at Leicester...

Can't even beat Liverpool!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We can't even win the game with the referee helping us, that's how bad we are.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by samir12)
    We can't even win the game with the referee helping us, that's how bad we are.
    We are ****, you are ****, Arsenal are ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Wtf was that Gerrard. **** sake, this is why I hate the Gerrard- Lucas midfield, we look so **** in midfield and lose control over the game from the first minute, see the Burnley game as an example.

(Original post by jshep000)
    I hate gerrard honestly, brings absolutely NOTHING to the team with his ****ing ****ty 60 yard passes all the time. Wish he was just left out of the team completely from now on. Don't even know who the blame is on for us conceding 2 goals.
    Yea we swept past Swansea then bring Gerrard back in and we stutter against Leicester. You know Rodgers doesn't have the balls to drop him for poor form either.

Henderson was taking plenty of set pieces too so what value is Gerrard adding to the side? Looked like a defensive liability for the last 15 mins.

ReputationRep:
    3rd and 4th will go to the teams who are the least ****iest out of the rest. So far its looking like Southampton and United.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Always one step forward and two steps back with Rodgers. Makes good decisions in one game but goes back to the wrong decisions in the next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    The team was so bloody sloppy and lame after we were 2-0 up they acted like the game was won and had no intensity or anything. Fair play to Leicester to get the draw in the end, they deserved all 3 points tbf.

The Lucas and Gerrard combo is the ****tiest pairing ever, everyone a part from Rodgers knows that it seems. Last game we played really well but BR just had to change it up didn't he.

I gave up hopes of reaching 4th spot a good while ago, I still don't think we'll get it. I doubt we'll be able to win the EL either. Best place we can get is 5th/6th I reckon.
    I think the only hope is that Sturridge/any new signing drags us over the line.

Rodgers has been poor for me lately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    I think the only hope is that Sturridge/any new signing drags us over the line.

Rodgers has been poor for me lately.
    That's only if Sturridge can remain injury free whenever he's back. Hopefully we can get a few decent players this Jan but I won't be holding my breath.

The first half of the season he has been poor, I don't know if it's all the plaudits that went to his head from last season or what. But his judgment/team selections have been horribly off the mark quite a few times this season already. Sometimes he seems clueless and has no idea how to improve the team.

ReputationRep:
    I still stand by saying Gerrard is a passenger in the team. He doesn't offer anything defensively and offensively all he can do is try to pass the ball 60 yard across the field and score penalties. BR won't ever drop Gerrard though which is a shame.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    On the bright side however...
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by sr90)
    We are ****, you are ****, Arsenal are ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're all ****! :woo:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.