Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by superwolf)
    How's the job application going?

Glad to hear it. :hugs:

Well done!

Try and give yourself a break, maybe reward yourself with something nice?

:hugs: You want to talk about it?
    Interview tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    My dads pretty bad and to be honest it won't be a waste of time going to your GP even if just for a chat. If they know your mum they're only going to have sympathy for you.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Can I ask how old you are and why your mum threatened to kill you, does she have a diagnosed condition or addiction?
    Hope you're okay
    I hope so i don't really want to go by myself.
    I'm 18 uni in 3 months thank god
    I didn't wash my dishes (forgot) and i was telling her all she had to do was ask me then she started shouting so i shouted (stupidly) stop shouting at me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler: She responded by pinning me down i'm not sure if she was reaching for my neck, and telling me "i'm going to kill you, in the three months you have left i'm going to kill you".
    Nothing diagnosed, no conditions, no addictions.
    I'm fine now, it's not the first time, i'm just very stressed about the GP and what they'll say/think
    Thanks for asking http://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/14.8/i...lies/smile.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Interview tomorrow!
    :party: Good luck! :party:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :party: Good luck! :party:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crystalz)
    I didn't wash my dishes (forgot) and i was telling her all she had to do was ask me then she started shouting so i shouted (stupidly) stop shouting at me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She responded by pinning me down i'm not sure if she was reaching for my neck, and telling me "i'm going to kill you, in the three months you have left i'm going to kill you".

I'm fine now, it's not the first time, i'm just very stressed about the GP and what they'll say/think
    Thanks for asking
    do you mind spoilering this please, weve got some abuse victims and this can be very triggering.

I deffo think you need to see someone about it though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    do you mind spoilering this please, weve got some abuse victims and this can be very triggering.

I deffo think you need to see someone about it though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She responded by pinning me down i'm not sure if she was reaching for my neck, and telling me "i'm going to kill you, in the three months you have left i'm going to kill you".

Thanks for asking
    Well by the sounds of things they've missed a diagnosis there, that behaviour is not normal by all accounts. And I probably don't need to tell you this as it's pretty obvious but her behaviour is serious domestic violence she really sounds like she needs to take something or get some other help/management. Aw I'm sorry I wish some of us could come along with you! Are you going to discuss the situation with your mum or is this just a general appointment/MH discussion?

ReputationRep:
    Well by the sounds of things they've missed a diagnosis there, that behaviour is not normal by all accounts. And I probably don't need to tell you this as it's pretty obvious but her behaviour is serious domestic violence she really sounds like she needs to take something or get some other help/management. Aw I'm sorry I wish some of us could come along with you! Are you going to discuss the situation with your mum or is this just a general appointment/MH discussion?
    Thanks, she doesn't believe in Mental health... so i don't think i could do anything there.
    Just going to discuss my MH, since i'm not 100% at the moment, i'm off now thanks for talking to me

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, she doesn't believe in Mental health... so i don't think i could do anything there.
    Just going to discuss my MH, since i'm not 100% at the moment, i'm off now thanks for talking to me
    Hmm that is a bit of an obstacle. Okay no worries, best of luck with the appointment
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Feel weird and deja vu like. Painful to walk.

Voices & ED
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My voice C keeps telling me that I've eaten too much today because I had that sausage roll at break time - it was so nice. And overall, the 4 of them are fighting right now over my politics paper I just did. :s

ReputationRep:
    havinga panci attack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    havinga panci attack
    I feel you! Had one earlier. Let it do it's thing, don't fight, try to move your mind to things that aren't stress related. You'll be okay.
    A hug from a fellow panic sufferer :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    things I've learned from today: people are ****ing horrible, people are stupid, people are unnecessarily triggering, everything in my life is precisely ten million times harder than it should be due to above points.

ReputationRep:
    I feel you! Had one earlier. Let it do it's thing, don't fight, try to move your mind to things that aren't stress related. You'll be okay.
    A hug from a fellow panic sufferer :hugs:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    cantt because keep seeing him and hearing what he said cant do this cannt do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    things I've learned from today: people are ****ing horrible, people are stupid, people are unnecessarily triggering, everything in my life is precisely ten million times harder than it should be due to above points.
    :hug:

ReputationRep:
    The last week or so has been pretty good, but today has been different and have been feeling a little low so had to result to watching Netflix during the day which isn't good and now have to go out with family even though I don't want to go :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    cantt because keep seeing him and hearing what he said cant do this cannt do it
    I'm sorry I hope it passes soon. Do you know how to put spoilers in I don't think I can on my phone.

ReputationRep:
    TW Abuse
    Spoiler:
    Show
    why did you do that? why did you? I was flipping 16 and you were 2 years older and i trusted you, remind me not to do that again. jeez as if being abused before wasn't bad enough

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry I hope it passes soon. Do you know how to put spoilers in I don't think I can on my phone.

[spoiler]text goes herre. [/ spoiler] withhout spaces in the tags

ReputationRep:
    got 70%in my computer stasts test. happy withthat

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.