How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Ooh very equal
    I like it :yy:Keep up the good work sis :yep:Hope you had a good day as well! :hugs:
    Indeed, 2 maths and 1 physics left to go! Thanks, will try! And great job from you with defeating that physics homework Aww I did thanks! Did you have a great day? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Indeed, 2 maths and 1 physics left to go! Thanks, will try! And great job from you with defeating that physics homework Aww I did thanks! Did you have a great day? :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yy:

it got very beat
    Yeah I did! First A2 Chemistry lesson - was great fun - started on the Organic stuff - benzene rings and stuff
    Very :excited: exciting stuff
    Looking forward to tomorrow FireFreezer77 :jumphug:

ReputationRep:

it got very beat
    Yeah I did! First A2 Chemistry lesson - was great fun - started on the Organic stuff - benzene rings and stuff
    Ooh cool!
    And I thought you would be!:yep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

it got very beat
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    :jumphug:
    Im so excited! But nervous still!!!
    Lol still didnt get my train ticket
    Will get one tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Lol all this tsr has made me really hungry for some abnormal reason :rofl:

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    :jumphug:
    Im so excited! But nervous still!!!
    Lol still didnt get my train ticket
    Will get one tomorrow!
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYY! :woo: :excited::hugs:Stop being nervous
    lol, you'll have time tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Why do I always do this.:banghead:

Why do I treat those that truly care about me like dirt.

And people who couldn't care less like gold.:sigh:

I am just blind in thinking I can make everyone like me.

But I let my ego get in the way of those who truly matter

It's need to stop before I end up all alone.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:Bit annoyed though because I'm trying to print my A2 Physics data sheet (4 pages )
    And my printer is on but refusing to print anything
    Printer 3 - 0 Cheese
    But soon it will be
    Printer -3 - 12093 Cheese because I might "accidentally" throw it out of the window in a minute :unimpressed:
    What brand of printer is it? One of those untrustworthy ones? :holmes:

Data sheet huh, I guess you could always photocopy a friends if youre desperate for a hard copy.... :lol:

Youve prob fixed it by now anyway, and besides think of the poor person/animals underneath your window if you throw your printer out :cry:

I just finished martial arts, tired af and my fam are arguing again :facepalm:

Also my right calve and left thigh are in quite a lot of pain , was learning the butterfly kick :cry2:

Lol all this tsr has made me really hungry for some abnormal reason :rofl:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYY! :woo: :excited::hugs:Stop being nervous
    lol, you'll have time tomorrow

*cooks food for Cheese*

WOOOOOOPAKWBSICKSNAOHEKZUGSKWKUX HSKWVEIXUZ! :woo: :jive: :excited:
    I cant! But ill calm down once we start talking!
    Yeah i will! Imma leave earlier to make sure i get one!

Im gonna go to Costa Coffee when i get there there but i should be back before you get there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    *cooks food for Cheese*
    WOOOOOOPAKWBSICKSNAOHEKZUGSKWKUX HSKWVEIXUZ! :woo: :jive: :excited:
    I cant! But ill calm down once we start talking!
    Yeah i will! Imma leave earlier to make sure i get one!
    Im gonna go to Costa Coffee when i get there there but i should be back before you get there!
    *eats food*11/9 good effort fire :yy:needs more salt tho :mmm:AAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA lol :dance: :jive: :woo: :excited:
    haha ok XD good idea!
    XD ok fair enough, I bet u I will be late tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    What brand of printer is it? One of those untrustworthy ones? :holmes:
    Data sheet huh, I guess you could always photocopy a friends if youre desperate for a hard copy.... :lol:
    Youve prob fixed it by now anyway, and besides think of the poor person/animals underneath your window if you throw your printer out :cry:
    I just finished martial arts, tired af and my fam are arguing again :facepalm:
    Also my right calve and left thigh are in quite a lot of pain , was learning the butterfly kick :cry2:
    Canon
    nah thats effort
    noooo! I've tried unplugging it and back in again
    tried on + off
    now I've tried rebooting it, then I will resort to sacrificing the poor person/animal when I throw the printer out
    useless piece of plop
    woah cool stuff! You are one committed 007 agent :yep:
    :console: sorry to hear that, time to put those earphones in and listen to Skyfall on repeat (volume 8.7 :yep:) :console: eat food, food takes away the pain

ReputationRep:
    Canon
    nah thats effort
    noooo! I've tried unplugging it and back in again
    tried on + off
    now I've tried rebooting it, then I will resort to sacrificing the poor person/animal when I throw the printer out
    useless piece of plop
    woah cool stuff! You are one committed 007 agent :yep:
    :console: sorry to hear that, time to put those earphones in and listen to Skyfall on repeat (volume 8.7 :yep:) :console: eat food, food takes away the pain
    Lmao printers huh

is it working now? Ill send one to the printing gods for you :holmes:

haha Im not committed, my dad is just rly keen and trains me every week

yeah I put in my earphones all the time, I average 4 hours music a day if not 5 I reckon
    Spoiler:
    Show

problem is my dad likes to shout at everyone when he starts (including ppl who arent even invovlved) and tell them to do stuff, so I cant just listen and forget and Ive overplayed skyfall by now, same story with heathens and sucker for pain, I always overplay songs until I dont like them after 3 days of downloading them :cry: food is great but my mum controls the kitchen so I dont have a lot of stuff :lol:

thanks for your kind words and emojis btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Lmao printers huh

is it working now? Ill send one to the printing gods for you :holmes:

haha Im not committed, my dad is just rly keen and trains me every week

yeah I put in my earphones all the time, I average 4 hours music a day if not 5 I reckon
    Spoiler:
    Show
    problem is my dad likes to shout at everyone when he starts (including ppl who arent even invovlved) and tell them to do stuff, so I cant just listen and forget and Ive overplayed skyfall by now, same story with heathens and sucker for pain, I always overplay songs until I dont like them after 3 days of downloading them :cry: food is great but my mum controls the kitchen so I dont have a lot of stuff :lol:

thanks for your kind words and emojis btw
    omg all those memes
    its like
    its like my life :cry:
    so many feels right now, i cant even. I just cant.
    No its not omfg :mad: I give up. Bye bye printer :wavey: :eviltongue: can't even print. What is your function eh?
    haha fair enough. Do you enjoy it though? Thats what its all about m8 :yy:woooooooooah! I legit didn't listen to music today until I got home
    have this thing stuck in my head rn-->
    Spoiler:
    Show
    damn :console: sounds like my dad
    he picks on me for no reason and just like hates me
    i dont actually get it
    I hope you're feeling better now
    hahaha omg i said that for a laugh but its true :rofl:
    I do that too :five:
    fair point, yeah I'm doing dinner --> pizza :awesome:
    its ok :jumphug: I hope you are feeling better!

yknow when ur on a train and it wont stop and the only way to get off for 8 months is to throw urself out the door and get crushed to death on the tracks.

yeh me too

(Original post by Salamandastron)
    yknow when ur on a train and it wont stop and the only way to get off for 8 months is to throw urself out the door and get crushed to death on the tracks.

yeh me too
    does the train not terminate somewhere nice though

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    does the train not terminate somewhere nice though
    That is the problem idk, it might but it equally might not and idk if it is worth it

That is the problem idk, it might but it equally might not and idk if it is worth it
    well for ME, the train ride may be bumpy and smelly and crowded and shite in a nutshell, but I'd rather that than die. Do you think that for the entire 8 months it will be a bad journey or can it be made better?

and if the final stop is bad, then can you not take a different train to somewhere better?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry if I'm not helping, but really I kinda get what you mean, i don't know. Will my train journey be alright? idk

(Original post by homeland.lsw)
    well for ME, the train ride may be bumpy and smelly and crowded and shite in a nutshell, but I'd rather that than die. Do you think that for the entire 8 months it will be a bad journey or can it be made better?

and if the final stop is bad, then can you not take a different train to somewhere better?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm sorry if I'm not helping, but really I kinda get what you mean, i don't know. Will my train journey be alright? idk
    yeh i guess that is true, im glad u feel that way and i suppose i would do in reality it is just fantasies i suppose and bc it is easier and all i want to do is have dreamless sleep.
    and idk, im stressed already bc ive done too much work so now if im not producing a **** tonne of work every day i feel like im failing which is stupid and yeh
    and not really bc everything is set in motion plus any destination is fraught with uncertainty

ReputationRep:
    Birthdays are tiring.

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Birthdays are tiring.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY OMGMGGGGGG UR 17 noooowwwwwww :gah:

yeh i guess that is true, im glad u feel that way and i suppose i would do in reality it is just fantasies i suppose and bc it is easier and all i want to do is have dreamless sleep.
    and idk, im stressed already bc ive done too much work so now if im not producing a **** tonne of work every day i feel like im failing which is stupid and yeh
    and not really bc everything is set in motion plus any destination is fraught with uncertainty
    you said yourself, it's stupid to think you're failing when CLEARLY you're NOT.
    I see where you're coming from, however, try and think of the destination in the best possible light, it's to early to reach negative conclusions. please, i want you not to feel like this I really do

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.