Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alikarachi)
    HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH

omg i think thats the first time ive actually laughed loud while reading this thread... haha:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    sorry, but I can't understand how you would find that so funny...

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH

omg i think thats the first time ive actually laughed loud while reading this thread... haha:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    Lol i just get so depressed with this thread sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beef_Eater)
    sorry, but I can't understand how you would find that so funny...
    Because you and others sit here all day making Mystic Meg predictions anout LSE admissions. You get stressed enough when the pattern changes slightly, imagine if the rules got turned on there head. I think you would have a heart attack. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danfl2004)
    Because you and others sit here all day making Mystic Meg predictions anout LSE admissions. You get stressed enough when the pattern changes slightly, imagine if the rules got turned on there head. I think you would have a heart attack. :tongue:
    Thanks. I couldn't say it any better.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I couldn't say it any better.:yep:
    My pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    I think the rejections on Friday AND Monday have given plenty of people heart attacks already!:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Don't say I get stressed because I don't. I have cracked jokes many times in this thread and have shown my sense of humour but on the other hand have received numerous warnings too for this.

I just couldn't understand the funny side of that comment.

Someone please explain to me the joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beef_Eater)
    Don't say I get stressed because I don't. I have cracked jokes many times in this thread and have shown my sense of humour but on the other hand have received numerous warnings too for this.
    I'd say your 533 posts in less than 1.5 months in the LSE forum, generally asking about your chances of getting in or the predicted decision day disagree with that statement!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninety_nine)
    Commiserations guys. When did you all apply?
    I applied mid-December. Wasn't gathered pile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amar09)
    I'd say your 533 posts in less than 1.5 months in the LSE forum, generally asking about your chances of getting in or the predicted decision day disagree with that statement!
    I have cracked about 4 jokes which led to me being temporarily banned. Not worth a ban anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Beef_Eater from what I have seen, you are arguably the most stressed person on this thread. Please remain on topic though.

ReputationRep:
    so today was a rejections day then?

ReputationRep:
    I really struggle to see why so many people complain and are frustrated by the continual speculation and obsession with patterns of LSE decisions. Surely that was what this thread was designed to do - to enable enthusiastic students to speculate and scrutinize the decisions of the university which they desperately hope to attend. What would this thread be without people like Beef_Eater continually wondering whether he'll get. I'll tell you what it would be like....boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Variable)
    so today was a rejections day then?
    yep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm233)
    I really struggle to see why so many people complain and are frustrated by the continual speculation and obsession with patterns of LSE decisions. Surely that was what this thread was designed to do - to enable enthusiastic students to speculate and scrutinize the decisions of the university which they desperately hope to attend. What would this thread be without people like Beef_Eater continually wondering whether he'll get. I'll tell you what it would be like....boring.
    thank you very much...its speculation and predictions that keep this thread alive.

ReputationRep:
    LSE are going to be my insurance. Who here is going to the open day for offer-holders on the 21st April?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jong Il Kim)
    That's my brother. He has already secured a place at the school in the last November, but he's going to the Cambridge anyway.

I got predicted 45 last year, and received 44 points.

edit: To clarify any further arguments, he and I have had a different subject combination.
    I think we are getting confused because Jong Kim comes from a large family. In addition to the brother who has the Cambridge offer who is predicted 43 points(although curiously he never posted in the Cambridge forum) there is the one who got rejected from Merton without interview http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post16208242
    and the one who got rejected after an interview in Singapore
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...4#post15971144

Somep[eople borrow each others accounts, sometimes people change their details to preserve their anonymity and then forget, and sometimes people prefer to say they rejected somewhere than somewhere rejected them.

ReputationRep:
    wow today has been a surprise

ReputationRep:
    I've given up

ReputationRep:
    So many of you are so worryingly obsessed with LSE. It's an amazing school but don't let it run your lives :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've received an offer for Government, please add me to the list. Although saying that I'm probably going to reject the LSE in favour of Warwick.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.