Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Society VIII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    What is this thread? :facepalm2:
    A place for idiots to come and act as if they know anything about football. Quite clearly Arsenal FC generate the most interest in the premiership. A lot of liverpool fans are here as well, you can't blame them though, given that Dalglish's honeymoon period is over. I'm predicting Dalglish will be worst than Hodgson. £35m on Caroll :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Fabregas involved in car crash today!

ReputationRep:
    Just had a chance to read the posts made from the last few pages and I can say to myself that I have wasted these last 5 minutes. Total nonsense/garbage/ridiculous/etc.....especially from MoMatrix & TommyWannabe.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...ool-track-deal

hmmm... maybe now we can do something about our ****ty freekicks.,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...ool-track-deal

hmmm... maybe now we can do something about our ****ty freekicks.,
    I would prefer to keep Clichy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    Just had a chance to read the posts made from the last few pages and I can say to myself that I have wasted these last 5 minutes. Total nonsense/garbage/ridiculous/etc.....especially from MoMatrix & TommyWannabe.
    I haven't said anything ridiculous. I was just simply analysing Arsenal as a team and being pretty honest about where they currently stand which is what this thread is about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    I would prefer to keep Clichy.
    Baines has been a beast this year, 2 goal and 11 assists from a left back. He's scored more goals this season than Clichy ever has, and Clichy has one assist.

I think Arsenal's general system, much like Barca's is going to be helped by attacking minded full backs, especially with people like Arshavin & Nasri who like to cut inside and pass and shoot, fulls back maintain the width which is essential if you hope to pass the ball into the box.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    A place for idiots to come and act as if they know anything about football. Quite clearly Arsenal FC generate the most interest in the premiership. A lot of liverpool fans are here as well, you can't blame them though, given that Dalglish's honeymoon period is over. I'm predicting Dalglish will be worst than Hodgson. £35m on Caroll :coma:
    LOL - I actually nearly died when I read that Dawson and King were world class :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather have Baines. Clichy is basically useless attacking wise. With the way we play, 1 assist all season is embarrasing. Baines is much more productive, which is what we need.

ReputationRep:
    LOL - I actually nearly died when I read that Dawson and King were world class :rofl2:
    I didn't even bother replying to Dawson/King as worldclass.

Spurs along with Harry have been bumlicked all season. They're set to finish 5th, but yet they have more worldclass players than us. People will say we play better as a team, but these are same people who are saying 'Arry has got the best out of his players, and should be managing England.

Just waiting for Ronaldo/Benzema/Ozil/etc to murk them.

ReputationRep:
    Is Vermaelen world class?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoMatrix)
    Assuming transitivity, by your definition, yes.

ReputationRep:

Spurs along with Harry have been bumlicked all season. They're set to finish 5th, but yet they have more worldclass players than us. People will say we play better as a team, but these are same people who are saying 'Arry has got the best out of his players, and should be managing England.

Just waiting for Ronaldo/Benzema/Ozil/etc to murk them
    The hate you have for them is obvious they can't be that bad if they publically executed the European Champions and their sworn enemy.

ReputationRep:
    Assuming transitivity, by your definition, yes.
    OK Dawson I would say is a very good defender but I don't think there is any doubt when King is fit he is world class much like RVP.

ReputationRep:

Just waiting for Ronaldo/Benzema/Ozil/etc to murk them.
    Serious professional wums tbh. Disgusting :facepalm2:

If Dawson and King are world class then so is Vermaelen :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    OK Dawson I would say is a very good defender but I don't think there is any doubt when King is fit he is world class much like RVP.
    Get out.

ReputationRep:
    Serious professional wums tbh. Disgusting :facepalm2:

If Dawson and King are world class then so is Vermaelen :mmm:
    If Vermaelen is world class then so is Gary Cahill.Vermaelen has only played 1 season at the top level.

ReputationRep:
    Get out.
    OK tell that to Thierry Henry who recently said Ledley King was the best defender he has played against.

ReputationRep:
    And much like every other English player according to you. I'm sure Bent is worldclass too :yy:

Claiming Dawson was worldclass ruins any little credibility you had.

I don't actually think RvP is worldclass btw. We only have 2 worldclass players, and everyone knows who I think they are.

ReputationRep:
    And much like every other English player according to you. I'm sure Bent is worldclass too :yy:

Claiming Dawson was worldclass ruins any little credibility you had.

I don't actually think RvP is worldclass btw. We only have 2 worldclass players, and everyone knows who I think they are.
    Claiming Bent was equal to Bendtner conveyed you haven't got a clue what is required from a striker in the Premier League. Bent isn't world class but he is one of the most clinical strikers in the Premier League and you cannot not deny that.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.