Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

(Original post by Lialore)
    Unedited
    First picture I took
    Rate pls

Attachment 264475
    This ladies and gentleman is not the way to a picture on this thread. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    You appear to have jaundice and some pretty nasty bruises, see a doctor asap
    It's the alcohol :'(

(Original post by Black Cat)
    This ladies and gentleman is not the way to a picture on this thread. :rolleyes:
    Hey, it took a long time on Photoshop to make myself look that ridiculous :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoking)
    " i would look better if i put make up on but one it would make my acne worse "

How do you know it'd aggravate your skin if you've never used it? :confused: Everyone wants to look good, why don't you? It's not like it'll be a noticeable dent in your social life...You're just making an excuse why not to learn make-up.
    I have worn it in the past but it gave me spots so i stoped wearing and they went way then i bought new makeup and my spots came back before i could use my new makeup i want to lool good but i dont need makeup to look good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovepeace)
    I have worn it in the past but it gave me spots so i stoped wearing and they went way then i bought new makeup and my spots came back before i could use my new makeup i want to lool good but i dont need makeup to look good

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But makeup will make you look better...There isn't a reason other than laziness for why you shouldn't be wearing it.

ReputationRep:
    But makeup will make you look better...There isn't a reason other than laziness for why you shouldn't be wearing it.
    Well maybe i just don't want to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well maybe i just don't want to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which brings us full circle back to the point that you want to look good, so you should want to wear it....
    Obviously you don't actually know why you don't want to wear it. My 2 cents is on self-esteem reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  104.2 KB

Me after a long ass day, and my bro messing around with the ipad

ReputationRep:
    Which brings us full circle back to the point that you want to look good, so you should want to wear it....
    Obviously you don't actually know why you don't want to wear it. My 2 cents is on self-esteem reasons.
    I don't tend to wear make up that often because when I do I look fantastic. But most girls that wear make up everyday don't look special at all on nights out.

And with spots gone you hardly need any foundation as opposed to covering spots up and getting more spots as you do it....

ReputationRep:
    Well you dont need makeup to look good i do know why i dont want to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390692660.292639.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  19.0 KB
    From a few days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sashari)
    I don't tend to wear make up that often because when I do I look fantastic. But most girls that wear make up everyday don't look special at all on nights out.

And with spots gone you hardly need any foundation as opposed to covering spots up and getting more spots as you do it....
    I'm confused.

You want to look fantastic say 1/6 of the year rather than 3/4 of the year?
    Night outs is more than just make-up. Hair and clothing play a big part.

ReputationRep:
    Well you dont need makeup to look good i do know why i dont want to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well do go on.
    You like looking good. You know makeup would only help that yet do not choose to wear it. That makes no sense, so clear this up and explain your reasoning.

ReputationRep:
    Well do go on.
    You like looking good. You know makeup would only help that yet do not choose to wear it. That makes no sense, so clear this up and explain your reasoning.
    i choose not to wear it because i'm fine with being natural and people should like me for me not me with a load of slap all over my face

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twenty Three)
    Attachment 264537
    If I had your coverage, I'd groom it properly:

Name:  26-01-2014.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  86.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    Picture on my profile pic. Sorry, no eyes, feds are watching.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Using this forum (and my online persona) is a dirty little secret for me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)

Tom Hiddleston?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  BFQtZqVCQAAZCFV.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  21.6 KB No hate pls

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused.

You want to look fantastic say 1/6 of the year rather than 3/4 of the year?
    Night outs is more than just make-up. Hair and clothing play a big part.
    Because I look pretty good without make up. Also there are articles that come out all the time claiming how make up ages your skin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)

Yea, tbh I usually do trim it every week but I've just left it for the past 3 weeks or so, mainly due to laziness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sashari)
    Because I look pretty good without make up. Also there are articles that come out all the time claiming how make up ages your skin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Super models wear make-up. I doubt you look as good as them. I really feel that not wearing make-up regularly is just lazy.
    Articles are worthless crap. Unless it's a scientific paper, it's just sensationalism.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.