Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Steam is such a good client. ****ing hate Origin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Do both, but the PC upgrade first.
    Thinking of getting the GTX 750 tbh, but it will set me back around £100

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I had a pair of total 90 boots, so did everyone at that time, them or pred's. The only one who had them in this like baby blue colour. Felt like a boss, a king among chavs.
    Baby blue ones lool thats the same ones I had remember being able to strike a ball with power and precision in those whenever I went to the astroturf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Saw this on imgur

Thought of Zurich.

Incidentally was in Scotland earlier in the month, can confirm Scotland has serious redhead talent Would live in the Highlands but for the inevitability of violence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    You mean you don't use steam?
    G2A is basically a trusted peer to peer key selling site, so most of the games are either Origin or Steam keys
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Just submitted coursework 4 minutes before the 11.30pm deadline :eek: So baddass. Never again am I finishing an essay at the last minute though, lesson flipping learned. I'm exhausted
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Just submitted coursework 4 minutes before the 11.30pm deadline :eek: So baddass. Never again am I finishing an essay at the last minute though, lesson flipping learned. I'm exhausted
    That's first year in a nutshell for you :laugh:

I remember waking up at 8am to start an essay, and submitted it at 11:59 a full minute before the deadline. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to have a say. Red haired girls are also my favourite (red or ginger). I'm often criticised by friends in a blonde vs brunette debate when I said red/ginger is best, and black hair is second best.

Out of interest, Zurich, Jammy, Tom Ford, SR, anyone else expert in these matters; what do you think about this? I was chatting to two women online, basically one was a 6.5 red haired cute geek (exactly my type), the other one was a 9 brown haired girl, but she seemed so bland and as dull as a dishwasher. Basically I stopped talking to the 9 and continued with the 6.5. What would you lads have done? Do you just continue and try to bang the 9 because she's a 9, or is it correct that if I am not getting a good vibe just end it. I guess I think of myself as a wholesome boy, I can't chase a girl just cause she's hot, I need a personality vibe. I find a lot of hot women just like empty shells waiting for acquisition and I don't get a good feeling from that. Your views? Cheers lads.

(Original post by sr90)
    x
    One more dissertation question. In terms of the literature review, I've been asked to do one. How is this done to the best way? I don't want to just tell the marker what the different scholars are saying, what would you recommend? Thankyou!
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    That's first year in a nutshell for you :laugh:

I remember waking up at 8am to start an essay, and submitted it at 11:59 a full minute before the deadline. Good times.
    It's left me wondering, what would I have done if my computer decided to freeze or something? :rolleyes:
    You wrote a whole essay within a day? I commend you man.

ReputationRep:
    It's left me wondering, what would I have done if my computer decided to freeze or something? :rolleyes:
    You wrote a whole essay within a day? I commend you man.
    In Second Year I had a deadline at 4PM the next day for a 3,000 word policy proposal. By 9PM the night before I'd done 700 words. #StudyAbroadlife
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eboracum)
    In Second Year I had a deadline at 4PM the next day for a 3,000 word policy proposal. By 9PM the night before I'd done 700 words. #StudyAbroadlife
    :eek: How did you manage it lol I'd never be able to think straight cos I'm just panicking about the deadline checking the clock every second! 3,000 words as well. Well this has taught me a lesson! The tutors would look at my submission time and shake their heads lol :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: How did you manage it lol I'd never be able to think straight cos I'm just panicking about the deadline checking the clock every second! 3,000 words as well. Well this has taught me a lesson! The tutors would look at my submission time and shake their heads lol :lol:
    Be like gg, submit a day early.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's the thing about Study Abroad. I saw myself as there to sightsee, hang out with kangs, go on nights out and travel. Uni work was the last thing on my mind. You have to find that balance. I still got a Distinction for that one, couldn't believe it. In Australia there is none of this anonymous marking bull****, so you can have favouritism which I like, as I am teachers pet. I was in his office the day before playing the international student card, and it worked like a dream. Stack the cards in your favour.

You just run on adrenaline and get it done. I worked harder in first year than second year. I'm one of those hypocrites that laughs at first years in the library, yet I was in the library every night as I had to get good marks to go on study abroad.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to have a say. Red haired girls are also my favourite (red or ginger). I'm often criticised by friends in a blonde vs brunette debate when I said red/ginger is best, and black hair is second best.

Out of interest, Zurich, Jammy, Tom Ford, SR, anyone else expert in these matters; what do you think about this? I was chatting to two women online, basically one was a 6.5 red haired cute geek (exactly my type), the other one was a 9 brown haired girl, but she seemed so bland and as dull as a dishwasher. Basically I stopped talking to the 9 and continued with the 6.5. What would you lads have done? Do you just continue and try to bang the 9 because she's a 9, or is it correct that if I am not getting a good vibe just end it. I guess I think of myself as a wholesome boy, I can't chase a girl just cause she's hot, I need a personality vibe. I find a lot of hot women just like empty shells waiting for acquisition and I don't get a good feeling from that. Your views? Cheers lads.

One more dissertation question. In terms of the literature review, I've been asked to do one. How is this done to the best way? I don't want to just tell the marker what the different scholars are saying, what would you recommend? Thankyou!
    The '9' feels like she does not need to try and perhaps she never has because no one has made her feel the need to do so, or perhaps she is just arrogant and/or boring. One can speculate about that, but I do know that she is most likely just as bland as a partner. No point in having a trophy gf if she is dire in the bedroom. Then again, most young women are terrible in bed and it is only the sluts that aren't (but you would not want one of them as a gf anyway). I.e. You did the right thing.

ReputationRep:

Bang the 9 and try and get something more out of the 6.5. When it's time to go exclusive stop sexual activity with the 9.

I do prefer girls who I have a connection with even if they're not the hottest, if they're around 5-7 then I'd go with them. Not going to lie though I'm a flaker.

It's good you don't only look for looks in a woman as well. Go with your gut instinct. Do the girls know about the other girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

I do prefer guys who I have a connection with even if they're not the hottest, if they're around 5-7 then I'd go with them. Not going to lie though I'm a flaker.
    Fixed for you. There's nothing wrong with it imo anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Fixed for you. There's nothing wrong with it imo anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're a massive homophobe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    You're a massive homophobe
    Go to sleep you have school tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Go to sleep you have school tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Srs. I thought you did have a problem with gay people

ReputationRep:
    I miss that lady who got this misc thread shut down the first time. She's no longer on here :lol:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.