Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any PPE applicants waiting to hear.....?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if no reply after the one-week- before deadline equals a rejection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrVANOlog)
    Any news from St. John's Physics?
    If this helps at all, I've only found one person on here (incl. in the PAT threads) who has an invitation for Physics (which reassured me! I've applied to Brasenose and got nothing back - no news is good news, right? ) I can't remember which college that was, but wasn't St. John's

ReputationRep:
    It's one week to interviews and still no email... Is that a rejection?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 333-morgan)
    Any PPE applicants waiting to hear.....?

Still waiting for Wadham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ulysses98)
    It's one week to interviews and still no email... Is that a rejection?
    Friday isn't over yet, have hope! Which subject/college have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amieeeeee)
    EP interview!
    That's awesome! Which college? I applied for EP as well.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe so-been looking through their website for ages in frustration and couldn't find it what are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is an admissions updates page for sg Edmund?
    I'm afraid not-been going through their website for ages in frustration what are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Waiting on PPE from Wadham - hopefully tomorrow, seeing as a week until interview would be Sunday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bulkybros100)
    Just got an unconditional from Oxford for Medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm absolutely over the moon!!!!
    Do you mind sharing your stats? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    Do you mind sharing your stats? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was trolling hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rvw4)
    I'm afraid not-been going through their website for ages in frustration what are you applying for?
    English, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKinder)
    Friday isn't over yet, have hope! Which subject/college have you applied for?
    English! And you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bulkybros100)
    Just got an unconditional from Oxford for Medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm absolutely over the moon!!!!
    w0w m8 congrtz how did u get past the super hard interview pls share ur methods

ReputationRep:
    English! And you?
    PPE at Brasenose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveire&song)
    If this helps at all, I've only found one person on here (incl. in the PAT threads) who has an invitation for Physics (which reassured me! I've applied to Brasenose and got nothing back - no news is good news, right? ) I can't remember which college that was, but wasn't St. John's
    Yeah, I think I saw it as well. But the thing is that so many people have already received their offers and I have no news from my college, this is very annoying :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrVANOlog)
    Yeah, I think I saw it as well. But the thing is that so many people have already received their offers and I have no news from my college, this is very annoying :banghead:
    If you have applied to St. John's check the Candidates' News page. It has been updated about an hour ago.
    http://www.sjc.ox.ac.uk/2963/Candidates'-News.html
    Sadly not clear how shortly is shortly

ReputationRep:
    English, you?
    History and Spanish--got this feeling I'll be waiting till next wednesday lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skylake)
    Interview for E&M at Hertford
    I got an E&M Hertford interview too Do you have any idea what they entail? also we're there for three days! Does that mean multiple interviews?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.