Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY OMGMGGGGGG UR 17 noooowwwwwww :gah:

Thank you so much! :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Birthdays are tiring.
    Happy Birthday! ❤️💜💖 May your life be filled with joy, happiness and success 👍🏼
    Hope you had a great one! ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Happy Birthday! ❤️💜💖 May your life be filled with joy, happiness and success 👍🏼
    Hope you had a great one! ☺️
    Haha, thanks! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    awful, guilty

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How I'm feeling?
    I'm crying after Rhythmical 's PM, I know I cry a lot it's all I have in life 😔
    But seriously her post really hit me right in the heart :cry2:
    Also, my mum was talking about how my cousins took their sister out after she passed her GCSEs last yr and it's not about taking me out its just the fact that I miss that relationship with my brother and he's the only brother or sister I have and I miss someone like that in my life I promised myself I wouldn't think about it or that it wouldn't bother me but it brought me to tears before. 😞

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thanks! :hugs:
    Anytime ❤️💜💖

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    awful, guilty
    Awhhh why? 😔
    It's okay❤️💜💖 What happened? I'm here for you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Birthdays are tiring.

(Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    omg all those memes
    its like
    its like my life :cry:
    so many feels right now, i cant even. I just cant.
    No its not omfg :mad: I give up. Bye bye printer :wavey: :eviltongue: can't even print. What is your function eh?
    haha fair enough. Do you enjoy it though? Thats what its all about m8 :yy:woooooooooah! I legit didn't listen to music today until I got home
    have this thing stuck in my head rn-->
    Spoiler:
    Show
    damn :console: sounds like my dad
    he picks on me for no reason and just like hates me
    i dont actually get it
    I hope you're feeling better now
    hahaha omg i said that for a laugh but its true :rofl:
    I do that too :five:
    fair point, yeah I'm doing dinner --> pizza :awesome:
    its ok :jumphug: I hope you are feeling better!
    Did you give the printer a 2nd chance? :chicken: or did you just stop? :eyebrow:

Yeah I enjoy it, I do JKD so it has links to tricking and bboying so it all helps!

Lmao that was such a cute vid tho, the dogs look happy for shaw, makes me want to be a dog
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah Im feeling better now, but the tension is just always there like waiting for a bomb to explode, how was your pizza? what toppings? I had hainan chicken and squid with broccoli, pretty fresh, my mum is an amazing cook indeed!

ReputationRep:
    like a bag of nerves, i miss my ex too much..

Super excited for tomorrow!!!!!
    CheeseIsVeg This is gonna be awesome!!!!'''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Super excited for tomorrow!!!!!
    CheeseIsVeg This is gonna be awesome!!!!'''
    me too!It sure will :awesome::jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How I'm feeling?
    I'm crying after Rhythmical 's PM, I know I cry a lot it's all I have in life 😔
    But seriously her post really hit me right in the heart :cry2:
    Also, my mum was talking about how my cousins took their sister out after she passed her GCSEs last yr and it's not about taking me out its just the fact that I miss that relationship with my brother and he's the only brother or sister I have and I miss someone like that in my life I promised myself I wouldn't think about it or that it wouldn't bother me but it brought me to tears before. 😞
    Oh sweetie :hugs: please don't cry even though I know it's super hard. I'm always here for people and I'll be there for you always, if you ever need a chat again, my PM's are open but I hope you have some sort of reflection and a clear path to your future. It really isn't easy believe me but if you think about how many people you can prove wrong by achieving your goals and flying high, think of how proud everyone will be of you. Life isn't easy, it never will be sadly and our mistakes and experiences make us the stronger person we are today. If you need a friend, I'll be there, rant at me, I don't mind but as long as you have someone to listen to and to talk to you, it'll make the pain less bearable. Never feel ashamed at crying too, even I do it. :teehee:

Never bottle it up, please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Oh sweetie :hugs: please don't cry even though I know it's super hard. I'm always here for people and I'll be there for you always, if you ever need a chat again, my PM's are open but I hope you have some sort of reflection and a clear path to your future. It really isn't easy believe me but if you think about how many people you can prove wrong by achieving your goals and flying high, think of how proud everyone are you will be. Life isn't easy, it never will be sadly and our mistakes and experiences make us the stronger person we are today. If you need a friend, I'll be there, rant at me, I don't mind but as long as you have someone to listen to and to talk to you, it'll make the pain less bearable. Never feel ashamed at crying too, even I do it. :teehee:

Never bottle it up, please.
    You are an absolute legend you are 🙊 All my respect to you 💜👍🏼 I've been having a really bad week 😔 This is why I used to love school although people take the Micky 😞 I could get away from life at home for 6/7 hrs a day 😑 I actually don't know what to think, sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet, I was just going through my emotional period 😶 That post of yours made me cry and laugh I'm just kind of lost sometimes 😣

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Awhhh why? 😔
    It's okay❤️💜💖 What happened? I'm here for you :hugs:
    Cos I'm an idiot and hurt someone special :sigh:
    Thank you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You are an absolute legend you are 🙊 All my respect to you 💜👍🏼 I've been having a really bad week 😔 This is why I used to love school although people take the Micky 😞 I could get away from life at home for 6/7 hrs a day 😑 I actually don't know what to think, sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet, I was just going through my emotional period 😶 That post of yours made me cry and laugh I'm just kind of lost sometimes 😣

:hugs:
    My head is getting bigger :teehee: why thank you, but I think the real legend is you! I know just how good school is as an escape, albeit the people can bring you down but the environment can help. And tt's totally fine, take as little or as long as you need. What really helps me is writing my feelings down, I started a blog on TSR recently which has helped me figure out my life plans a lot. I also daydream and think about the day I prove everyone wrong and make them feel guilty for the pain they've caused me.

Your young, your life is changing and it's important to talk to those from a similar background and who can shed light on the foreseeable future. I just wish I could take the pain away. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    Cos I'm an idiot and hurt someone special :sigh:
    Thank you :hugs:
    I hope to God everything gets better for you... I'm sorry.. 😔
    Anytime :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    My head is getting bigger :teehee: why thank you, but I think the real legend is you! I know just how good school is as an escape, albeit the people can bring you down but the environment can help. And tt's totally fine, take as little or as long as you need. What really helps me is writing my feelings down, I started a blog on TSR recently which has helped me figure out my life plans a lot. I also daydream and think about the day I prove everyone wrong and make them feel guilty for the pain they've caused me.

Your young, your life is changing and it's important to talk to those from a similar background and who can shed light on the foreseeable future. I just wish I could take the pain away. :cry2:
    I've replied 👍🏼 I also dream of that day 😔 I want to be a paramedic and save lives and help humanity 😶 Like most of my relatives are so arrogant and rude and I just sit lonely at family events but I don't understand what people get out of arrogance. They don't even have anything to be arrogant about 😁 I've wanted to get a diary to write my feelings in 😣 Awhhh I wish you could too 😞 Thank you so much. I'm kinda speechless I really don't know what to say, you're just amazing ❤️💜

ReputationRep:
    I've replied 👍🏼 I also dream of that day 😔 I want to be a paramedic and save lives and help humanity 😶 Like most of my relatives are so arrogant and rude and I just sit lonely at family events but I don't understand what people get out of arrogance. They don't even have anything to be arrogant about 😁 I've wanted to get a diary to write my feelings in 😣 Awhhh I wish you could too 😞 Thank you so much. I'm kinda speechless I really don't know what to say, you're just amazing ❤️💜
    Yeah I've had that, even when I am happy I look moody but unfortunately we can't change how we feel and if being around people who bring you down makes you unhappy, you can't force being happy. God there are so many times I have wanted to scream at my relatives and just throw a table but that just proves to them what a horrid person I am in their eyes but a diary is the best thing and it's important to have time on your own away from people to just take a breather and relax. I want to go into Biomed and then become a doctor and my passion is the same as yours, save lives and help humanity. It's something all humans should do, help humanity. Keep your chin up and you'll get there! You are so amazing, like I wish I could tell you how amazing you will be at being a paramedic. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've had that, even when I am happy I look moody but unfortunately we can't change how we feel and if being around people who bring you down makes you unhappy, you can't force being happy. God there are so many times I have wanted to scream at my relatives and just throw a table but that just proves to them what a horrid person I am in their eyes but a diary is the best thing and it's important to have time on your own away from people to just take a breather and relax. I want to go into Biomed and then become a doctor and my passion is the same as yours, save lives and help humanity. It's something all humans should do, help humanity. Keep your chin up and you'll get there! You are so amazing, like I wish I could tell you how amazing you will be at being a paramedic. :love:
    One of my cousins said to me 'your fat and ugly' 😔 Yh I'm fat yes I'm ugly, I'm everything anyone like you wouldn't want to be, I'm the worst human being ever but at least I treat people with respect and I'm good for who I am, it's my personality that matters 😞 I can't wait for that day when I graduate and become a paramedic and prove to my parents and my arrogant relatives that I can be the best person I can be and I can succeed. 😣 Thank you so much, I hope so! You'll be a great doctor 💖💜
    Btw, have you seen my PM? 🙊

ReputationRep:
    Relieved because I've just finished Chemistry, Biology and some last bits of French homework.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.