Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Hamza remember what I said before
    via VM
    No What did you say?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    I hope you understand what boys are like in the future, it's not easy or possible in some cases to interpret intentions.......but oh, well, best of luck to you, goodnight
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Well I partly agree with that giving compliments doesn't always means the person is nice. Giving compliment ls a easy way of getting the girl to like you or perceive you as being nice. Even do you might not be
    I went to bed, so i never saw this. Do you guys seriously think i'm gullible?!!?! 90% of the Boys i met my age are stupid no offence I detest boys my age
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    No What did you say?
    That you need help. Psychologists are great at giving help.
    Maybe a counsellor at sixth form next year.
    PrincessBO$$ and mediaya do you 2 agree with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I went to bed, so i never saw this. Do you guys seriously think i'm gullible?!!?! 90% of the Boys i met my age are stupid no offence I detest boys my age
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You are gullible when it comes to OGGUS praising you Either you just love him or just want his compliments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    i dont know. If you need help. Get help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    You are acc the most GULLIBLE person alive, OGGUS, ask Electrospective for confirmation

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe you should think that about the future and how boys will become men. Somalis grow up. They are very sensible when there mature with age.
    Don't worry about boys.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know. If you need help. Get help.
    Good response
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm glad you didn't say yeah, just for the sake of it. Good. And I'm not just saying it coz you didn't say anything against me, if u were lying then

ReputationRep:
    You are acc the most GULLIBLE person alive, OGGUS, ask Electrospective for confirmation
    Now your being mean.
    Have you heard of a thing called "playing along"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Maybe you should think that about the future and how boys will become men. Somalis grow up. They are very sensible when there mature with age.
    Don't worry about boys.

ReputationRep:
    You are gullible when it comes to OGGUS praising you Either you just love him or just want his compliments
    It isnt fair you say that, i would've reacted the exact same way. if mr t had said that. If YOU had said that i would've known you're 100% being sarcastic. Cause i rarely see you're nice side, no offence. but that ok. I dont expect an annoying brother such a YOU to be nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Now your being mean.
    Have you heard of a thing called "playing along"
    Sorry

Ok, well in order for me to determine how gullible you are, tell me what things that her or I have told you are BS and what aren't? Then I can decide

ReputationRep:
    It isnt fair you say that, i would've reacted the exact same way. if mr t had said that. If YOU had said that i would've known you're 100% being sarcastic. Cause i rarely see you're nice side, no offence. but that ok. I dont expect an annoying brother such a YOU to be nice
    I wasn't talking about me being gay! There's a lot more when it comes to OGGUS, trust me I'm not being mean to him

Edit: I don't see your nice side aswell, but I appreciate you for being wjo you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    Don't worry about boys.
    The Somali boys i've mets, show no sign if puberty or growing up
    Good response
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm glad you didn't say yeah, just for the sake of it. Good. And I'm not just saying it coz you didn't say anything against me, if u were lying then
    Dont use this ''

So you're an expert :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry

Ok, well in order for me to determine how gullible you are, tell me what things that her or I have told you are BS and what aren't? Then I can decide
    I don't even think about you guys. I think about me more. Me before everyone else. How the faq will I know?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't talking about me being gay! There's a lot more when it comes to OGGUS, trust me I'm not being mean to him
    Where did Gay come from? Are you sane?!
    Ok khalas, I get it OGGUS is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OGGUS)
    I don't even think about you. How the faq will I know?
    :lolwut: Why would I think that you think about me?! Being gullible has nothing to do with THINKING about that person

ReputationRep:
    Where did Gay come from? Are you sane?!
    Ok khalas, I get it OGGUS is
    Btw, would you think of me differently if I was gay? It was a joke from yesterday, when I was trying to troll the troll.....

Yes, I'm glad you understand

ReputationRep:
    The Somali boys i've mets, show no sign if puberty or growing up

Dont use this ''

So you're an expert :holmes:
    Okay

Yes

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry PrincessBO$$
    But I know some boys who are mature. There my age. And some are good looking too. They therefore can French your thirst.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.