This discussion is closed.
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah a waist belt with a backless dress might be kinda uncomfortable anyway! I don't think it's flattering on your figure so I think you're right about taking it back
Coy Girl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thanks for the advice. I think I will. I look like I could be pregnant in it cos it's all loose. I quite like this...http://www.lipsy.co.uk/Store/product-is-DR01708_011 (Sorry to be all clothes-y boys)
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Coy Girl)
That's a possibility KT, but then so many people seem to be wearing those with everything if you get what I mean, so I try to only wear those occasionally. It's backless (hence the no bra!) so I don't know if I could wear it for that reason either. Hmmm.... thanks for your opinions guys.

Take it back, get the money and put it towards something better :yep:

By the way, in case anyone's interested, the bargain smart shoes I got are here:
Spoiler:
Show

Check out the detail on the sole [if you can!]
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wouldn't be able to buy anything without first trying it on (altho I know that you can return things easily, I just know I would be doing that a lot!) but that dress looks much better :yep:
georgia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey all I got my hair cut today, I <3 it! Might take a couple of pictures before I go to work if I've got time. It's basically just an all one length bob with texturey bits in it because my hair can't take layers.
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's weird how loose fitting things are less flattering than fitted ones :confused:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OOh I want to see Georgia!Sounds pretty!
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's weird how loose fitting things are less flattering than fitted ones :confused:

It does help if you have a decent body for the material to be fitted to :p:

But when it's loose, the folds of material just fall however they want... And the creases and shapes they make aren't always good.

Sounds... interesting, georgia. I have no idea how to begin picturing that, so I won't even try.
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OOh I want to see Georgia!Sounds pretty!

For the record, I agree with everyone about the dress. Loose fitting clothes like that are awful on pretty much anyone. It's rare that they look good. You've got a nice figure - flaunt it!

(Original post by Drewski)
Sounds... interesting, georgia. I have no idea how to begin picturing that, so I won't even try.
Confusing girl talk, huh?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by georgia)
Confusing girl hair talk, huh?

Fixed.

Nothing to do with you being girls. Everything to do with random words relating to hairy stuff that I neither know nor care about.
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Coy - fitted clothes don't always look good! I don't like clothes that cling to my hips, for example... But I think if you've got nice curves then it's a shame for them to get lost! I like wearing fitted tops normally as well - things don't have to be tight to be fitted

Georgia - I agree with Coy, that sounds pretty I dunno if I want to do something to my hair before I go back to uni... Any ideas girls? :p:
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not that it's the same, but all of my shirts are fitted. Makes me feel more comfortable and - I'd like to think - makes them and me look better.
georgia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I can't get a decent photo of it. It's been blown around a lot today and my fringey bit has gone funny. Will have to do one when I wash it.
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
Coy - fitted clothes don't always look good! I don't like clothes that cling to my hips, for example... But I think if you've got nice curves then it's a shame for them to get lost! I like wearing fitted tops normally as well - things don't have to be tight to be fitted

Georgia - I agree with Coy, that sounds pretty I dunno if I want to do something to my hair before I go back to uni... Any ideas girls? :p:
Yes I suppose you and Georgia are right-swampy things don't always work and I suppose I'm surprisingly curvy for someone my size.

What is your hair like now?
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yes I suppose you and Georgia are right-swampy things don't always work and I suppose I'm surprisingly curvy for someone my size.

What is your hair like now?
There's a pic in my profile :yep: it's about shoulder length with (faded and sort of grown out) red and blonde highlights
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
There's a pic in my profile :yep:

You're pretty hot for a 9yr old :p:
Coy Girl
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
There's a pic in my profile :yep: it's about shoulder length with (faded and sort of grown out) red and blonde highlights
Oooh you are so pretty!
Interrobang
  • TSR Support Team
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
XD I only just noticed it said 9 years old! I didn't put a year for when I was born...

Edit - changed it so it doesn't display an age at all now :p: And thanks Coy ^^;;
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
XD I only just noticed it said 9 years old! I didn't put a year for when I was born...

Nice trap though :p:
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)

Edit - changed it so it doesn't display an age at all now :p: And thanks Coy ^^;;

First three words of my original statement are still true :yep:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (200)
18.76%
No (648)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (218)
20.45%

Watched Threads