Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Dem Chargers just keep going. Whoever posted that eagles related stat pre-season, you may make us some serious money lol.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting article about these playoffs being the "changing of the guard" QB-wise. The "old" 4 (Rivers, Brees, Manning, Brady) against the "new" 4 (Newton, Kaepernick, Wilson, Luck). Who knows - maybe one day we will think of the new guys with the same respect we have for the oldies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OxfordGoBrach)
    Hate to say it as a Fins fan, but I can really see New England winning it all this season.
    Why do you say that? If anything just making the conference final and I'll be damn happy. We have no business of being any where the Super Bowl. If we had even half of our defense if be damn confident but our team is dropping like flies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    Interesting article about these playoffs being the "changing of the guard" QB-wise. The "old" 4 (Rivers, Brees, Manning, Brady) against the "new" 4 (Newton, Kaepernick, Wilson, Luck). Who knows - maybe one day we will think of the new guys with the same respect we have for the oldies
    Psssh who respects Manning ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Btw I cant be bothered looked back through the thread to when I was away but did anyone watch the Aggies bowl game? One of the best games of football I've ever seen and can fully understand the hype Manziel gets now.

ReputationRep:
    The Gruden name sure is powerful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Man pretty nervous about the game. 3 more wins and Brady becomes all time highest wins in playoffs.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm nervous too, Luck and TY worry me. It's a game we should win though. Ground and pound with Blount and Ridley.

ReputationRep:
    I am taking Colts +7 don't understand where anyone got that line from have been sceptical of this Pats team all year

ReputationRep:
    Colts and the Saints at 16/1 on hills.

Actually if all 4 road teams won this weekend I wouldn't even be shocked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    Colts and the Saints at 16/1 on hills.

Actually if all 4 road teams won this weekend I wouldn't even be shocked.
    Me neither I really struggled this week gonna go Seahawks Colts San Fran and Denver on the spreads and I fully expect to win absolutely nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Me neither I really struggled this week gonna go Seahawks Colts San Fran and Denver on the spreads and I fully expect to win absolutely nothing
    Haha, I can't believe the spreads they're giving considering its the playoffs. I know the saints have been a bit shabby on the road but 9 points? :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    Haha, I can't believe the spreads they're giving considering its the playoffs. I know the saints have been a bit shabby on the road but 9 points? :O
    Dunno Seahawks are their worst nightmare match ups wise and it's the best home field in football and drew Bree on the road etc at least that's how I talked myself into it, and I backed the saints last week on the road when few did but still think they are gonna get it tonight

ReputationRep:
    Seahawks just dominating all sides of this game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could be a game now!

ReputationRep:
    Man Wilsons receiving weapons are pretty poor. Need to get him more.

ReputationRep:
    This second half is about as **** as you could imagine considering how pleased with myself and the -8 I was at half time

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy Graham has gone missing.

Once again not the best TE.

ReputationRep:
    That was a pretty horrendous kick :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.