Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoMatrix)
    Claiming Bent was equal to Bendtner conveyed you haven't got a clue what is required from a striker in the Premier League. Bent isn't world class but he is one of the most clinical strikers in the Premier League and you cannot not deny that.
    Bent is pants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.Adams VI)
    Bent is pants.
    No point arguing look up his statistics incidentally he had 2 chances and scored 2 goals to earn Villa a draw at the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually think RvP is worldclass btw. We only have 2 worldclass players, and everyone knows who I think they are.
    Please don't tell you think Nasri is better than RVP?

ReputationRep:
    And much like every other English player according to you. I'm sure Bent is worldclass too :yy:

Claiming Dawson was worldclass ruins any little credibility you had.

I don't actually think RvP is worldclass btw. We only have 2 worldclass players, and everyone knows who I think they are.
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Isometrix, any specific reason for negging my post?
    Thanks MoMatrix, really appreciate that.
    "trix" users

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doggyfizzel)
    Please don't tell you think Nasri is better than RVP?
    10 goals and 17 assists so far, in probably his worst season ever.

ReputationRep:
    10 goals and 17 assists so far, in probably his worst season ever.
    Funny as most people have said it is his best season so far.

Thats is also in all competitions, in the league which is really relevant for world class analysis seeing as after progressing second in the group you were then knocked out of the CL right away. In the league he has 9 goals and 1 assist. Considering 7 of the goals came in a streak of ~10 games, I can't remember exactly, he has hardly been prolific, bar the hot streak. Stats don't tell everything, but even this season he hasn't been as good as RVP.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

I used to like this thread :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Nasri is certainly less on the ****ing operating table.

ReputationRep:
    Nasri>RVP

ReputationRep:
    It's not just about his stats, it's his overall play - he was brilliant up until Xmas.

Berbatov is the league's top scorer, but has he played well? Oh hell no.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, he's top scorer but been useless :awesome:

Wait...what? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    True, but RVP has been brilliant since his return. I don't think having a good brilliant half season means he is better. Stats don't say everything but for an attacking midfielder, they aren't brilliant bar the goals. RVP gets broken pretty often he would get a place in most teams when he is fit.

I think the Berbatov thing is harsh too, he contributes a lot, he just needs to be more consistent with the goals. He hasn't been amazing, but he has been good. 20 league goals is a good season for a striker.

ReputationRep:
    Berbatov is either absolutely brilliant, or fantastically hopeless - similar to Arshavin this season really.

If we were going on stats alone, Arshavin would have to be in with a shout of POTY as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L18)
    Nasri>RVP
    hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I think Nasri is better than Robin and Percy, yet I must admit that the Dutch hospital bill does score his share of goals.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddball...son-shaqueel-4

LOL

Thought I'd lighten up the mood in here.

ReputationRep:
    Old news. ^

ReputationRep:
    When King was younger and without injuries, he was easily one of the best in England

ReputationRep:
    I have stopped posting in here as the last time I did post the TSR Mafia (controlled by RobbieC) deleted my comments. Therefore I will not be sharing my thoughts but instead I would like to hear the thoughts of others. I would like to hear from people who perhaps would have completely disagreed with me in the past, or perhaps they saw where I was coming from but didn't think it was anything major. I want to know what people think about Arsene Wenger, not as a whole, not 10 seasons ago, not last season, but as a manager taking Arsenal Football Club into the future. How do you feel about Wenger being the manager and decision maker for the future of Arsenal?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.