Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceangel8)
    Ahh no only in year 12 but I hope to be when my time comes how about you?
    wow so young yeah i'm in my final year at uni

ReputationRep:
    Why does every guy I become interested in practically live on mars?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Why does every guy I become interested in practically live on mars?!
    care to explain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    care to explain?
    The most perfect people live absolutely miles away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    The most perfect people live absolutely miles away
    tell me about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    tell me about it
    So then there's even less point liking them cos it defo won't happen...mare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    More like "Why does every guy I become interested in have feelings for someone else?!" :cry:
    Haha nah this guy I'm interested in likes me back, just lives far away I know what you mean though hah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    Aw, lucky/unlucky you! I hope it all works out in the end
    I don't think it'll work out at all but thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello dudes and dudettes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if 401 pages is too late but helloooo I'm Hollie completely new to this just want to meet some people (excuse my username it was a spur in the moment - a club penguin username from back in the day)
    Club canucking penguin!!! Blast form the past that haha. I played once though and then forgot about it
    Ice angel completely fits with the icey shenanigans of Club Penguin too as well, how radly clever!! :yep:

Oooo i've gone off on a tangent, hello and welcome my world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Club canucking penguin!!! Blast form the past that haha. I played once though and then forgot about it
    Ice angel completely fits with the icey shenanigans of Club Penguin too as well, how radly clever!! :yep:

Oooo i've gone off on a tangent, hello and welcome my world
    Hahahaha I was actually a long time player back in the day and I must have been a very clever 10 year old to think of that username
    Thanks! Nice to meet you!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha I was actually a long time player back in the day and I must have been very clever 10 year old to think of that username
    Thanks! Nice to meet you!
    Unless you thought you were some sort of angel that had an ice cold heart I kid, I kid
    It's nice to meet you too!

ReputationRep:
    Unless you thought you were some sort of angel that had an ice cold heart I kid, I kid
    It's nice to meet you too!
    well I just figured penguin started back in 05 meaning I must have been 8 so the username is even more ingenious!!! or I had a cold heart yes haha

ReputationRep:
    well I just figured penguin started back in 05 meaning I must have been 8 so the username is even more ingenious!!! or I had a cold heart yes haha
    Those were the days when bebo and MSN ruled social media :daydreaming: Now it's Facebook which is crap and twitter which is pretty boss. I like Instagram the most though in today's social media shenanigans :yep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Morning all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadowdweller)
    Morning all
    shadowdweller :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Those were the days when bebo and MSN ruled social media :daydreaming: Now it's Facebook which is crap and twitter which is pretty boss. I like Instagram the most though in today's social media shenanigans :yep:
    And MySpace was pretty cool too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarcasmrules)
    And MySpace was pretty cool too!
    Oddly enough I never got myself a MySpace account. It's probably because I figured that I used bebo and MSN a lot as it is and a third social media account would be sad. Fast-forward 7/8 years and here I am with a Facbeook, twitter and instagram account :lol:

ReputationRep:
    haha aww MSN that was good times now it's all about twitter

ReputationRep:
    Oddly enough I never got myself a MySpace account. It's probably because I figured that I used bebo and MSN a lot as it is and a third social media account would be sad. Fast-forward 7/8 years and here I am with a Facbeook, twitter and instagram account :lol:

I'll be honest I have very many online accounts... :P but then again, I was still pretty nerdy when I was 7/8...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.