How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.m.b)
    Relieved because I've just finished Chemistry, Biology and some last bits of French homework.
    :yy: well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    French is so full on :bricks:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.m.b)
    French is so full on :bricks:
    but its so much fun right?If u ever need any help u know where to go! Pm me for my quizlet resources as well

ReputationRep:
    French is so full on :bricks: but I think I kinda prefer it that way.. so it kicks me into reality a little more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.m.b)
    French is so full on :bricks: but I think I kinda prefer it that way.. so it kicks me into reality a little more.
    :yep: a good spirit to have there :france:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    its the best :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    but its so much fun right?If u ever need any help u know where to go! Pm me for my quizlet resources as well
    Yeah, my french teacher is really nice and there's a lot of banter in class so that makes it all the more worthwhile!|
    But the rate at which my science teacher's are going is really slow..

and yes will do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.m.b)
    Yeah, my french teacher is really nice and there's a lot of banter in class so that makes it all the more worthwhile!|
    But the rate at which my science teacher's are going is really slow..

and yes will do
    :yy:goodnight
    and :goodnight: tsr :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :yy:goodnight
    and :goodnight: tsr :wavey:
    On a Friday :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.m.b)
    On a Friday :wavey:
    yeah - early train to a far away land tomorrow
    bibbidy bye bye
    will reply to ur pm in the morning!

why am i working like 200% harder than everyone else yet feel like 100% more stressed.
    Why do i have excruciating earache still and a lancing headache :/
    in fact why am i even alive :lol:

like seriously what is the ****ing point lol i cba anymore
    apologies to everyone who i havent replied to i just havent the energy and not in the right mood.

sleeping now anyway so i can go into my unpleasant alter-reality and get away from all this ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    why am i working like 200% harder than everyone else yet feel like 100% more stressed.
    Why do i have excruciating earache still and a lancing headache :/
    in fact why am i even alive :lol:

like seriously what is the ****ing point lol i cba anymore
    apologies to everyone who i havent replied to i just havent the energy and not in the right mood.

sleeping now anyway so i can go into my unpleasant alter-reality and get away from all this ****.

You bring happiness to lots of people's lives :yep:

The world is a better place with you in it 😄

booked my practical test
    although its a month away but still nervous - i have to pass in 1 go
    i have a lot of pressure otherwise, my mum thinks that i am a failure but she always thinks that so not a big issue :lol: but still needs to beat my dad's record but i doubt it :unsure: but i know i'll get better at it
    yep i know everything :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    booked my practical test
    although its a month away but still nervous - i have to pass in 1 go
    i have a lot of pressure otherwise, my mum thinks that i am a failure but she always thinks that so not a big issue :lol: but still needs to beat my dad's record but i doubt it :unsure: but i know i'll get better at it
    yep i know everything :lol:
    Don't worry sweetheart, you'll ace it

(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Don't worry sweetheart, you'll ace it
    one major fault and you'll be dead sooo no i am worrying especially when i have a pressure on me to pass :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    how do i feel right now

fat and overweight and like i have thunder thighs because I just ate so many crisps

and sad because my crush won't open my snapchat and reply to me cuz he props has better things to do and a more interesting life than me

nervous about starting uni next week. actually nervous is an understatement I'm terrified

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    one major fault and you'll be dead sooo no i am worrying especially when i have a pressure on me to pass :puppyeyes:
    You will pass with flying colours...

Believe in yourself

ReputationRep:
    Useless fat and lazy, because i have spent the last 3 months sitting on my fat arse all day and the only productive thing i have done is a bit of volunteering...............ohwel l :/
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i also feel insecure because i saw my old primary school crush at induction yesterday and welp i have a crush on him again

ReputationRep:
    At peace and also worried. Is that even possible? hmm....

ReputationRep:
    Feeling so wrecked and upset

ReputationRep:
    Scariest thought ever: I swear to God if one of my housemates turns out to be a snorer I'm actually going to lose it - **** university I'm out
    #pray4z

Today on TSR
Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.