?
Report 10 years ago
i dunno, i just want my friends back
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:console: Is there no one else on campus you can befriend if these people are so stubborn that they're still refusing?
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
things are playing on my mind again. can't stop thinking. just can't get these things out of my head.

I hate him. no matter how much he's changed or what the causes were behind it he still did this to me. I'm going to see him tomorrow after work and I don't care what happens to me. I can't do another reasoned conversation with him where he explains it all away and apologises and tells me he's off the drugs and off the booze and a different person now. I need to scream at him and cry and show him how much I still hurt. I want to fight with him. I know I'd lose but I need to feel like I'm still fighting. I just want him to feel like I feel, and in a weird kind of way I need to get back my sense of who I am because at the moment i feel totally lost.
FizzBitch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
things are playing on my mind again. can't stop thinking. just can't get these things out of my head.

I hate him. no matter how much he's changed or what the causes were behind it he still did this to me. I'm going to see him tomorrow after work and I don't care what happens to me. I can't do another reasoned conversation with him where he explains it all away and apologises and tells me he's off the drugs and off the booze and a different person now. I need to scream at him and cry and show him how much I still hurt. I want to fight with him. I know I'd lose but I need to feel like I'm still fighting. I just want him to feel like I feel, and in a weird kind of way I need to get back my sense of who I am because at the moment i feel totally lost.
Could you maybe take a friend with you tomorrow to make sure he doesn't hurt you/things don't get too out of control? :hugs:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fizz*****)
Could you maybe take a friend with you tomorrow to make sure he doesn't hurt you/things don't get too out of control? :hugs:
not really, I'm past caring what happens anyway and I wouldn't want anyone to see me like that.
it's a good idea, but I'm being irrational.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Not feeling too good. Just ate a lot (:o:) of ice scream to try and feel a bit better. It didn't really work.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah I realised I started turning to chocolate to cure my problems, didn't work obviously...given it up now for 30 days, til May5th.
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sian_bedford)
I really really wish there was an anon function on here!
I am so alone, and this iis just getting too much for me and everyone around me. I can't turn back, I want to be the person I was beforehand but I can't find her. I don't want to feel this way.
Grrrr, this is ridiculous. I hate myself so much. I just can't cope anymore.
Hi welcome.

Do you want to talk about what's going on or anything?
member101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel like absolute crap. I will regret this later but who cares. I don't care anymore. I feel like I'm in some sort of a boat which is constantly sinking. All I want to do is get out and kick the hell out of the boat and just let myself go down the water at my own pace. I'm so sick of feeling like this and wanting to die. I've too much coming at me and I hate it. I hate the way my life is right now. I'm told to think of those less fortunate but I'm living my life and experiencing all these horrible experiences. I had a bottle of pills earlier and kept opening and closing them, deliberating as to whether or not I should down the whole lot.
There's just so much pain and hurt inside me and I don't know why I bother getting up when it all just comes back to push me down. To keep me down and leave me laying on the floor until dust settles on my body.
I don't know what to do.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sian_bedford)
I really really wish there was an anon function on here!
I am so alone, and this iis just getting too much for me and everyone around me. I can't turn back, I want to be the person I was beforehand but I can't find her. I don't want to feel this way.
Grrrr, this is ridiculous. I hate myself so much. I just can't cope anymore.
I know this is severeal hours late. but if you ever need to talk to someone I'm usually on here or on msn. pm if you want to add.
Vienna Cannon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by member101)
I feel like absolute crap. I will regret this later but who cares. I don't care anymore. I feel like I'm in some sort of a boat which is constantly sinking. All I want to do is get out and kick the hell out of the boat and just let myself go down the water at my own pace. I'm so sick of feeling like this and wanting to die. I've too much coming at me and I hate it. I hate the way my life is right now. I'm told to think of those less fortunate but I'm living my life and experiencing all these horrible experiences. I had a bottle of pills earlier and kept opening and closing them, deliberating as to whether or not I should down the whole lot.
There's just so much pain and hurt inside me and I don't know why I bother getting up when it all just comes back to push me down. To keep me down and leave me laying on the floor until dust settles on my body.
I don't know what to do.
Do you want to talk about the experiences, sometimes i can help. Also I know how that feeling i i've been feeling it for a little while. So you aren't alone. if you do want to talk just pm if you want to.
member101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Vienna Cannon)
Do you want to talk about the experiences, sometimes i can help. Also I know how that feeling i i've been feeling it for a little while. So you aren't alone. if you do want to talk just pm if you want to.
I'll PM you, thanks.
It's when it just goes on and on for years that you kind of lose hope of ever escaping really. :[
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was just thinking about my funeral and i found the coolest urn. you get your ashes put in a lucky 8 ball so your loved ones can still ask you questions :rofl:
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm officially purchasing my cremation this week. i sense this is a step in the wrong direction.
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey guys. I was hoping for a little advice. Basically I went to see my doctor today - the first step after holding everything in for about 2 years now- and she didn't say much except whether or not I could get help through school and I was adamant I didn't want school knowing anything about my background etc because when I'm at school I act like things are OK. So then she explained about some kind of councillor that she could refer me to and then he could refer me on if necessary but I just don't know what to expect so if anyone has been through a similar process please if you don't mind share your experience.
Thank you.
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Back from my field trip. Wasn't incredible. Supposedly having some friends turn up at mine to get drunk in an hour or so, really don't feel up to it. Feeling pretty melancholy, but not awful. Hope you're all ok.
bansheeee*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
I'm officially purchasing my cremation this week. i sense this is a step in the wrong direction.
thats very morbid!!:p:
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
feel so drained lately, don't know how i'm going to cope with these exams
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i don't understand how people can treat me like this. i only ever wanted to help people.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.34%
No - but I will (71)
8.06%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.15%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (418)
47.45%

Watched Threads