Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizAli)
    I have stopped posting in here as the last time I did post the TSR Mafia (controlled by RobbieC) deleted my comments. Therefore I will not be sharing my thoughts but instead I would like to hear the thoughts of others. I would like to hear from people who perhaps would have completely disagreed with me in the past, or perhaps they saw where I was coming from but didn't think it was anything major. I want to know what people think about Arsene Wenger, not as a whole, not 10 seasons ago, not last season, but as a manager taking Arsenal Football Club into the future. How do you feel about Wenger being the manager and decision maker for the future of Arsenal?
    Rather pessimistic but not worried as such

How do you feel about Diaby, because he's approaching 25 now and is still hopeless

ReputationRep:
    I have stopped posting in here as the last time I did post the TSR Mafia (controlled by RobbieC) deleted my comments. Therefore I will not be sharing my thoughts but instead I would like to hear the thoughts of others. I would like to hear from people who perhaps would have completely disagreed with me in the past, or perhaps they saw where I was coming from but didn't think it was anything major. I want to know what people think about Arsene Wenger, not as a whole, not 10 seasons ago, not last season, but as a manager taking Arsenal Football Club into the future. How do you feel about Wenger being the manager and decision maker for the future of Arsenal?
    Just needs to be less stubborn (and tight) and spend more money. We always start the season off well but our squad never looks up for it at this stage of the season for quite a few seasons now, and it's simply because there's not enough quality players in the squad.

Our starting XI remaining uninjured would probably win the PL at a canter but as we know keeping the starting XI uninjured is impossible.

But thinking past the starting XI there probably only 2 or 3 real quality players that can come in and not let the level of performance dip.

At this stage of the season we always have at least 4 or so players out which means that (for lack of a better word) ****e players have to come in to replace them and the difference in class is clear.

It used to be that our squad didn't have enough players in past years. Now we have loads of players but quite a few of them aren't of the quality (or simply aren't performing) to the standard we expect.

Also we don't have a proper clinical centre froward any more apart from Van Persie. Hence we've scored less goals than Man United this season.

ReputationRep:
    I still back Wenger but he has to spend a bit of money this summer on sorting out the defence. I still think he's the man to lead us forward and I believe sacking him would get us nowhere. He's one of the greatest managers in the world, he's almost irreplaceable, and there's nobody who's good enough to step straight into his shoes if he was sacked.
    I'm going to keep the faith for at least one more season. Hell, I'm even keeping a bit of faith this season. We can still win the league. We have a game in hand and we have to play United. If they slip up, we'll have our chance. The squad just needs to get their act together.

ReputationRep:
    Adebayour the **** scored against spud haha

ReputationRep:
    lap it up. come on lets get it out of our systems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    lap it up. come on lets get it out of our systems
    I didn't know Redknapp had got Bale to start training his Delapstyle throw-ins... is this pre-planning for when you disintegrate into mid-table averageness?

(was an awesome throw, I must admit).

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to like Adebayor again

ReputationRep:
    I've always liked him, never been properly replaced at arsenal imo.

ReputationRep:
    Both Gallas and Adebayor are doing great things to rebuild their reputation at Arsenal tonight. Ade has scored 10 in 13 against Spurs, Drogba-esque.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Szczesny on twitter...

I love the way Bale just run 20 yards after the referee has given a foul... Should have been sent off. Don't you think @Persie_Official...?

ReputationRep:
    sczszesny is quality!

ReputationRep:
    Bet it's made your season seeing Adebayor score twice vs Spurs and effectively knock them out of the cl. That's your league title this season, lads. Enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Bet it's made your season seeing Adebayor score twice vs Spurs and effectively knock them out of the cl. That's your league title this season, lads. Enjoy it.
    Yeh, it's our league title, that's why only 5 people have posted about it since the final whistle.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Frimpong is back, played 22 minutes for the reserves :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Question)
    Yeh, it's our league title, that's why only 5 people have posted about it since the final whistle.

:rolleyes:
    You're all trying to suppress the temptation. Because let's face it, you're loving it right now. To you lot I'm sure it feels like you've just won a league title.

Arsenal fans excel in taking pleasure in others misfortune, especially when it comes to Spurs. They don't even seem to care about how their own team does.

ReputationRep:
    You're all trying to suppress the temptation. Because let's face it, you're loving it right now. To you lot I'm sure it feels like you've just won a league title.

Arsenal fans excel in taking pleasure in others misfortune, especially when it comes to Spurs. They don't even seem to care about how their own team does.

I actually watched the Inter game at the hospital I'm volunteering at. A great game and I actually don't regret it although watching Real win 4-0 would have been great also.

Contrary to popular belief, Arsenal fans don't actually give a **** about spurs. We might LOL at them from time to time but that's it.

ReputationRep:

:facepalm2: The only one going on about it is you. Suppress the temptation lol gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    i already told them to let it out at half time get it over

ive been a spurs fan for 25 years, ive watched every spurs crumble in that time. i new this was comig :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nasri08)
    Frimpong is back, played 22 minutes for the reserves :yy:
    Yet another reason for Wenger to not spend any money, eh? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevmeister)
    Yet another reason for Wenger to not spend any money, eh? :awesome:
    likeanewsigning!!!111!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.