This discussion is closed.
syrettd
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
:ditto: it'd be like K9 but not quite :awesome:
I would fully expect at least one joke where the Doctor makes reference to a blocked sink somewhere in the Tardis :awesome:

The more I think about it, the more I really want a dalek companion! It would be like that TV show where they paired up mismatched people!

No, wait!!! It would be like this-

sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 6 years ago
Did the Doctor ever actually see Clara? Didn't she say that there wasn't enough power or something when he asked why he couldn't see her?

I guess that means that he doesn't know what she looks like but we do. So we know what happens to her but he doesn't. :awesome:
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Are all these spoilers actually spoilers? :dontknow:
elitepower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Very good. It was visually very impressive, especially the bit on Skaro though I didn't see the point/need of the new titles. Next time trailer looked interesting but would have prefered a series-long one. Script was good except I felt the Ponds marraige issues was a bit rushed into one episode. New companion was interesting and likable but hope there is not a simple go-back-and-meet-her-earlier twist as that would just be repeating river. I though rory was great as always with his "What colours?". Impressive start.
Hype en Ecosse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ruin.)
Also doubt its going to be as simple as 'Doctor meets Clara before her conversion' - that's not the Moffat way. :p:
Simple not being the Moffat way?

Might I remind you who River ended up being, and what the Question turned out to be?
drbluebox
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
With all the predicatableness of Dr Who it will probably turn out the new companion is Kovarian.
JamalAhmed
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Loved. This. Episode.
mahjongmagic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Perhaps Oswin's telling the truth. After all, the Doctor wasn't wearing his nanogen protector thingy and we know what that did to Amy (hallucinating humans in place of Daleks). Perhaps Oswin the Dalek was another hallucination and thus she didn't get turned into a Dalek and found a way off the planet...

Spoiler:
Show
Of course this is a little bit unlikely...
syrettd
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mahjongmagic)
Spoiler:
Show
Perhaps Oswin's telling the truth. After all, the Doctor wasn't wearing his nanogen protector thingy and we know what that did to Amy (hallucinating humans in place of Daleks). Perhaps Oswin the Dalek was another hallucination and thus she didn't get turned into a Dalek and found a way off the planet...

Spoiler:
Show
I quite like this theory! Plus it seems Moffat-acceptable.
SirMasterKey
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Are all these spoilers actually spoilers? :dontknow:
Nope, just speculation.

(Original post by sleekchic)
Did the Doctor ever actually see Clara? Didn't she say that there wasn't enough power or something when he asked why he couldn't see her?

I guess that means that he doesn't know what she looks like but we do. So we know what happens to her but he doesn't. :awesome:
That's a good point actually. :eek:

Would also explain the excited 'Show me the stars' line she said.
spacepirate-James
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by drbluebox)
With all the predicatableness of Dr Who it will probably turn out the new companion is Kovarian.
And please do tell us mere mortals how you predicted that one?
Henna x
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
We see Rory's dad next week lol they had to get his parent(s) in sooner or later. We've seen family member's of the other companion's.

EDIT: I know we've seen Amy's parents and Aunt, but Rory's a companion too so about time.
drbluebox
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by spacepirate-James)
And please do tell us mere mortals how you predicted that one?
Just a random wild guess but its the sort of thing writers would do given past series.
Stiff Little Fingers
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thought it was a fairly good episode. Be interesting to see how the new companion is added though...
alexlduffy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mahjongmagic)
Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Ah, I quite like this theory. However, I think things might be kept as they are.

And thanks for answering my question, guys!
drbluebox
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Forgot to say I think Jenna is crazy hot, in fact I found myself thinking of her more the plot of the episode whch I can honestly say I have never thought before about DW.

Those big cute eyes and wow what a womanly shape.
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by drbluebox)
Forgot to say I think Jenna is crazy hot, in fact I found myself thinking of her more the plot of the episode whch I can honestly say I have never thought before about DW.

Those big cute eyes and wow what a womanly shape.
Yeah forgot to say, after that episode, with Karen leaving...I'm over it.

One good thing about the Moff is that he brings in the best looking companions. :coma:
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)
Nope, just speculation.
I might have you as my key spoiler sniffer-outer! I'm too nervous to click on spoilers unless I see something I don't want to see!
Super Cicero
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Was it just me or was the music right near the end of the episode from the Mass Effect games?
Sayeed
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
The new title sequence sucks its all green and weird and the text >.> blergh.. oh and "Where did you get the milk from?"

X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads