Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather Koscielny not even play, so when he comes back he's fresh for us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    You said Fabregas snaked you
    For the original move to Barca

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    For the original move to Barca
    Oh right, I don't think he did anything wrong there either. Not many players would turn down the opportunity to go from a team in 4th place to the best team in the world, especially if it was their boyhood club.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, I don't think he did anything wrong there either. Not many players would turn down the opportunity to go from a team in 4th place to the best team in the world, especially if it was their boyhood club.
    Not very often the champions of England would give a 17 year old a starting place, and then build a team around a 19 year old .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Not very often the champions of England would give a 17 year old a starting place, and then build a team around a 19 year old .
    It's not like they were doing it out of the goodness of their heart. They did it because it was the best option for the club, and they got their reward through 7 years of service and £35 million. Fabregas didn't owe them anything on top of that.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, how would you feel about using Campbell on the LW with Giroud up top?

ReputationRep:
    It's not like they were doing it out of the goodness of their heart. They did it because it was the best option for the club, and they got their reward through 7 years of service and £35 million. Fabregas didn't owe them anything on top of that.
    the way he forced a move was shifty as hell though, no need for the **** he pulled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Guys, how would you feel about using Campbell on the LW with Giroud up top?
    As a rotation option then maybe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    the way he forced a move was shifty as hell though, no need for the **** he pulled.
    I don't really know all the details but from what I do know it seems he had to do what he did or Wenger would have refused to sell him

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know all the details but from what I do know it seems he had to do what he did or Wenger would have refused to sell him
    But if a player is on contract then that player continues to fulfill that contract regardless of being refused a transfer

ReputationRep:
    nah its the way he was projecting such a quiet and innocent persona but behind the scenes he was pulling all kinds of *****y moves. I blame barca just as much, probably more for the blatant tap up.

http://www.arsenalreport.com/ix/the-...t-they-wanted/

all the courting makes the whole of the barca team look like mugs now tbh, especially with the disrespect barca have shown cesc really.

ReputationRep:
    OMDS

We need Griezman - badly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    OMDS

We need Griezman - badly
    Him or Di Maria would improve us no end.

ReputationRep:
    Keep calm

Wenger be watching

Wenger be Pervin on dem French players

Wenger will sign Griezeman

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Benzema, Pogba, Griezzman

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    jesus christ Benzema

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webster2002)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Won't happen, won't happen, could happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Completely agree at least 2 here by September or wenger out

ReputationRep:
    All of them highly unlikely. Why pay money for Griezzman when we have the world beater Joel Campbell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your avatar suits this post, far too well

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.