ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mchocchip)
    for what course??
    Physics, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    History and Economics anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi yes I got an interview for History and Economics from Worcester today, which college have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amieeeeee)
    Magdalen. Straight A in AS, thought I did not do pretty well in TSA as I ran out of time but it turns out not really bad... I think
    Good Luck and you will receive an invite soon
    Thank you xxx do you have any GCSEs??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skylake)
    Haha I don't know, looking at the website 9-11th are the standard days so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm probably guessing at least separate econ and management interviews though... How are you feeling about it?
    Slightly nervous but I guess quite excited to see what happens. It doesn't help that I have a ridiculous amount of homework right now so juggling everything is tricky! How are you feeling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhabib3)
    Well obviously but you would think someone with high grades would at least get the interview
    Maybe they got high entrance exam scpres.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhysNobel)
    - apology if this repost

Hello ,

Firstly, I want to lay my my card out on the table ( because obviously you'll look at my previous posts )

Ok so , I'm an Etonian gong into the sixth form at Westminster because I want to be in Central London ( many reasons )

I'm fairly sure ( after being top in my school ) that unless I go even more completely insane , I will one day an interview for Oxford// MIT /Princeton for Physics

BUT ENUFF on me

- I am writing now on behalf of the daughter of a family friend , who hasn't enjoyed anywhere like the privilege I have ...

( in fact I would say very poor / council estate / parents on DSS etc ) SO PLEASE take this seriously..

Her mum tells me that she is SO AFRAID and Nervous coz Oxford have invited her for an interview for BA HISTORY

- SO PLEASE - Any Advice for her interview - she is top History in her school
    ( but the school is to be honest - inner city state / none of her teachers went to Oxford or Cambridge .... )

so you good people / Any tips would be very very welcome ASAP please

THANK YOU

James
    I am sure that if she is very nervous they will be very gentle with her, so she must try to relax . It is important to show her enthusiasm for the subject rather than lots of knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metella)
    I am sure that if she is very nervous they will be very gentle with her, so she must try to relax . It is important to show her enthusiasm for the subject rather than lots of knowledge.
    The first sentence .....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thespecialone24)
    Hi yes I got an interview for History and Economics from Worcester today, which college have you applied for?
    Got my interview for Brasenose 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metella)
    what a bull****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superdarklord)
    Slightly nervous but I guess quite excited to see what happens. It doesn't help that I have a ridiculous amount of homework right now so juggling everything is tricky! How are you feeling?
    Nervous ofc, I didn't think the TSA int as well as any of my practices aha. But hey It'll be an awesome experience at the end of it right. And hopefully an offer at the end of it aha How you gonna prep?

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer from New College for Modern Languages today, I kept refreshing my emails and at 2:17pm the Oxford invitation had arrived!

Everyone who hasn't heard yet, keep going, although I know the wait is difficult! You can do this, good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoonVirgo)
    Thank you xxx do you have any GCSEs??
    9A* and 2 A. Which college did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amieeeeee)
    9A* and 2 A. Which college did you apply?
    That's amazing!! Univ.
    My AS is really crap. My tsa must be even worse. I am looking to my GCSE to salvage me but my chance should be slim...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I am an Oxford first year studying economics and am loving it, it's like a party a night and an assessed piece of coursework everyday. If you need anything just ask me. Oh yeah:
    2A*s, 8As= GCSE
    A levels= 3A*s A in Economics, Chem, RS and Physics respectively

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhysNobel)
    - apology if this repost

Hello ,

Firstly, I want to lay my my card out on the table ( because obviously you'll look at my previous posts )

Ok so , I'm an Etonian gong into the sixth form at Westminster because I want to be in Central London ( many reasons )

I'm fairly sure ( after being top in my school ) that unless I go even more completely insane , I will one day an interview for Oxford// MIT /Princeton for Physics

BUT ENUFF on me

- I am writing now on behalf of the daughter of a family friend , who hasn't enjoyed anywhere like the privilege I have ...

( in fact I would say very poor / council estate / parents on DSS etc ) SO PLEASE take this seriously..

Her mum tells me that she is SO AFRAID and Nervous coz Oxford have invited her for an interview for BA HISTORY

- SO PLEASE - Any Advice for her interview - she is top History in her school
    ( but the school is to be honest - inner city state / none of her teachers went to Oxford or Cambridge .... )

so you good people / Any tips would be very very welcome ASAP please

THANK YOU

James
    Wow that is really impressive - you must be one of the cleverest at Eton to get a place at Westminster 6th form. Well done. Amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I am a first year at oxford at the moment and I am studying Economics. So if you need any help just ask me. Oh yeah:
    2A*s and 8As at GCSE
    3A*s and A at A level in Econ, Chem, RS and Physics respectively

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bj1)
    Hi! Been lurking around these forums for a while now but haven't really said much because I find my questions already get answered here!

I got an invitation to interview from St Hugh's for biochemistry yesterday evening for Monday 7th, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday.
    However I would need to arrive at 8:30am. Since I live in Manchester, I was wondering if it would be possible to arrive on Sunday instead? Has anyone else enquired about this?
    I'll be there for an interview on the 7th too but I have to arrive by 6pm. Is 8 30 am the latest they want you to arrive? In which case, does it mention staying Sunday night?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrVANOlog)
    Yeah, I think I saw it as well. But the thing is that so many people have already received their offers and I have no news from my college, this is very annoying :banghead:
    hai Popov <3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.