The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yay I'm popular. I'm gonna catch ya AJ. Not far to my no.6 :evil:

Ok PG. I will post them cos I'm nice :smile:
Jonah Ramone
Nice paint work AJ.

And I pos repped Luton twice too. He owes me.

I seem to remember repping you twice, when you've only repped my once. And there was me talking about people who owed me rep yesterday, you completley slipped my mind :p:.
AngryJellyfish
I seem to remember repping you twice, when you've only repped my once. And there was me talking about people who owed me rep yesterday, you completley slipped my mind :p:.

:lies:

I've repped you twice. And you're on the list again for singing the Arthur theme tune. Someone is getting forgetful/greedy...
Jonah Ramone
Yay I'm popular. I'm gonna catch ya AJ. Not far to my no.6 :evil:

I like them, especially the first two.

But no one can compete with me :wink:.
Jonah Ramone
:lies:

I've repped you twice. And you're on the list again for singing the Arthur theme tune. Someone is getting forgetful/greedy...

Thanks for putting me on the list again, but I'll even upload a screenshot of my recieved rep if you want me to. You repped me on the 15th of January, once my rep ban was removed. I've had no rep from you before or after that :p:
Reply 8045
you don't even have a gold one yet AJ:wink:
and I got negged:frown: 121 point! Goddamn it!
~Lc~
you don't even have a gold one yet AJ:wink:

Neither do you, at least I'm closer to it :tlt:

Who negged you, was it the sheep :mad:
I bet it was Nutter that negged her. And AJ I am sure I plussed you twice.

Anyway it's unusual that you prefer the first two AJ. I used to write like that more but since before Christmas I changed my writing style to incorporate rhyme and rhythm more. I think I need to experiment with that sort of thing again. :smile: (if thats what you mean by you like the first two)
Jonah Ramone
I bet it was Nutter that negged her. And AJ I am sure I plussed you twice.

Anyway it's unusual that you prefer the first two AJ. I used to write like that more but since before Christmas I changed my writing style to incorporate rhyme and rhythm more. I think I need to experiment with that sort of thing again. :smile: (if thats what you mean by you like the first two)

I don't know why, I just preferred them :redface:.

You repped me once, once I tell you :eviltongu

Woo, I can see Chinese New Year fireworks through the window. I did want to go and see them, but it was too late at night for me :s-smilie:
Reply 8049
I'm not saying who negged me! and it's a person worse than a sheep! hehe...

oi AJ! I've been on TSR for 3 months now:p: and I have 2 shineys (one all thanks to you:hugs: ) I think that counts for sumthing!
AngryJellyfish
I don't know why, I just preferred them :redface:.

You repped me once, once I tell you :eviltongu

Woo, I can see Chinese New Year fireworks through the window. I did want to go and see them, but it was too late at night for me :s-smilie:

No it's cool. I like them too. Most people I show my work to overlook them.

You can't count.

:eek: this is some dastardly trick to get my mega rep which is almost worth 8o points in't it :hmmm:
Jonah Ramone
You can't count.

:eek: this is some dastardly trick to get my mega rep which is almost worth 8o points in't it :hmmm:

:eek: :mad:

That's my recieved rep, from when I was banned to the present. Where's your second one then? :p:
And that's one of the few pictures I've uploaded that's not edited in the slightest!
Ok. I'll let you off this time. You'll get my rep soon.

Anyways I will go to bed now :ciao:
Jonah Ramone
Ok. I'll let you off this time. You'll get my rep soon.

Anyways I will go to bed now :ciao:

Sorry if it seemed I was nagging/begging, but you were going on about people owing you and it suddenly dawned on me, that's all :p:.

Goodnight :wavey:
happy chinese new year :biggrin: :party: i got a video of the dancing dragon thingies a few hours ago...they didn't do much but...dance...

JR> great poems :adore:

i will be going online everytime my mom is out of the house :p: or when i'm out of the house and in an internet cafe...i can't stay away from you guys for too long :frown: :hugs:

and nice job psycho, you're a great apprentice :rofl: you're even being nice to luton
Argh. I go out last night, so can't get onto here, and the thread has exploded. No time to read it though - can someone summarise it please?
JR,AJ and Lc writes poems

someone *forgot which one...think it was JR* suggested they do a poetry contest

Luton disagreed but ended up being the judge

and Psycho is being very nice to everyone :biggrin: not that she wasn't nice before :smile: she's NICER now ;yes;
No worries you weren't nagging/begging. I honestly thought I had repped you twice. :s-smilie:

Thanks for the comment on the poems piney :hugs:

Latest