Teh Super Awesome Juicy CURRENT YEAR 11 (2012-13) THREAD; MARK I Watch

This discussion is closed.
foreverstrong_97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JamalAhmed)
Although, I never saw myself as an introvert. I can talk to many people at the same and always like to be the center of attention in class, which happens nearly every time because my class always starts off with a Liverpool vs Man united argument all the time and of course I will be the only one backing up Man United. I don't see why the website called me an intovert.
MAN UNITED! :woo:

Im both though so Im ambivert
JamalAhmed
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by teh one)
hi :jerry:
hello 'der! :d
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was being sarcastic. One of the traits INTJs have is ignoring people when they are not making sense, which is part of the reason I always ignore my brothers and younger sister.
Yeah I Know Im going along with it :smug: Hmm yeah I cant ignore I can for a set amount of time and then I lose it
TEH ONE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:awesome::backstab:
JamalAhmed
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by foreverstrong_97)
Yeah I Know Im going along with it :smug: Hmm yeah I cant ignore I can for a set amount of time and then I lose it
LOL sarcasm never works over the internet. Yeah! I find it very hard to have a rational argument with my brothers. They're just so annoying! They started talking to me before the Olympics that the stadium is going to be bombed by the government and they showed me vague proof with harsh influential claims. I was obviously arguing that it was not going to blow up and gave the reasons why. My week was ruined because of them ffs! Now when the paralympic finishes I will just look at them smile and not say anything, or at least not try to.
MangoFreak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Although, I never saw myself as an introvert. I can talk to many people at the same and always like to be the center of attention in class, which happens nearly every time because my class always starts off with a Liverpool vs Man united argument all the time and of course I will be the only one backing up Man United. I don't see why the website called me an intovert.
Introvert =/= socially inept. It just means a preference of one's own company; you're relaxed when by yourself moreso than with others.
MangoFreak
Rep:
?
(Original post by TEH ONE)
:awesome::backstab:
You sir, I see you have discovered the wonders of TSR emoticons :awesome: Nowhere else can you find such a varied and fruitful array of pictures to convey emotions and tone of voice :mmm:
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LOL sarcasm never works over the internet. Yeah! I find it very hard to have a rational argument with my brothers. They're just so annoying! They started talking to me before the Olympics that the stadium is going to be bombed by the government and they showed me vague proof with harsh influential claims. I was obviously arguing that it was not going to blow up and gave the reasons why. My week was ruined because of them ffs! Now when the paralympic finishes I will just look at them smile and not say anything, or at least not try to.
I know right! :facepalm: Tell me about it! My brother and sisters are soo annoying the other day I was arguing with my brother and he got so angry he threatened to rip my graphics c/w ... I would have hated him for a long time if he did
MangoFreak
Rep:
?
It's not proof then :lol: (Today really seems to be filled with lexical misuse It's turning me into a pedant :lol:)

This is why we have the emoticon pair :holmes:

:lol:
JamalAhmed
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MangoFreak)
Introvert =/= socially inept. It just means a preference of one's own company; you're relaxed when by yourself moreso than with others.

But I am not socially inept. I don't think I am in denial when I say it either. If I was I would be happy to say I am but past experiences suggest I am not "socially inept."
MangoFreak
Rep:
?
But I am not socially inept. I don't think I am in denial when I say it either. If I was I would be happy to say I am but past experiences suggest I am not "socially inept."
Ok, I'm fairly certain that what I said was

INTROVERT =/= SOCIALLY INEPT

JamalAhmed
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's not proof then :lol: (Today really seems to be filled with lexical misuse It's turning me into a pedant :lol:)

This is why we have the emoticon pair :holmes:

I meant vague evidence. Me, an INTJ, of all people made made that mistake.
JamalAhmed
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What does =/= mean? LOL. I seriously don't know! Nobody uses that on FB I think
JamalAhmed
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ok, I'm fairly certain that what I said was

INTROVERT =/= SOCIALLY INEPT

No need to laugh!
MangoFreak
Rep:
?
What does =/= mean? LOL. I seriously don't know! Nobody uses that on FB I think
I don't have ≠ on my keyboard so it's =/= (DOES NOT EQUAL)
JamalAhmed
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by foreverstrong_97)
I know right! :facepalm: Tell me about it! My brother and sisters are soo annoying the other day I was arguing with my brother and he got so angry he threatened to rip my graphics c/w ... I would have hated him for a long time if he did
LOL WTH! He threatened to rip your paper. That is funny. And did you counter-threaten him? Is he older or younger? And What was the argument about anyway if you don't mind saying?
MangoFreak
Rep:
?
No need to laugh!
I'm afraid I must disagree :lol:
L'Evil Fish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
So you're not polar opposites :lol: People keep saying wrong things :emo: It hurts me inside :rofl: (not really, but stop it )
Okay opposites for the first three...

He's a witch!
:teehee:

(Original post by Pandora.)
I didn't realise we would be so different :beard:

:huff: Fair enough then TSR is the anomaly of the world. :lol:
Hmmm... Oh well

Yeah it is... I'm not special
JamalAhmed
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't have ≠ on my keyboard so it's =/= (DOES NOT EQUAL)
hmm?
foreverstrong_97
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LOL WTH! He threatened to rip your paper. That is funny. And did you counter-threaten him? Is he older or younger? And What was the argument about anyway if you don't mind saying?
I know right! Yeah I said I'd delete his account on same game thing and on the computer And he's younger like 9 years old .....Ummm I dunnoee something stupid like how's he's stupid and something LOL!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?