Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Christchurch in Canterbury what about yourself?
    Oh right yeah! I'm starting at uni of York this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Oh right yeah! I'm starting at uni of York this year
    You're going to love it freshers is amazing but you don't want to go overboard though, what you studying anyway?

ReputationRep:
    I like to move it move it,I like to move it move it ,I like to move it move it I like to move it
    Women you nice and energetic ship u'pon the ocean that a big titanic
    Women you nice and energetic ship u'pon the ocean that a big titanic
    I like to move it move it,I like to move it move it ,I like to move it move it I like to move it
    :2euk48l::banana2::banana::badger::bban::bhangra::blah::blow::bunny:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone

ReputationRep:
    Morning all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Morning all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Morning, Tomsta
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Don't worry!

Yes, I've been good thanks hahaha, there has been too much cookie on the thread tbh So I'm refraining for the next month :lol:
    Im glad you're good ah okay haha

I now have wifi btw!

ReputationRep:
    You're going to love it freshers is amazing but you don't want to go overboard though, what you studying anyway?
    I fear that my poor liver could have taken quite a beating by the end of freshers :lol: psychology, you?

ReputationRep:
    Sitting in a huge UWE lecture room...

ReputationRep:
    Morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    Sitting in a huge UWE lecture room...
    Why's that a bad thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    Why's that a bad thing?
    It wasn't really, just sort of intimidating I guess :P never been in a proper lecture room.

Although it wasn't even a lecture, just a UWE enrollment talk.

ReputationRep:
    I fear that my poor liver could have taken quite a beating by the end of freshers :lol: psychology, you?
    Freshers does make your liver experience intense workout, you'll become used to it eventually! prepare to drink yourself to oblivion and Computing and Business.

PS freshers isn't anything like your typical night out, might end up out cold somewhere on the street lets hope not though

ReputationRep:
    Freshers does make your liver experience intense workout, you'll become used to it eventually! prepare to drink yourself to oblivion and Computing and Business.

PS freshers isn't anything like your typical night out, might end up out cold somewhere on the street lets hope not though
    oh god i hope not :lol: one of my last nights of freshers is in leeds instead of york...im hoping i don't end up really really drunk, i don't handle that too well! drunk to the point of everything being hilarious is fun though

ReputationRep:
    Well that was an eventful day. Some of which involved getting lost at UWE XD

ReputationRep:
    oh god i hope not :lol: one of my last nights of freshers is in leeds instead of york...im hoping i don't end up really really drunk, i don't handle that too well! drunk to the point of everything being hilarious is fun though
    Nothing wrong with getting really drunk should be fine as long as you got someone to look after you So why did you move from leeds to york then? Are you doing another degree or something? I was out for two days during my freshers last year was borderline paralytic and my hangover lasted 2 days

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with getting really drunk should be fine as long as you got someone to look after you So why did you move from leeds to york then? Are you doing another degree or something? I was out for two days during my freshers last year was borderline paralytic and my hangover lasted 2 days
    no, one of my nights out in york freshers week is in a leeds night club and oh god i once got really drunk and threw up 14 times and felt **** for three days, but i only had 4 drinks so i think something a bit dodgy got put in it

ReputationRep:
    evening everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm246love)
    evening everyone
    Evening

ReputationRep:
    no, one of my nights out in york freshers week is in a leeds night club and oh god i once got really drunk and threw up 14 times and felt **** for three days, but i only had 4 drinks so i think something a bit dodgy got put in it
    14 times?! God XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.