The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahiscool
Maybe, I'm probably just so used to my type of school I don't realise how good it is compared to others

You should see my school :lol:

Basically it's, read the book and answer questions
Reply 8081
Original post by L'Evil Fish
This basically.

Although not that incentive :tongue:

Our school probably would have got a good inspection anyway as there was only years 7 and 8 at the time but I think it's stupid how schools just put on an act
Original post by gomg
Our school probably would have got a good inspection anyway as there was only years 7 and 8 at the time but I think it's stupid how schools just put on an act

:mad: it's infuriating
You should see my school :lol:

Basically it's, read the book and answer questions

:lol: that sounds fun , I'm appreciating my school right now ... tell me more ? I'm intrigued
:lol: that sounds fun , I'm appreciating my school right now ... tell me more ? I'm intrigued

:erm:

Your exam is in two weeks, here are some revision booklets (that's it, nothing else)

Or...

Here's a grammar book, tell me what X tense is and make a poster using your own knowledge (and then no teaching of it)
Original post by MattFletcher
Well done! :borat: I've been doing the Community Cohesion today! Trying to get my head round fitting a religious reason into Government not promoting Community Cohesion enough, and various other exam Questions

Thankss :wink: I hate 'Community Cohesion'. Woww you've nearly finished revising the first book.

Your exam is in two weeks, here are some revision booklets (that's it, nothing else)

Or...

Here's a grammar book, tell me what X tense is and make a poster using your own knowledge (and then no teaching of it)

Even my school doesn't sound that bad :tongue:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Even my school doesn't sound that bad :tongue:

Or my favourite...

You're doing triple science, you don't need to be in biology lessons.

:colonhash:

Even:
Its your own responsibility to use revision guides to make notes and revise and prepare for your own exams :mad:

Or...

That's happened to me in a couple of subjects, its so annoying
That's happened to me in a couple of subjects, its so annoying

It's just crap, why do I go to school to be given resources printed from the internet?
Our school basically puts all of its efforts into helping those who can't speak English to a passable level.

Or getting foundation students to B/C grades.

The top top pupils are left to their own devices...

Although, as the report says, we are the fifth most socio-economically disadvantaged school in Wales, yet perform quite well.
Our school basically puts all of its efforts into helping those who can't speak English to a passable level.

Or getting foundation students to B/C grades.

The top top pupils are left to their own devices...

Although, as the report says, we are the fifth most socio-economically disadvantaged school in Wales, yet perform quite well.

That must be so frustrating, hopefully where you go to sixth-form will be better for high achiever such as yourself
That must be so frustrating, hopefully where you go to sixth-form will be better for high achiever such as yourself

Well, I've applied for "The Honours Programme" which is supposedly present to cater for those who are aiming gor Oxbridge... So I hope so...

Well, I've applied for "The Honours Programme" which is supposedly present to cater for those who are aiming gor Oxbridge... So I hope so...

The one which is like £425?
Original post by Bluffroom
The one which is like £425?

No :tongue: this isn't private
No :tongue: this isn't private

So not the one on the Cambridge website?
Original post by Bluffroom
?

Whaaaat?
Original post by l'evil fish
whaaaat?

dmdmdmdm
Evening minions, how are all?
Original post by Princepieman
Evening minions, how are all?

good. :tongue: how are you?

Latest